>Return to class
>Professor asks how everyone enjoyed the free day
>We answer in order
>They get to me
>Start to speak
>”Well last night I-“
>”JACKED OFF AGAIN!!!” Chad behind me yells out
>Everyone busts out laughing
>Even the professor is roaring with laughter and turning red faced, slapping his podium
>This goes on for like 40 seconds of eternity
>Girl tilts her head and says “You know we all love you, user”

Does this type of thing happen in your country? How do you cope with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't believe you.

I take it that bullying doesn’t happen in German colleges then

Yes

lol wanker

My chemistry professor told the class that we should spend out Valentine's day with our boyfriends/girlfriends

how come nobody was shot during your story? seems fake and GAY to me bro.

why are Americans so bad at taking and giving banter

Just kill them

>German colleges

>have to give speeches in class about story ideas
>short girl's turn (less than 5 foot)
>talks about a magic mirror that can give you anything you want
>you could be rich... you could be famous...
>chad: "you could be tall"
>everyone including teacher laughs as the girl walks out of the room

>maths highschool
>chad speaks up
>whats the smallest muscle in a dead dogs body?
>anons dick
>even teacher suppresses laughter so he gets away with it

>Held a presentation in 8th grade
>Fucked it up as always
>Get fair critiques
>Self evaluation infront of the whole class
>"Well I am disappointed with my performance blabla"
>Everyone laughs because that obviously sounded autistic
>Take it easy its just presentation
I don't know who the actual autists are
Fucking normies

>>Girl tilts her head and says “You know we all love you, user”

this is the worst part, because she is just saying that so you don't shoot up the school.

>sitting in econ
>chad and stacy sitting in front of me won't shut up
>30 minutes in I tell them to be quiet or go outside
>they laugh and keep talking

Not to me at least

Are you not a German?

>maths

He just meant that we mostly have Universities and not something like community colleges around here. We just have trade schools and Universities and nothing inbetween.

only happened to me because me and the lads did stuff like that to each other

one of my professors in front of the class:
- purposely mispronounced and misspelled a specific student's name the same way each time he called him or talked about him, then isntantly corrected himself
- asked me if something is wrong since my Chinese girlfriend (who isn't my girlfriend isn't in the lecture
- when the Chinese girl entered the room after the lecture already started, said "user, your life seems to have a purpose again!"
- made fun of a student apparently owning the Hamburg opera house because he mustbe so rich
- told us repeatedly what the class before us (girls watching their diet) was eating for breakfast and were in a abd mood
- then added that he would be in a bad mood as well if he had to eat like that
- said Asian students liked him the most when he restricted himself to very very short sentences
- said African students view him as their personal slave
- said that he could be living on the Fiji islands already because his pension is so big
- made fun of a student who had to repeat an exam (resulting in him having to write 6 hours of exam on a single day because of a fucked up exam schedule) (both exams in his own lectures)
more stuff I forgot

Seems like a bro professor desu

only German teacher I had got in trouble for acting like he was gonna push a kid out of the 3rd story window.

absolutely based

based

Kek

>math

he also didn't like the other professors in his faculty
>Imagine to get somewhere with this faculty. There is prof A.. prof B.. and then there is prof C.. ... yeah

>have female professor in STEM
>stole all of her slides, material etc. she presented on class from different professors
>couldn't answer straight questions
>in office she couldn't get answer the question directly
>everything was fishy
>still had a PhD. and whatnot publications with her name written on it

Makes me wonder

when I asked him something about the exam he replied "Doesn't matter, I will give you a bad mark anyway because you never laugh about my jokes"

>this actually happens
How vulgar. What school?

No it means, that she actually thinks he is a sperg autist
I can relate too well

sounds like in office she couldn't answer questions because her mouth was full

>you know nothing, fuck you
>t. Vestryak

Is she young and hot at least

lol what are you, a little bitch? can't stand a little good natured ribbing at your expense?

if it happend to me i would have break this guy nose

Example 1

Nah some granny approaching her 60's. Not even milf material.

Example 2

Daaaaamn, BIG IF TRUE. Did you punch him at least?

Kuhn/IM?

what is this?

What if you started laughing out loud as well with weird angry-happy smile?

>"JACKED OFF AGAIN!!!"
Gosh, was coming up with "Why, mommy stayed home yesterday?" or something like that too hard?

>mathsmatics

Exam sheet.
No one passed, because Vestryak is Vestryak.
This dude is a professor of mathematics in MAI and infamous, even among non-students, for being an arse to anyone, except those, who know maths better than him.

so I suppose everyone failed on these lists
I don't speak Russian

Yes.
But his measurement for failure is at least 1 mistake made.

>“You know we all love you, user”

This made me sad.
No one ever said shit like this to me, not even lying...

I had a professor like this for half of my developmental biology class. She had no idea what she was talking about and couldn't answer any questions.

>you'll pass the analytical mechanics only if you know it better than me

>"we all love you user"
god im so fucking jealous
fuck you
also not even real bullying

Why would there be bullying in college? You see other students maybe a few times a week, not like before where you see them everyday, they don’t even know you. I couldn’t tell you the name of any of my classmates, even the ones I did projects with.

>his measurement for failure is at least 1 mistake

did anyone ever pass his class?
how can people be stupid enough to sign up for this if they know what they are in for?

well did he?

I also had a professor like that
she was legitimately crazy
all her mails had several typos
She started her mails with "hey again " (english) but wouldn't return a mail that didn't start with "Dear Ms Prof. X"
we had to prepare a project and every lesson she would change the requirements from scratch, then tell people that they were stupid for doing the opposite of what she asked for, then go on to change the requirements againand so on

no I got a 1,3 where 1,0 is the best 5,0 the worst

I'm not studying in MAI, but I have a former classmate there. In 2016th Autumn he told me about that this memey fellow was still alive, and how he does things.

He has extremely hard standards, so, as I know, usually he re-exams people several times more (5-6 times). Besides, he isn't only maths professor, so there is a chance of not having pleasure to meet him.

I don't think it happens unless you go to a really shitty school

Look, the bullied ones, this is your future if you go to teach.

Same time but it was a different uni. We had a course on theoretical mechanics and a lecturer was a jerk. I managed to troll him few times, when he asked students I often replied with absolutely correct answers and then he commented like that: "that's an answer of the mathematician, it's absolutely correct but totally useless". On exam I decided to be witty and followed neither of professor recommendation of problem solving. I solved every single question but didn't pass, had to appeal with my work shit to other professors though.

I also did similar thing in school, I trolled young physics teacher by asking witty double ended questions and then commenting on her answers as she often was wrong. She left our school just after one year of teaching (it wasn't me I swear) and we got a new teacher, much smarter though.

You just laugh at it too, and answer maybe with a joke, probably involving that fella and make it gay.

But it is pretty likely he made that joke knowing how socially awkward you are to begin with.

Oh and I managed to get into several fights with a teacher of astronomy, we were arguing about telescopes and shit. She was really mad and marked few of my tests as "failed" (2 out of 5 points) despite I did nothing wrong, just again didn't follow her rules. Had to appeal to the director of the school with worksheets to sort it out.

le edgy russian spending actual effort on being unproductive and making other people more unproductive as well

>first day of class, junior year
>no friends
>decide I'll try to talk to someone
>talk with them for a while
>after class they ask me if I want to hang out
>hung out with them and a couple of their friends
>stopped being a friendless loser because I decided to talk to someone
Hmm

They are fucked on how they deliver it. They do it so cringey, and the person who it is aimed at won't react accordingly.

>english class in high school
>doing othello for shakespeare topic
>watching a film of it
>interracial sex scene
>chad yells out "give me moor"
>everyone laughs including the teacher
>next term doing once were warriors for film topic
>jake the mus is about to rape his wife after beating her
>yell out "give me maori"
>no one laughs the teacher just shushes me

>le edgy russian spending actual effort on being unproductive and making other people more unproductive as well
Doesn't matter, had fun.

When we had classes on stereometry aka solid geometry the teacher often prepared few drawings on the desk as an exercise. Some drawings had errors and students had to find & correct them. As drawings were made with chalk and were prepared in advance, thus when we entered the class it was easy to fix them quickly so the teacher hand't a chance to notice.
When the teacher asked students to actually find the errors there, it was often very long silence, followed by few obviously wrong ideas, then the teacher "revealed" the errors and I mocked her for being wrong.

What an obnoxious faggot jesus christ. I have a witty double ended question for you though: how many times did you get beat up by your bydlo classmates?

Triggered engineers lel

I fought few times with guys who didn't like my sense of humor. I lost just once, the guy was 2 y.o. older than me and much bigger than me. He went to school 1 year to late and then he failed once to pass the exams so he had take an extra year. Then this fag tried to set schools library on fire and got expelled.
FWIW I was taking hand-to-hand combat courses when I was 9, went there for slightly over 1 year.

>how many times did you get beat up by your i bydlo classmates?
I also was second or third tallest person in the class.

Yeah except everyone is Chad enough to do it to everyone else.

These kinds of scenarios is just everyone bantering others.

REPORT THEIR ASSES NOTHING WILL CHANGE IF YOU STAY TAKING IT LIKE A BITCH

if they don't stop sue the fucking place

I went to a school with multiple German teachers.

One got kicked out because he took pictures of female student asses.

sucking authority's dick

What subject was he teaching? I love that guy. We would be friends.

>Professor ranting about how Mein Kampf shoud be outlawed since the ideology behind of it killed millions.
>Chad asks if Marx books shoud be outlawed too.
>He chimpsout.
>Everybody is lauting of him.

And people are scared that they can make us communists.

how can proffessors have time to talk about complicated subjects like that when most brazilians cant even english

Had the same thing once, female lecturer (not a full professor) who only repeated what was written on the slides when you asked her a question.
Waited a year and took the class when a guy did it who knew his stuff.

Don't you insult him back? Like a real man would.

>there is two eric in my class, one being me
>i'm 176 cm and the other eric is of normal height
>subsequently i become "lil' eric" (lill-erik) which even the teachers adopt

>cant even english
you can't even english too, look at what you just wrote José

>176 cm is short enough in Scandinavia to be called “little”

Welp, yet another reason to never visit your shithole of giant filled country.

its a meme you dip
ive tried gaming with brazilians and only 1/5 even understand english, its sad that i have an easier time speaking with them in spanish
Spain gets a lot of shit for being bad at english but brazil is the same times 100

>1,76
>lil

do you drink ground beef as kids?

t.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYPhXA2zHCU

Do you fucking idiots not realise that Sup Forums is not for children and you have to be at least 18 years of age to post here?
Fuck off.

>Fachhochschule

This sounds like the perfect lead up to a mass school shooting

>end of the day, campus closing
>get in elevator
>girl in there
>looks panicked
>retreats in a corner
>doors open and she rushes outside
>it’s not even her stop

just wtf

>professor
>underaged
Not sure about op but I studied at a community college and alot of classes especially the non stem are full of laid-back people and professors

That's the character from bert right

t. arab?

>western education
Lmao

No, I’d have understood if that was the case. I’m a big guy with a shaved head + beard, so it’s not the first time people have thought I was suspicious. But this girl looked like she was certain I was going to rape and strangle her, it was a whole other level. I was tired so maybe I didn’t look friendly, but still.

>be 175cm
wtf ive been a manlet all this time

”Well last night I-“
>”JACKED OFF AGAIN!!!” Chad behind me yells out

should have said "ON YOUR mums tits!"

>overthink the situation
>thinks of a comeback
>2 days passed
Damn should have said that