/Ind/

"An India, where the Indus, and the delta of the Ganges and Brahmaputra is not your part, is not India"
Akhand Bharat now!

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/a-bit-about-about-northeast-indians-by-magneto/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Akhand Bharat is a meme. Hardcore Hindu nationalists dont want to share a country with 100s of millions of Pakis/Banglas

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/a-bit-about-about-northeast-indians-by-magneto/

How true is this? Do yellow mongoloid people really live in India? That'd mean you host 3 different races, pretty fucked up.

What's your opinion on Modi?

BAHAHAHAHA /POO general/

The point is not sharing with them. Rather having them go through 'shudhi' aka converted back to hinduism and create a hindu ethnostate. It's our ancestral land after all
Yea the northeast is full of mongolians who are at times target of prejudice
Was fairly positive at the beginning but some of his recent policies and tax raises don't go well with me
SHOO AWAY MUTT

NEED butter chicken

there's nothing worse than being indian/paki bros

I'm a solid fucking 7/10 and not once in my life has a decent looking white or asian girl liked me...

A Cuck hyped as a Hindu Nationalist

Indians ought to be genocided

Get out Mutt

Then you're obviously not a 7/10 lmao
Besides it's only good if you don't racemix and create mutt children

Gotta agree desu. I plan on becoming this nation's Hitler and genociding the poor

I am better looking than everyone ITT and from india (except for bollywood actors and white looking indians).

I get 7/10's on rating websites.

>that
>7/10
lol
Post ur face with timestamp, I'm sure you're uglier than that

that's as much as you're gonna get from me

Maybe if you weren't such a bitch you might get somewhere, assuming that's you

Bruh there are many of 'white looking Indians' up here in north , including me. We have just gained a tan overtime in this immense heat

If that's actually you (which I'm absolutely sure it isn't, and it's just a pic of someone who goes to college with you probably), then you don't look that bad. Just work on your absolute shit personality.

massive cope
I've tried everything

post your pic I don't believe you

Like I said, I'm a nice person irl. I decided to post my picture (blurred out and cropped of course) because I've realized I have nothing to lose as I have nothing.

Also, girls just want asshole chads.

>I've tried everything
Have you tried fixing your shitty personality? All this insecurity is pathetic. Go lift weights, talk to some friends and see if they can hook you up with someone.

>Also, girls just want asshole chads

not me :3

I don't look particularly good, but that has little to do with me being an Indian. Besides you really can't hope to get anywhere with this typical nice guy attitude

DOHA
O
H
A

you don't look white at all you look like all the fob indians here who stare on at white guys cucking them from indian girls

I do.

All of my friends are shut ins and introverts so that's not an option. SO tell me, how do I meet girls then?

Dude, wash your face more, I can see the layer of oil on your face

>All of my friends are shut ins and introverts so that's not an option.
How?

>SO tell me, how do I meet girls then?
Join University clubs and interest groups. Already from there you should meet girls that you already share an interest with.

Engage a conversation with them about your common interest from there and then you start to become more comfortable around them after that. You should be able to move on from there.

Never said I did.We're not white We just have (somewhat) of a lighter skin tone. White typically implies European heritage and features like blue/green eyes and smooth blond hair.
The point here is that you don't need to be white to appealing. Go fix your personality as that bangali user said

what do you mean how? none of them are outgoing or party goers and the like

I don't have such interests either to join clubs. You think I haven't heard this advice before?

you literally said you loook like a darker white person
that's not true at all, you look like the typical pajeet that makes a woman's pussy go drier than the sahara upon sight

And I just murdered English
That's because I pulled an all nighter and haven't slept for 28 hours lol

That's simply because I am not good looking . If that's what you look like then you're definitely a 3/10

I like indians, but western pakistan and afghanistan are rightful persian clay

RIP cute asian girls. surrounded by half a billion horny, shit colored, shit scented pajeets.

>none of them are outgoing or party goers and the like
Don't you attend University?

>I don't have such interests either to join clubs.
Really? Nothing? No sports club? Or book club? Or maybe one of those Student organizations (be it cultural or academic)?

Yes and?

Nope, nothing interests me, I thought of joining a frat and I should have but now its too late.

>Yes and?
You couldn't find a single extrovert around them?

>Nope, nothing interests me, I thought of joining a frat and I should have but now its too late.
Honestly if you don't have any interests then you sound rather boring.

Afghans already are persians tho. Even the language they speak is a dialect of persian. They're not really related to desis at all.

No I could not.

what interests should I have?

aside from my shut in friends that i've retained from highschool, i have no one

how do I meet new people??

>what interests should I have?
Anything at this point. What are you studying? Does the subject interest you at all? Join an organization based on that. If not, join a Pakistani Student Association or something.

>what interests should I have?

That's up to you dude. Don't be a beta, don't let other people decide what to do with your life. Grow a pair of balls ffs.

currently in science, gonna swtich to computer science though im not sure yet
I dont want to join those clubs, man cant you just tell me what I should do if I find a girl good looking sitting down in the library?

>currently in science, gonna swtich to computer science though im not sure yet
What kind of major is science? That's pretty broad man.

>cant you just tell me what I should do if I find a girl good looking sitting down in the library?
You're jumping way too quick there. Your social skills are rather low. I'm don't think you could pull it off.

But anyway, what I do is based on what they're working on?

Are they reading a book you're familiar with? Start a conversation based on that.

Are they working on some work in a class you're familiar with?
Same thing.

If she's on her phone texting or facebook messaging on her laptop or something don't bother.

Yeah ik thats why i always wonder why hindu nationalists on here and on r/bakchodi claim it as their own. Is theeir a historical reason?

life science at uoft
its fking hard

like I said I'm a nice person irl

yeah its the last point, so theres no hope

Because some parts of Pakistan are also inhabitated by persians. Pakistan has more than one ethnicity, and some of these ethnicities barely have any desi roots and are more arab and persian than desi. But desis are people who come from countries like sri lanka, india, etc. while persians are pakis (some of them), afghanis, tajiks, iranians etc.

Eitherway, they're all fucking brown what's the difference

*conquers the Indian subcontinent*

>Eitherway, they're all fucking brown what's the difference

Follow this advice Anyway, at this point don't look for a gf now. Look for more friends. Join a club or cultural group. Make friends from there. Start becoming more social that way and then you can move onto gf searching.

>Look for more friends. Join a club or cultural group. Make friends from there
I tried, I juist can't do it

people like me are just destined to be social failures
its over

You're right. Thank god I'm not a Paki.

I meant that in jest. Obviously it's more complicated than that and they all have their own histories, languages, backgrounds etc. But really, to most of the guys on here, brown people all look the same.

Do you have extroverts in your family? Close cousins that can help?

like I said
>pakis/indians/desis basically
>ever getting ANYTHING in canada

Ask your female cousins for help.

>ask a bunch of hijabis or turbo normies for help
loooooooooooooooool

>ask a bunch of hijabis or turbo normies for help
Yes, and?

ty for trying to help, but your advice simply won't work for me

there is this cute girl that is always at the library on certain days, I want to speak with her but she has headphones on, what do I do? tell me anything I'll do it this week and report back

dont even try, youre a fucking paki, leave her alone

are you the same afghani immigrant who kept chasing me everywhere calling me uncle tom?

I'm planning on getting a name change to Emile or Emilio, so I will just tell people I'm half italian half indian (or paki depending on whatever is favorable)

yes, uncle tom ass nigga, ESKETIIIIIIIIIT
ahahaha cope

Yes. Afghanistan used to be a part of India when it was first unified
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Afghanistan

Don't worry you're not alone

>when it was first unified
>your link literally says hindus invaded Afghanistan and forced everyone to be hindu

Ah yes, "unified"

A small part of it practised a form of hinduism. Afghanistan was only ruled by Indians during the mauryan era and that was only for about 50 ish years. Afghanistan pre islam practised zoroastrianism, buddhism and local animist pagan beliefs like zunbilism.

Generally speaking when it comes to women and and headphones it's a no-no. Though maybe if she's working on something you're familiar with you could try to start a brief talk from there.

If not, try and catch her else where when she's not busy.

But it's a risk given your poor social skills

I really recommend you ask your normie cousins for help in hooking you up or speaking to girls. They are family after all

Also, going by your logic, the entire sub continent is afghan because afghans/the ancestors of afghans conquered it multiple times (kushans, ghorids, ghaznavids etc.)

holy shit I missed you. How have you been?

Dude what part of I'm paki do you not understand? My male cousins are all religious muslims. My female cousins are retarded sjw hijabis who believe islam is freedom.

Like I said man, you can't help me.

are you the hazara guy everyone accuses me of being of?

Self hating ethnic minorities are scary because it usually seems like they could go postal and kill you at any moment

nah, you are that hazara guy currycel faggot

I wouldn't harm anyone irl.

Nope. I posted my pic see the thread.

ahaha I've been good mate, enjoying life atm, hbu?

Self hating people in general are scary, because mentally ill people have a tendency to physically lash out over dumb shit. Never turn your back to someone who has psychological problems.

I'm not self hating I'm black pilled.

>My male cousins are all religious muslims. My female cousins are retarded sjw hijabis who believe islam is freedom.
Well in that case you can turn to God and find a nice girl at the masjid.

lol thats a massive cope
indian girls who are remotely attractive have slept with tons of white or arab guys
same with paki girls

I'm due to graduate university this year. So I've been lazy with my work. But other than that I'm ok.

this is who you're replying to btw

good to hear bro, we're all gonna make it
except curycell, he'll die miserably

Where?
It was mostly hinduism and buddhism. Up until 10th CE .

He's actually not THAT ugly, I know he's just trolling, but he could score a lot of pussy if he just got off of Sup Forums and improved his shit personality.

Nope. It was zoroastrianism and buddhism + zunbilism. Why do indians try to claim everything and try to associate us with them?

massive cope. I mog him. btw hair thatflows to the right means you're gay, and I am not gay.

I can tell you're some sort of immigrant. Massive cope, you know what I said is true.

colonist internal racism... we want to be anything other than indian or paki basically.

*conquers the Hindu Kush*

>Implying buddhism is not Indian
Any link that specify Zoroastrian and Zunbil demographics?

He looks like a hapa, well this is beyond my advice.

Yeah looks like it. Find a nice Jewish girl yet?

I'm not bothered by it, I'm bothered by historical inaccuracy like that pajeet itt.

do you get your information from pajeetpedia? Zoroastrianism was literally born in afghanistan.

Northern and western afghanistan were zoroastrian, southern afghanistan was zunbil, eastern was buddhism

t. an actual afghan

If any one of you brown midgets say the words MASSIVE COPE any fucking time again, I will kill myself

its not me

cope

He ain't getting anywhere with that beta jawline desu

>do you get your information from pajeetpedia?
No from RSS brochures
>Zoroastrianism was literally born in afghanistan
It was born in Iran ie Persia
Any sauce for that demographics chart?

>hair thatflows to the right means you're gay
wtf

only girl I've been seeing sporadically is a half carib black half dutch girl, I usually don't like caribs because of their shit culture (music, drugs, stealing) but this girl's father is white and she is a christcuck so she's well-mannered, we'll see what happens. you had any girls?

dude, you can literally search this up, zoroaster was born in balkh, afghanistan, jesus you pajeets are mentally retarded

who cares, you're lucky to be afghan and not paki/indian/bengali
history does not matter, your people constantly raped and plundered indians both before and after islam... wish my ethnic group had a chad history

>you will always be indian/paki

Not recently, my last fling was with an Arab girl few months ago. That's about it.

>It was born in Iran ie Persia

>pajeet education

True, I'd kill myself if I were a hindu indian. Punjabi sikhs are alright.