What tourist attractions and places unknown to tourists would you show me, if I were visiting your country for a week?

What tourist attractions and places unknown to tourists would you show me, if I were visiting your country for a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWnSZw--Uag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the underpass where i drink alone every weekend

If you are qt, I will try to convince you to have sexu with me, until the end of the week.

I'd try to convince you to cross the nullarbor by foot or bike without enough supplies then monitor the news for a few months to see if any bodies turn up

my basement :)

I'd show you the river bank, the castle district, the roman ruins in and around aquincum, st. stephen's basilica, we'd take a stroll through City Park, I'd massage your back in the sauna of Gellért Baths, maybe we'd grab a bite at Bors later, and we would end the night having rough sex after getting tipsy on pálinka in Nemdebár :3

Serious answers only

my basement :)

Darkmarket for illegal snus

Ma cave à vin :)

The immigrant ghetto you fucking fag.

I feel sorry for our not haveing told you about our Somin-festival (Somin-san 蘇民祭). A religious event in which a hundred of naked men scramble for the sacred bag.
It's held in Iwate-prefecture in Jan-Mar for about 7 times and has its history for more than a millennium. I'm convinced you would rejoice at this information.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWnSZw--Uag

muh dick

Rotlichtviertel brudi

Depending on the time of the year probably Freiburg, the Kaiserstuhl and our wine growing regions around the black forest.
If you are a trap I would show you the way to the shower.

Warsaw, Poznan and my benis

Interesting, what's the significance of the bag?

>Tourists asks me which way the to the train station
>Direct them to Home Hill instead

I'd lead you to La Pintana, Santiago's most exiting district.

>tourists ask in a bar for water: "agua agua"
>bar owner directs them to a favela called "agua"
>get shot
This LITERALLY happened.

Was that some kind of sick, stupid brazilian humour or are you guys so retarded you cant understand when a foreigner is asking for water?

C*riocas are not people. Stay away from Rio.

Link to article?