It Must Take Place

The migration of negroid people to Japan.

Japans birthrate is low and we need to make them merge with negroid people - if required by force!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=What happened in 1966 in Japan?
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/rbq61/wtf_happened_in_1966/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer the ero-manga where the bully has to breed with the mom for genetic purposes.

Why don't you kill yourself already you disgusting kraut? Fucking die, don't you understand no one wants you on this Earth?

for what purpose

>says american

Fuck Nazi. Apologize to Jewish.

Japan has to open up it's borders to African friends! Japanese people can not survive without negroid migrants from Africa.

>Japans birthrate is low

>2015
Japans birthrate is crashing rapidly and we can no longer deny workers from Africa to Japan otherwise it will end up in an economical disaster for the whole world.

>Israel

We need Jewish

the pic that I posted is for fertility rate, the one that you posted is for birth rate, fertility rate is increasing in Japan, while in Western countries is declining even though in countries like Germany already around 15% of the population is foreign-born while in Japan is around 2%

is mostly Haredi and Arabs

>We need Jewish
>workers from Africa to Japan

no thanks, we don't need criminals

>We need Jewish
Obviously you get Jewish people too! We need more people to come to Japan and the more the better.
(btw Jews are not a race so we will get you some from Uganda.)

So its agreed then. Ugandan Jews will come to Japan.

>implying that Japan won't get it's act together and encourage teen pregnancies
=3

What happened in 1966?

Amerimutts made some social experiments on them for studies purposes.

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=What happened in 1966 in Japan?

>Oooh, Baka-san! Make Rapan Stlong agan! Give me your feltile, potent, white stud seed! I want to have a baby befole 9th grade.

>wrong and rude
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/rbq61/wtf_happened_in_1966/

>>Oooh, Baka-san! Make Rapan Stlong agan! Give me your feltile, potent, white stud seed! I want to have a baby befole 9th grade.
wtf.. visit you local clinic for some help...

I have no idea what this picture is supposed to mean.

>havlavla vlavlhavla flvla havlaflafla havla

Japanese women demand gender equality but they dont wanna work and think it's success as women to be housewife and live a carefree life without labor. It's insane.

They actually tried letting quite a few Pakistanis. Didn't like the result and tried to get rid of them, without much success.

>intolerance towards other peoples beliefs
We have no time for that lame excuses. Immigration to Japan must take place

NOW

nah, they will stay in ze germany till they fuck the last drop of whiteness out of you-then we will send them back to africa :)

enjoy

I don't mind that solution and welcome our BLACK brothers in need.

It's sad how your world works

We remember

BLACK POWER, HEIL WAKANDA, 666, JP2GMD

>We
We?
You aren't a German?

>Didn't like the result

It was because of illegal foreign workers. I know you were trying to hint at something else

nice thread there my Turkey friend
how's the kebab buisness going

Pagan shit nigga

cyka blyad

t. Goldstein