>helping us to rebuild our country
>granting us military protection
>allowing us to once again become a powerful player in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dOP0HQUTSo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. cuck

of course the cuck german thanks his oppressors. unbelivable...
thew us occupies you to this day
firebombed your cities
tortured the heads of your government (including crushing their balls to extract fake confessions)
let communists take over germany (ddr)

America makes some good music

Thank you America, for
>being the greatest source of involuntary entertainment in the world right now

Thank you for being the greatest country of all time

>thew us occupies you to this day
That's not an occupation, they would leave if we asked them to
>firebombed your cities
was Brits
>tortured the heads of your government (including crushing their balls to extract fake confessions)
Don't know about that, anyways, I don't have much sympathy for nazis
>let communists take over germany (ddr)
Without America, Soviets would have occupied all of Germany

Germany was LITERALLY an American protectorate lmao

wow, the absolute STATE of germany.
is this what the US occupied government of germany teaches you in school?

>That's not an occupation, they would leave if we asked them to
um, no they wouldn't.
and sure, today it's less of an occupation. but it was a occupation for a long time.

>was Brits
backed by the US.

>Don't know about that, anyways, I don't have much sympathy for nazis
how about having sympathy for the rule of law which prohibits torture?

>Without America, Soviets would have occupied all of Germany
america could have stopped the soviet occupation. instead they LET russia take it. heck, they even encouraged it it begin with, until they saw the conditions of the DDR.

and look how great Germany became, thanks to America

>America creates a government for Korea, Japan, and Germany
>Each becomes extremely successful compared to other countries

Be grateful lad

>and sure, today it's less of an occupation
ok, so we agree on that point

>backed by the US.
I don't think so. Bombing civilians was Arthur Harris's idea

>how about having sympathy for the rule of law which prohibits torture?
I am certanly against torture. Could you provide some source that torture was used during Nuremberg trial?

>america could have stopped the soviet occupation.
I don't think they could. Anyway, it is not Americans obligation to fight Russians, just to defend their former enemies (Germans). I am already greatful that they prevented a total soviet occupation of Germany

lol, not for japan
we aren't such a cuck
post war japanese government is the continuation of imperial japanese government

>I am certanly against torture. Could you provide some source that torture was used during Nuremberg trial?

>Baron Paget of Northampton wrote in his book titled “Manstein: His Campaign and His Trial” (published by Collins in 1951) on page 109:
[The US Simpson Inquiry Commission] reported among other things that of the 139 cases they had investigated, 137 had had their testicles permanently destroyed by kicks received from the American War Crimes Investigating Team.
Pennsylvania judge Edward L. Van Roden – member of the commission investigating the accusations by Colonel Everett who reported that Germans did not receive fair trial, wrote in his book titled “American Atrocities in Germany“:
Our investigators would put a black hood over the accused’s head and then punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him, and beat him with rubber hose. Many of the German defendants had teeth knocked out. Some had their jaws broken. All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair.

ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html

>I don't think they could
youtube.com/watch?v=dOP0HQUTSo0

>tfw I'll never experience the joy of paying for freedom by getting shot

>[The US Simpson Inquiry Commission] reported among other things that of the 139 cases they had investigated, 137 had had their testicles permanently destroyed by kicks received from the American War Crimes Investigating Team.
If this is true, it should be certanly critizised. However, it doesn't change anything about the bigger picture

why nobody post the mutt meme btw?

no american post so far

Hello

thanks for helping in the peace process in northern ireland

>america could have stopped the soviet occupation.
USSR was the strongest military in the world by the end of WWII. How was that possible? Soviets would just have smashed American forces and take the rest of Continental Europe. At least America saved the Western part, it's better than loosing all of it to Soviets.

You’re just asking for a third bomb with that attitude.

It was going so well without and American making a bad post

> Soviets would just have smashed American forces
lmao.
the absolute state of ruskies.

you had a shitty economy and warmachine.
you lost a huge part of of your army in ww2 already.
you were crippled.
america would have SMOKED you

fuck you shit amerca fat obese lard die from gravity

The Red Army was too large, experienced and battled hardened, and had extremely large amounts of equipment by the end of war.
Did you read about operation UNTHINKABLE by the US and the UK? The US expressed no enthusiasm for the plan when it was unofficially mooted. Operation UNTHINKABLE did serve as the basis for US-British discussions about what would happen if war broke out between the USSR and Britain and the US but the consensus was far more pessimistic: debate centered around the question if the US and Britain could hold onto a bridgehead in Europe or would be driven out of continental Europe.

La creatura found a german proxy?

>the absolute fucking state of germany
This is legitimately sad

Probably just a proxyfag or mutt on vacation

shoudlt you be in germany
you know to escape that war and all

enjoying ramstein?

he's a slav

Post your ID with firstname or youre a proxy.

How pathetic.

Says the Jap lol

Says the Jap lol

i'm going to the us on wednesday as part of the work and travel program.
I just hope i get to smash some pussy kek

>genocide millions
>no, don't torture a few NAZIs :(
faggot

>>forgiving our war crimes
We hung, jailed or killed alleged culprits. That's not forgiving.
>>helping us to rebuild our country
Only the western part
>>granting us military protection
Only because we feared a communist uprising after WWII. Germany deserve the credit for rebuilding their army. We just gave them weapons.
>>allowing us to once again become a powerful player in Europe
Only the western part. America had little to do with this, aside from investing and infrastructure repair. The German people deserve the credit.

>um, no they wouldn't.
We would, we've closed major bases when requested and Germany is less relevant with former Warsaw pact countries in NATO.

>USSR was the strongest military in the world by the end of WWII. How was that possible? Soviets would just have smashed American forces and take the rest of Continental Europe. At least America saved the Western part, it's better than loosing all of it to Soviets.
We may have been able to but y would have been a lot more war, rearming the Germans and nuking major Russian cities. Basically more of a mess than we wanted at that point.