Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2018/02/26/mother-of-american-suspect-my-sons-dream-was-to-marry-a-japanese-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

yes

finland no thats gay

YES!

no.

エロ同人をくれたら、日本のことを好きになる

Yes.

Only if japan loves me back

ワロタwww
ポルトガル大好き

Die An*mefag

Yes. I want to have sex in Japan.

which it doesn't because you're white, I mean most likely. You could be a Indian for all I know but Japs still wouldn't like you regardless because you're well, not Japanese. Hell even if you are "Japanese" if you're zainichi or half white or even if your blood group is fucking B you'll still be largely disliked cuz reasons. Tis the nature of the beast.

I know they're extremely racist, but they love this guy.

Thank you anons!
I love you!

Japanese love you and kiss!
chu! (´3`)ノ≡

If you are OK with me

把瑠都?

Kotooshu

琴欧洲ってブルガリア出身なんだ!

אני אוהב את יפן!
אתה אוהב את ישראל?

Love nature/art/history/food, but hate Japanese society and the way Japanese people act in general. Japan is perfect except for all the Japanese living in it

Tourists from Australians and Americans are annoyed because their manners are bad.

We dislike Russia who acted to steal Kuril Islands and the Crimea Peninsula, but we like figure skating players.

can you tell me the point of making this abhorrent attentionwhore thread every fucking day?

It's your manners that are bad. People ask to take photos with foreigners in the street, that's not good manners, that's how people in literal Africa act. And you never look people in the eye, not just foreigners, don't even look each other in the eye, you just ignore everyone around you. That's just rude.

E-English?

>waaaah Russia stole Kuril islands after WW2, so sad
>America nuked us after WW2, fair enough
Explain

Mi amas japanion!
Ĉu vi amas israelion?

>Asking on an Anime imageboard

Ofc most will answer yes

What are you talking about?
It is a fact that Americans and Australian tourists coming to Japan are bad manners.

But it's also a fact that you have bad manners from the perspective of a westerner. You just don't notice it. It's rude to take photos of foreigners on the street, very bad manners, but it's normal in Japan, especially outside of Tokyo

Why do Japanese girls wear black clothes in the summer?

תודה, user!
אני אוהב את ישראל

Thank you, user! :33

Many Japanese people are wearing black clothes in winter, but in summer we don't wear black clothes too much.
Many people wear clothes in light colors, cold colors in summer.

Nah, but I like it, though.

tokyoreporter.com/2018/02/26/mother-of-american-suspect-my-sons-dream-was-to-marry-a-japanese-woman/

Will Nippon band weebs now?

アイ ラブ ジャパン です
デぅー ユー ラブ イスラエル ですか

早稲田大学さんですか

違いますよ ( ´艸`)))

ごめんなさいm(_ _;)m

ヾノ≧∀≦)イエイエ!!
お気遣いなく

>mfw he loves Japan.

thanks god. I have perfectly same opinion to Russia

Know where you are

>Yevgeniy Vasilievich Bayraktar

wat

>Half russian half american killed woman in Japan
Interesting.

ポルトガルのことを愛するの?

ポルトガル大好き

Yes

その絵の精液の鬼は誰?

けものの

感謝感謝

I went to japan a while back and had a good time. Went to a small pub and played drinking games with a bunch of salarymen. I couldn't understand a word they were saying but from the looks on their faces and the cheering going on I'm pretty sure they were enjoying it too. Theres probably haf a dozen photos of the night somewhere out there on some poor bastards phone.

Please come to Japan again!

クソスレかと思ったら、なかなかの良スレw