Is it true that the English are the worst European tourists? I see this memed across most flagboards...

Is it true that the English are the worst European tourists? I see this memed across most flagboards, does it hold any water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCArsJLzSS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on the country of destination

How often do you see fights in pubs?

Russians are undeniably the worst tourists

>does it hold any water
It holds enough piss and vomit to fill every canal in Amsterdam

Wow, such turboangloids.

I used to work at a marina in a better-off town and all the Brits who came to sail were all very polite and bantered with the best of them. I guess it's not really a touristy type of town and only really attracts people with money.

Never in my life

I have yet to meet someone from Russia who isn't an immigrant

Yes you are

You're never leaving home anyway I guess.

>turboangloids
if you didn't fight in the town centre on friday/saturday nights you were an incel who never leaves his house
dumb russian these are normal, average people here

I go to the pub at least 3 or 4 times a week, working class pubs but I've just never seen one

the pubs you go to are full of middle aged and retired men with breasts from drinking hops

And you are a snotty little 17 year old that would get his face smashed to a pulp if you didn't behave in front of me

That's correct

yes you are but gladly there aren't that many

They're not all bad. Russian female tourists tend to be... friendly.

They want to fuck you so they become pregnant and can demand citizenship that way

Maybe. I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

Last time when I went to canary islands, I noticed that the british tourists were the most noisy and they somehow acted like they owned the place. But I've heard that israelis who have recently finished their military service are the worst.

I hear they tend to get a bit arrogant.

The old folks who retire here are top tier, younglings on the other hand... That's what happens when some sectors of turism only revolve around cheap drinking and partying

As if you don't pull the same shit

G*rmans are the worst
Brits are only the second

There might be AIDS there.

they're like americans
arrogant, condescending and loud, but with more alcohol

We have many different really bad tourists.
>newly rich russians are a plague because just 2-3 of them are enough to turn a nice 5* spa & ski resort into some ancap hell hole as they lack any sense of behaviour
>brits of all kind because they usually appear in large groups and what ever they do they're drunk as fuck. Especially undesirable: Lad tours and football fans, that's the place where even the upper class or nobles turn into wild savages
>german packet tourists and rock bottom lower class tourists, but they're easy to avoid as they appear every year at the same places and stick to them for generations.
Simply avoid: Lloret de Mar, Benidorm, Palma and Ibiza in Spain, The adriatic coast from Liod de Jeselo down to Rimini and Riva del Garda in Italy as well as the adriatic coast in croatia from Pula to Zadar

A lot of wronguns gave us a bad name when economy carriers like Ryanair and Easyjet first opened. So I suppose there's some truth to it, but in my opinion it takes two to tango so I don't have that much sympathy with the resorts.

you'd expect Poles to be the worst but luckily they are too poor to go on vactions

This desu

Probably not. The ones who go on vacations in the west are not the same ones who share drug needles.

Worst: British,Russian,Israeli and some Krauts

yeh id say us and the russians

What makes Germans bad?

Who fuck goes for vacation only to wake up at 6 in the fucking morning so they can get a a shitty tabloid bild paper which we get a day late.Also they are kinda arrogant

Germans are basically just the same as us but slightly less drunk or violent.

Thank god the pound is falling and once Brexit is done and the UK drops out of Eurocontrol and the Single European Sky agreement English proles won't be able to afford traveling anymore due to rising ticket prices.

English are like Americans: the high class ones are very nice and respectful, interested in culture and gastronomy. Best kind of tourists. However the low class ones (95+% of them) are absolutely terrible for different reasons. There's a huge class divide for both countries.

t. French

t. quebec

>t. French

When you fucks get drunk, its a fuckin shit storm.

Fuck off I am literally French from Paris and studying here. It's so annoying to have to repeat it every fucking time. If I were Québecer I would say that.

so its our fault for beer being much cheaper
okay :D

Most people are fine tourists. People from all countries can be good or bad in equal amounts.

You don't know a single person who works in the tourism industry.

POWER RANKING
1)Brits
2)Chinese
3)Russian

Power ranking:

1)Gulf Arabs
2)Israelis
3)Mainland Chinese
4)Russians
5)British Proles
6)Australians
7)Frenchmen
8)Californians

Russians are much better tourists than British chavs here, but oilnigger Arabs and Chinks are famously bad.

I work in a bar in Osaka, I meet lots of foreigners. They are usually nice people.

Now that we talk about bad tourists, how bad/good Finns are in your opinion? Have you met any?

Japan is a distant and expensive country and Osaka is not the biggest tourist spot in Japan, so the kind of tourist you get is not the average person. They are mainly those with high disposable incomes and a lot of free time.

The voice of reason

I mean, yeah

I'm okay with this.

I really wish Canada got more British tourists. I can't see how they can be worse than:

>Chinese tourists who don't understand that we don't accept American money

>Australian tourists who ONLY seem to want to go to different malls and not actually look at any of the sights

>Eastern European tourists who make fun of Canada while visiting here (they find our mail boxes hilarious for some reason)

Also, as much as people like to talk shit about American tourists, they tend to be some of the best we get. A bit naive, but very friendly and seem actually interested in learning about the country.

More people travel through Osaka than stay here, you are right. But the foreigners I have met here and in my own travels have been nice people. Maybe not people from New Zealand.

Is it true that American tourists in Japan are some of the worst? Including Logan "2 nukes wasn't enough" Paul?

>Is it true that American tourists in Japan are some of the worst?
No. Americans are loud, but nice people.

>still mad about this

I was there will do it again if i could

Put a fin in a bin

I have met quite a few Finns in uni, I have shagged one Finnish girl and on Finnish boy, they were very nice people.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCArsJLzSS0

Anglos are just white niggers

They are the yanks of europe so yeah.

1. English
2. Irish
3. Russians
4. Poles
5. Swedes
6. Jews
7. Asians
(I have experience working in tourism)

Do you honestly think you're in the least different? The depths of paddy delusion sometimes astound me

Very rude

Nice

>Frenchmen
Is that just because of old fashioned German "Fuck the French" mentality?

Was your average Japanese citizen actually bothered by his video or did no one even care?

Do any Americans ever travel to Bulgaria.

>Do you honestly think you're in the least different? The depths of paddy delusion sometimes astound me
Some of the loudest Americans are Irish-Americans. They also tend to be drunks.

>Is it true that the English are the worst European tourists? I see this memed across most flagboards, does it hold any water?

Chavs are terrible. But then, the lower class of any country make for the worst tourists.

Non-chav Brits are great, really nice and decent people.

Nice meme. Annoying English people are just students, students are low iq loud alcohol drinkers everywhere but anglos are extra scum.

At Oktoberfest, the Irish and the Russians are the worst.

At least the Irish are funny, and they'll make you laugh before they hit you over the head with a beer mug for no reason.

I think most Japanese don't know about it. I only know about Logan Paul from Sup Forums.

Most Brits aren't interested in other cultures. When they go abroad, they go abroad to cut loose and get drunk. British culture is very keen on heavy drinking and boisterous banter. It is an ancient British tradition to get shitfaced and piss on foreign monuments and locals. Foreigners mistake British etiquette as disrespect when in reality, Brits shitting in your garden is a sign of respect. It simply means they consider your land worth visiting. It is an honour in fact. I don't see why we have such a bad reputation as tourists.

I'm sorry you had terrible experiences.

I don't go out I'm too autistic. But saying it's chavs is even more autistic.

I used that term to refer to the British lower class in general, envisioning the typical British tourist in Benidorm, Spain.

Being a terrible tourist is usually a lower class phenomenon that isn't restricted to any one country, I'm not proud of the majority of German tourists either.

Except for Russians, their rich class is just as bad as their lower class.

how are we as tourists?

Yes. The Scandinavians are just behind them, though.

All these cultures have this idea of having fun that consists of getting blackout drunk, something that is seen as very degenerate in the rest of western Europe.

I've only met very few Norwegians, but all of them were decent people. All Scandinavians make for pretty likeable tourists.

Quiet and respectful. There is a fuckhuge Norwegian community in Alicante province, I think it's the largest Norwegian community outside Norway, and you never hear of any trouble coming from there.

>All these cultures have this idea of having fun that consists of getting blackout drunk

But Scandinavians can hold their liquor and they get funnier when they're drunk, not more aggressive.

this but honestly i don't think this happens in rich places

i think it's only in working class towns, not sure tho desu im sure middle class people are like this too right?

>the high class ones are very nice and respectful, interested in culture and gastronomy. Best kind of tourists.
this is the complete other way round

high class br*Ts are snobby, arrogant and stupid
nvm was writing that low class ones are better but actually it seems all of england seems to be filled with dumbfucks

but still low class > high class
working class brits are smarter

>But Scandinavians can hold their liquor

>we're poor, therefore we're smart!

This is why the working class of every country must be purged.

okay listen here, you stupid fuck
I'm not a br*T, and I hate them as a whole

but my girlfriend and everyone I know is working class, and I've also known private school kids and their families, they were much colder and acted like assholes, and they tended to be so arrogant and up their own arse that they were completely innocent and didn't know anything about life - they were dumb, simple as. I hated them. It was like talking to autistic people, no social skills whatsoever.

My girlfriend's working class parents travelled the world and worked in Egypt, Greece etc and many other places and they always teach me new life tricks, and teach me about their life experiences and they're just overall really sociable and intelligent.

forgot to mention, I'm Turkish

Are Turks the worst diaspora bar none? They even edge out Nafris

yeah they all travel in groups of like 4 or 5 and go on the piss every night

Russians never smile. Even when they leave their depressing life behind for a bit and relax on some of the best beaches in Asia, they still look angry as fuck.

want some ketchup for that chip on your shoulder

DUH WERKING CLARS

dumb posh virgin yutes

don't get so worked up cuh I don't rate your private school degrees you wetheads

i see, thanks

What does your opinion matter you ignorant smallminded pleb

Japan gets higher quality tourists (at least from North America and Europe) because it's expensive to travel and stay there. People with more money tend to be more educated and less prone to stupid and violent acts. You should see the type of tourists a country like Spain gets.