Hello? Yes I want to find love in Japan

hello? Yes I want to find love in Japan...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl6u2NASUzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are japs so perv?

>wearing school uniform is perv

I have skirt like that, but my socks are bit longer.

I want to leave my mexican diaspora in Japan until they don't have birth rate problems anymore.

are you a girl?

think he meant the photo itself lad

No

That is a small skirt.

Finnish trap is the best in the world.
It's really terrific...

l-lewd
any pics?

My senpai living in Tokyo told me most of schoolgirls (16+) have such thick legs. Is this genetic or japs' food cult?

For you.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=tl6u2NASUzU

Why do japanese girls have such nice thighs?

>mentally ill fag is gonna start attention whoring again
classic

bbbrrrraaaappppp

lmao

It's Finland on Sup Forums borderline guaranteed to be an actual gayfag

>average finnish male fashion

Do you want find love in Japan?

There are many regulations but girls roll up their skirts or even change skirts after school to look cute

hell yeah

Have you ever seen pantsu?

yes

god of wind blesses us :^)

Maybe

japanese woman smell

BLAAAAAPU

Those are some nice thighs

Really :3
I would love to lick a sweaty smelly japanese or black girl :3

神風;^)

i went on a school exchange program to an art university in Japan. Met a cute, innocent, talented jp grill, she falls for me without we even being able to talk to one another, we only did silly games and various forms of proto communication. she put my photo on her cellphone background, kinda creepy, it shows how little male attention they have compared to the west, this existence of needy girls.
but i had to come back so i never kissed her or gave her any hope so that the separation wouldnt be heartbreaking, it still was a bit. it was in a calm night sitting besides her looking at the river in Kyoto, perfect ambience for a kiss that never came.

but since then i got brainwashed by /pol into being an anti miscegenation so its all fine, isnt it my sweet lost jp love..

No u dont.

Might as well just not wear it to be honest

It's not fucking fair

sauce? are they really chasing him or are they running to their next class?

No pantsu shot. A shame. Go away.

And why the TV show the pantsu? Did they not care as long her face was not shown?

U lost your only chance to fuck her raw and release gaijn semen in her warm omanko

an accident on live

>an accident on live
You need a censor tv staff that can delay things at least for 5 seconds like USA. Maybe a dedicated otaku was recording the TV signal. A japanese hero!!