His country teaches creationism in school

>his country teaches creationism in school

America does not have a unified curriculum

>his country teaches swedish in school

>his country teaches how to write a job application, do taxes and budget

Creationism being taught anywhere in your country, at a single school, speak waves as to how negligent how your education system is.

No it doesn't our federal and even state education departments cannot fully control schools. Btw only 2 states allow that shit whule other schools are just private schools.

I never understand how creationism can be ''taught''. What is there to teach? The teacher comes in on day one, says ''God made everything'', and leaves. What else is there?

It does not matter. Whatever your education system includes, if there are schools in a country that teach creationism, then it's has a shitty education system.

If they have a subject related to religion, like what we have here, it could be mentioned during one of those lessons.
Though I don't think that in our case, it is mentioned.

LMAO

>this thread

Well the thing is your retarded finn my country does not have 1 single education system

Well, God also created old looking dinosaur bones.

In the Netherlands all schools can get government funding, as long as they teach well enough for people to pass the national final exams.
So besides the mandatory subjects, they can add all kinds of shit, including creationism, to the curriculum.

In fact, you could even begin a Nazi school here and get government funding.

Well it's almost the same here

That is whats retarded. And it is entirely irrelevant from an International viewpoint. You might also say that it does not have a single government and state. And it doesn't matter at all. You are one country. Subdivisions within your country don't matter outside of it. Your schools not operating on the same systems are still part of the same american model of education to someone watching america from the outside and everyone who don't give a shit about your insistance of being a "union of fifty countries" or whatever

I'm not atheist. The Catholic church is anti-creationism.

pr*testants must die

No way this really happens in civilized or even semi-civilized countries.

They do it in parts of Northern Ireland. So you're right, nowhere civilized.

>his country teaches communism in school.

nazi economy was worse than soviet

c*tholics should die aswell

>two years later

In Jordanian textbooks we were taught the big bang , but at the end of the passage it said "by the will of God"

mashallah?