Americans are stupi-

>americans are stupi-

bump

thanks for sticking up for us, american expatriate

Are these the Chinese rankings or White rankings? I think the Chinese rankings would be more objective since there is no incentive to engage in favoritism.

If it was a White ranking like the Time Higher Education or QS then the white publishers have an incentive to give higher rankings to white universities in white countries....

that's definitely the chinese rankings. No white ranking would put UC San Diego that high

You're right....

When will you fuck off home?

Asking you the same question.

gtfo japan, stupid burger

American arrested as police find severed head of a missing 27-year-old Japanese woman in suitcase (February 25, 2018)

i love japan

Is this current? I thought UTokyo dropped quite a bit in the last few year's rankings

I am home, smelly ricepicking twat.

>I think the Chinese rankings would be more objective since there is no incentive to engage in favoritism.
lol are you serious , I expected you ccp shills to be smarter

???
how many chinese unis do you see on this list?

I am not chinese, but the chinese rankings are far more objective than other rankings which exist, and are probably the best measure of uni quality today

that being said, even the chinese rankings are kinda bullshit

Lol why? Don't know about op's ranking but the most popular American ranking is serious shit using facts and numbers like employement percent, graduate salary ppp...

a primitive and uneducated people the europeans are

I studied in France for a semester and holy shit their universities are like high schools so fucking restrictive you can't choose your teacher , you almost can't choose what classes to take, changing majors is super hard....

That's not a ranking that's the number of research paper

The Nature Index is a database of author affiliation information collated from research articles published in an independently selected group of 68 high-quality science journals. The database is compiled by Nature Research. The Nature Index provides a close to real-time proxy for high-quality research output at the institutional, national and regional level.

We anticipate users of the Nature Index to be anyone with an interest in the origin of high-quality scientific research from around the world.