JAPANESE ARE BECOMING SHORTER

While the average height of Japanese adults had grown some 15 cm (nearly 6 inches) over the past century with improved nutrition and public health conditions, it has started to decline for those born in 1980 or later, recent research has shown.

A research team at the National Center for Child Health and Development in Tokyo analyzed data on some 3.15 million adults and concluded the declining trend in average height may be attributed to increases in low-birth-weight infants in the country — those who weighed 2,500 grams (5.5 pounds) or lighter at birth.

The findings by Naho Morisaki and other researchers were published last year in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.

According to the study, the height of an average Japanese adult peaked for those born in 1978 and 1979 at 171.4 cm (5.6 feet) for men and 158.5 cm (5.2 feet) for women. The figures for those born in 1996 stood at 170.82 cm for men and 158.31 cm for women — 0.64 cm and 0.21 cm shorter than peak levels, respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/02/12/national/science-health/average-height-japanese-born-1980-later-declining-study-finds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wa_(Japan)#The_word_Wa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitskins ruining japan

>im a fat dumb and ugly amerimutt
japs are shit skins
>shitskins ruining japan
thats because they are shit skins

wow, my 5'9 ex is literally taller than the male average in japan. kinda hilarious

So many Southeast Asian female came to Japan in 90s
Now, their children just reached at 20

you should have 3 children by now then, to maintain your race pure

Asians have always been short, it's not like anyone else will be able to tell the difference

>dumb shit

>implying it's bad
Asians are not suited to be tall tbqh
Food, environment etc is all not suited for Asians to be tall

>gaijin asean monkey brings our height lower!
>total gaijin in japan's population: 1%
>most is chinks and gooks
Average level of japan flag in int

You have posted this picture for four years now

Still makes me feel

Well, this is good news for manlet WM looking for Japanese QTs

The difference shows in their media

Just compare the most recent and overtly homosexual digimon series to the first one from twenty years ago where the characters were all red blooded and got into fist fights with each other at the drop of a hat, holy fuck the next crop of jap kids are going to be little dicksucking faggots

indeed,
the problem is I come from a poor cunt so I would not be interesting for asian women.

>Well, this is good news for manlet WM looking for Japanese QTs

>no one has pointed out that's the result of aging population
There's no hope for this board.

this is so sad

Thank god the Dutch aren't

This is a picture of Japanese TV news.
This does't match with your picture.

>mfw 6'5

>17 years old
Are you illiterate?

That's my height

Hitler too

your pic is only showing 17-year olds, whle OP's picture is for all the population.

Are you illiterate?

>japs think 60 yo 17 year olds born in 1996 are dragging the average down

Are you illiterate?

Are you illiterate?

do you LOVE Japan?

>158cm women
that's my fetish

It's not about the average of the whole population you bloody retard

meanwhile gooks are getting taller and taller.

how can one actually meet a japanese girl online?
people get tall by eating tons of meat and dairy products, which is not exactly healthy. maybe the japanese are making wiser choices.

This white dont matter its rich countries....then again bobby oligun an other black brown gyys have dobe it like stefen bryan

>maybe the japanese are making wiser choices.
yes it's the healthy choices that make whole generations progressively shorter. brilliant reasoning

>the average jap is taller than me

Why, God! It's just 3 centimeters, but that's unfair!

>not healthy
I would rather be 190cm and die at 70 than 160cm and die at 90

Less risk of back pain and circulatory disease

Japanese average height and weight

enjoy your healthy back then

Lol

this

Don't they get assimilated and counted as Japanese when they get citizenship though?

I don't know anythig about this so please spoonfeed me

>it has started to decline for those born in 1980 or later, recent research has shown.
They are starting to reach peak efficiency. Less body mass, lower caloric requirements, less muscle and joint problems, longer lifespans.
In 100 years from now the Japanese being born will reach a height of 15cm and live for thousands of years.

Will they also develop pointy ears and become aroused when forced to do lewd things?

The big one look like James Franco

Enjoy your bowel cancer.

This chart looks strange. Old men are short If it's all the populations, the chart is more short in 1970-80.

Makes sense. I know loads of half Jap half Thai and half Jap half Filipinos. They're pretty short.

Pic related: average Japanese female, 2250年

Thankfully, yes. It's the course of nature.

Wait, you'd rather be awkwardly tall for most things and live twenty years less than someone who can take advantage of a world designed to facilitate females and live twenty years longer?
Christ, that's some powerful insecurity, mate.

haha what the fuck

How can I get a cute Japanese bf?

plz advise

Source japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/02/12/national/science-health/average-height-japanese-born-1980-later-declining-study-finds/

I see. japantimes is well known as a propaganda site.

I heard Koreans and all their descendants aren't recognized as Japanese no matter for how many generations they have been living there.

How do you even tell Koreans and Japs apart, they all look and sound the same.

I think they just don’t want to be recognised as Japanese because that would mean relinquishing Korean identity.

They were manlets since time immemorial

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wa_(Japan)#The_word_Wa

why are all krauts so unironically butthurt at amerimutts? is it because you lost both world wars to them?

kys retarded kraut
genuine yamato race can detect non-yamato easily, as we have means of communication only used among yamato. we don't say that outright though.

Japanlets

I can when they're not trying to merge into japanese society but when they do, it's pretty hard
Not to mention gook faced guys like the TV comedian guy chihara seems to be pure japanese when I totally thought he's pure gook

I really can't tell you guys apart, to me even your languages sound the same.

>muh height!
On the long term, when you get old, it is better to be a manlet.
Anything above 185cm is too tall

Midget detected.

Not an argument

>being a kissless virigin manlet will really pay off once you turn 90!

Totally an argument.

I currently have a gf and lost my virginity years ago tho
Why are lanklets always projecting their virginity?

>being a manlet is great because you can always get a toothless gypsy mail order bride from romania!

You know Japan, like pretty much all of the countries of the world except for the Americas and and few others, doesn't have jus soli, a lot of those Koreans in Japan can actually apply to become Japanese citizens but they rather stay with their Korean citizenship, sometimes it doesn't even make much of a difference, a Korean passport is almost as powerful as a Japanese one (the only significant difference is that with a Japanese passport you can go visa-free to China, Russia, Mongolia and Namibia)

I forgot that also the Korean goverment banned its citizens the travel to Irak, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen and Lybia because some of its missionaries were being killed.

Turns out the height boom is thanks to post-war American rape babies wow.

For example Son Masayosi was born in 1957 in Japan and Japanese is his mother tongue but he didn't became a Japanese citizen until 1990.

なんてこったい
文句言えねぇや……

i believed my height was 174.5 but it turned out its 177.5 last year

More old people with compressed spine/ hunchback
Less young people
Next