Why are East Asian soooooooooo smart?

Why are East Asian soooooooooo smart?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5910249/printed-books-existed-nearly-600-years-before-gutenbergs-bible
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444308549.app1/pdf
google.com/search?q=philosopher mathematicians&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS721US721&oq=philosopher mathematicians&aqs=chrome..69i57.4677j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads

high IQ

But we are creative more than east asians

Probably just overcompensating for little toes.

>hahaha stupid niggers whites have higher IQ
>'asians have higher IQs than whites'
>MUH CREATIVITY

So we're East Asian now?

>>That coping mechanism

There is no way to extrapolate ‘racial’ intelligence when there are many factors that could dictate the outcome of tests on 15 year olds. Culture, education system, education funding, quality of educators and a host of many different factors can sway the results.

But okay if you think that someone looks a certain way is the reason, by all means be stupid.

>Finland isn't #1 at everything anymore
>Eesti beats Finland

FUCK YOU JUHA SIPILÄ!!!! YOU FUCK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Autistic Neanderthal genes.

how the fuck are we third in science

Same reason we're third in reading
AKA I have no fucking clue

IQ = psychology = social science = pseudoscience

high IQ albertans pull up the national average

is this a rhetorical question?

meanwhile Manitoba and Saskatchewan are being retarded prairie niggers

that's not nice. we could just as easily blame our shit tier result on the russians who on average are one educational year behind native learners.

IQ = logical problem solving skills

Because in Asia, if you fail your school work, your family will disown you and you'll have to commit suicide. While in Europe most people don't take education very seriously.

why Lebanon cant read

Top right

Where does all the best poetry, art, literature, music, and inventions come from? Not from east Asia. Name me 4 east Asians that compare to Shakespeare, Bach, Tolstoy, and Michelangelo.

Whites have the perfect balance of the rational and irrational, while Asians are almost entirely rational and blacks are mostly irrational. That's why blacks are good at entertainment and east Asians are good at autistically calculating things.

old muslims

IQ = intelligence compared to a defined population

top right btw

Where’s does most of that stuff consumed? Western world. Historically in the last 300 years the world has been centred around western ideals, that’s the benefit of being dominant in trade, technology and military. To say that certain phenotypes is the reason for this and not that there can be thousands of reasons for it, you latch on to the most basic.

You are an idiot and a racist. It is absolutely impossible to make such crude generalizations to explain why western ideals have been dominate in the last few hundred years. Humanity has existed for thousands of years, things change.

I have no answer amigo

>Whites have the perfect balance of the rational and irrational, while Asians are almost entirely rational and blacks are mostly irrational. That's why blacks are good at entertainment and east Asians are good at autistically calculating things.

Lol this isn't a video game ya child.

this

>Why

>creative

the absolute state of this board

Ok chang

Glad you agree.

>Where’s does most of that stuff consumed? Western world.
Whites created the West, no shit. Western ideals are the unique outgrowth of Western genetics.
By the way, the West has been producing the best art, literature, philosophy, and science for thousands of years, not 300. Homer has never been rivalled, and it has been thousands of years.

All east Asians have done is copy us, but in their own way. That's why east Asia produces zero artistic works, you don't have the inclination (I know you're Asian) for it. You do, however, produce stem graduates and businesses because it's conducive to your regimented, hyper rational psyche. Deal with it.
This isn't an argument, child.

I'm still waiting for you to name east Asians that rival Shakespeare, Dante, Geothe, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, etc, etc.
The fact is, you have zero people at that level, now and in your entire history. Congratulations on doing better on autism tests, but you need more than a regimented mind to produce a civilisation worth living in. You're in Canada and not your homeland. I wonder why.

Why would it be top right?

oy

Asia has zero artistic works because we are westerners and aren’t adapted to their culture? Being unaware of their culture does not mean they haven’t created works of art they they themselves find appealing. You’re like a fish who complains about the cat being unable to enjoy the feeling of living under water.

Like I said, you can grasp at what you believe is the reason for differences in technological, cultural and economic realities. But the fact is, the world is far too complex to simply say ‘hurrrr he’s purple, that’s why we better, we orange’.

What the fuck, chinks dont have paragraphs?

How the fuck would I know? I ain’t fucking Asian and don’t live in their sphere of influence. I wasn’t taught their history or immersed in their culture.

I was taught western ideas my whole life and quite frankly, I don’t particularly care enough to get into details over art.

What a shitty argument. If a work of art or a philosophy is great, it transcends countries and continents.
I'm still asking you to name east Asians on the level of the European greats.

Your argument is silly. The idea that east Asian or Asian achievements aren't recognised in the West because of bias is weak. All of their achievements in the sciences are recognised, as are their philosophical and artistic achievements (Buddhism took off in the West, for example), but there just aren't that many of the latter.

I'd think east asians were smart too if I hadn't gone to university with them and realised they're a bunch of dirty cheats

Also Japan in 1847

The contributions of previous civilisations to ancient Greece are marginal. The idea that Greece isn't a unique civilisation, because of some possible marginal influences from elsewhere, is nonsensical. Greece went beyond anyone in history up to that point in terms of contributions to humanity, by leaps and bounds.

>d realised they're a bunch of dirty cheats
how so

And I told you, I don’t know any because I wasn’t taught any in a fucking western school alongside western fucking culture. And I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you’ve actually never bothered studying Asian history and art either?

Why don’t you ask someone immersed in Asian art and history that question?

How is the argument not relevant? We only view the world from our own perspective shaped by our own culture we are naturally inclined to teach ourselves things we accomplished.

io9.gizmodo.com/5910249/printed-books-existed-nearly-600-years-before-gutenbergs-bible

Mirror and flip

>How is the argument not relevant? We only view the world from our own perspective shaped by our own culture we are naturally inclined to teach ourselves things we accomplished.
Prove it.
>Why don’t you ask someone immersed in Asian art and history that question?
There are people who are learned about these things and study literature, music, and such around the world. Nothing compares with the West. It's so funny how you're willing to accept the superiority of east Asians in narrow rational endeavours, but when it comes to other things you're immediately retreating.

southern cone stronk

Easy to prove. How much time
In your schooling were you taught about Asian history and art? In your everyday life exposed to your culture, how often are you exposed to Asian culture?

There are people? Is that a consensus amongst all people who consume art in general? Here, let me try this. Prove it. Read the very top you fucking stupid wank. I clearly said that those results are not indicative of racial superiority, it can be possible that education funding, culture, quality of teachers and a host of many other factors. There is simply too many factors to simply say, it’s because he’s yellow.

true. they cheat like mad and arent all that smart. just people with no honor

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444308549.app1/pdf

>they cheat like mad
Interesting, because when we look closer into the data (at least in PISA 2015), it seems that the ones actually cheating are countries like New Zealand and the United States.

>opium wars you

the ol' PISA meme

TIMSS is older

As I white, I am too creative and individualistic to read this temper tantrum. I did, however, notice that it was written in the English language...

Wow a list of languages, you sure showed me

Because you are better than everyone else. Is that what you wanted to hear, OP?

do you LOVE Japan?

My experience from school, University and an abroad semester in SEA:

Most of them study much, but not efficient. They "learn" rather with memorising than with actual understanding. They rework old exam and textbook questions hundred of times but can not explain why or what way it works. They are like computers pushing in the knowledge without actual context and reset soon later. In academia in SEA they get drilled to learn in that exact way. Multiple choice approach, pure memorising and aimed passing for standarzied tests which are designed in a way that they most likely don't differ much from past tests. Barely capable of transferring their knowledge - thus not mastering subjects.

Here I made the experience they struggle with the german education system since it's sligthly different and this hack and slash method won't work here. A lof of exchange students struggle A LOT here (and that's not due the language). The cheat mentality is present as well like there's no tomorrow and shame. Talking in their native tongue for exchanging exam answers shortly due collection or copying straight weekly paper/homework.

Because that statement is based on shitty just-soisms and assumptions.

WE

from 10th century

Asian culture struggles with abstract thought and creativity.

This pic alone disproves black and hispanic intelligence. Thank you for your time.

somehow it didn't get uploaded. Anyhow, chinks had plenty of culture - Tale of Three Kingoms, Water Margin, Journey to the West. Li Bai, Du Fu are probably most famous poets, also.

Also, japs had plenty of authors, Natsume Soseki, etc, and movie directors, such as Kurosawa Akira. It's one thing to criticize them for shitshow from 17~18th century, but your comment is just brainlet

from like 12th century. They just fucked up around american/industrial revolution, and it just snowballed. Also, IMO Shakespeare is such a hype cuz he is anglo. Dante should be above him, as far as literary achievements are concerned.

How come white and asian contributions to the world have been so much but black and hispanic contributions to the world been so minimal? Is it because of their inherently low IQ?

When they industrialized, East Asia started pumping out a lot of mathematicians which is arguably the most abstract and creative subject.

>not an argument
>using literal Sup Forums slang
you need to go back

That seems to apply more to East Europe (where people excel at rote learning and memorization but not so much in creative and critical thinking) compared to countries like Canada, Japan, South Korea, Finland (where they are good at both and it also used to be the case for countries such as Australia, New Zealand and the Netherlands)

>Niggers are dumber than whites
>see whites are of high I.Q.
>East Asians are smarter than whites
>yes BUT, no creativity

Why are anglos like this?

It was just series of events that fucked orient over imo. Little Ice Age and this manchurian hail mary over Shanhai Pass crippled han ppls Ming dynasty, and brought Qing, which essentially killed han chineses, only to be succeeeded by commies. Korean coffucianism was getting dogmatic, just as european PC is getting dogmatic nowadays. Japs, by being an island, avoided horde calamities, which allowed them to rebuild over little ice age famines, and the rest is history. you may say, isn't europe colder? Wrong. Orient (barring below Yangtze River) is generally colder (all the cold dry wind from siberia), and snows more (those winds + wet wind from phillipines creates one of the most snowy regions on planet. look up how much it snows in Aoyama, for example)

Math is not the most abstract and creative subject, not even close

Because it's true. Asians aren't creative and that's why they all seem so autistic. High IQ doesn't matter if you can't function. That's why whites were able to build modern civilization while Japan was crashing airplanes (invented by whites) into ships.

>the most abstract and creative subject
That would be philosophy.

We're trying to figure out why East Asians are apparently so far and ahead in IQ and scoring, and are yet comparatively pathetic on a basis of achievement and continue to do things more along the lines of copying Western civ and struggling to stay on its coattails rather than pull ahead like they should be doing.

There is a cultural/genetic X factor we cannot qualify

someone explain how do i know if i go left to right or up to down? i can't really see a pattern either way

It's true though. Asians are smarter on average, but they're basically insects whose intellect is almost entirely wasted on the hive. I can admire facets of Asian culture and behavior, but I wouldn't ever want to be an expendable drone whose existence is entirely based on material comfort, work, and social approval.

>philosophy
Philosophy has had little affect on human development. The same fucks that asked questions about life thought that objects of different mass fall at different speeds. Philosophy was the shitshow that created alchemy and and batshit crazy nu-mythology aka traditional Catholicism.

The most brilliantly creative/abstract thinkers of our time synthesized mathematics and philosophy

Asians may have the hard math part down pat but struggle with philosophy and independent rational thought

t. thinks math is about multiplying big numbers
OH NO NO NO
Each left/right half of the circle corresponds to the right/left halves of the other shapes. For example, whatever is done to the left half of the circle is done to the right half of the other two shapes. Keep in mind that a semicircle can also be flipped up/down and it will look the same.

Pretty wrong. Mathematics were derived from philosophy and the first mathematicians were philosophers as well.

Brilliant guys were not tied down dogmatically to one concentration, they could see the entire world/universe for what it was and rationalize it

google.com/search?q=philosopher mathematicians&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS721US721&oq=philosopher mathematicians&aqs=chrome..69i57.4677j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>china's economy was the shittiest during gommunism
Really makes you think huh

>t. thinks math is about multiplying big numbers

No, t. knows modern university mathematics departments are largely bullshit and watered down routines