>even chad has to settle down for a landwhale
I will never have a gf...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNkg78D5iqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this abomination
how the hell can one become so fat

There is no hope left...

He has a fat fetish and wants fatties, he's not settling.

t. I'm pretty jacked and only fuck fatties, because I have the same fetish.

Ask yourself this question: "At this point, do I even want one?"

>manlet
>chad

Who the fuck gets fit as fuck only to be with some landwhale? No such thing as muscular men with fat fetish

Why Americans take pictures naked in the bathroom and post it on the internet? Here in Brazil only poor people do that.

Americans brag about having sex as if it was an achievement

Keep telling yourself that.
It's the difference that's the sexiest part about it.
Knowing that I'm working hard to get stronger and more muscular, while my sexy fat pig is at home being lazy and growing fatter for my dick. It's the alpha mans fetish.

that's like /fit/fag end goals, retard.

they're the extremist 'T H I C C' board

Fuck this is hot

>while my sexy fat pig is at home being lazy and growing fatter for my dick
my sides

>No such thing as muscular men with fat fetish
lmao nice try thinlet

I want to breed her

>Intead of having a man getting bigger and stronger for you too
Straigtlet

>Virgin neckbeards with anime fetishism don't get that there are chads with even weirder fetishes

good taste

Unironically this

Unironically gas yourselves.

The edgy virgin

My extra thicc fetish is about to reactivate itself aaaaaaaaaa
From weeb girls that do cosplay to this

I'm not a virgin, but I am a bit edgy.

>2018
>not AT LEAST bi
Lmao what a loser

An extra hole to fuck. Because 3 ain't enough.

I fucking wish I had a fat fetish, things would be so much easier.

Guy should cut, both his bodyfat and his fucking wrists, because where the fuck are his eyes.

That's not chubby, that's a fucking landwhale.

Trust me it wouldn't. Most fat women are ugly facially, either because they gain fat in the face or just have an ugly face. Finding fatties with slim and attractive faces is pretty hard. And usually they want to lose weight. Luckily I met one with that criteria that also has the same fetish.

This is maximum thiccness. The edge of obesity is also where perfection is found.

>That's not chubby, that's a fucking landwhale
Yeah and? You mad? Landwhsles are the best.

Furious Pete got fucked up in the head after the cancer, I see.

Or perhaps you have low confidence despite lifting weights and that's why your mind tells you that you only deserve fat sluts.

Could be projection, then again. I know people like you. Not even trying to insult you.

Fucking fat girls is kinda fun to be honest. I feel like more of an animal than I already am when I banged a fat girl once

>Furious Pete
fuck off

> No such thing as muscular men with fat fetish
There are seven billion people on the planet friendo.

>after the cancer,

>never knowing if she pregnant or constipated

Maybe the fact you're a weak soyboy is the reason you can't handle a real sized woman and want to fuck skeletons? I can also do retarded arm chair psychology.

I've been attracted to fatties since I was 5 years old. I didn't act on it until I was in my 20s, even thought I had girlfriends since I was 13, because I was too embarrassed about it. For the first 5 years of my sexual activity, I only fucked skinny woman, but I had to imagine them fatter or my cock wouldn't stay hard. I was in a relationship with a 56kg girl and had to imagine her fatter for 3 years straight everytime I fucked her.

whoa
he is capable of drinking half a litre of water
incredible

Roasties don't even have to try anymore. They can be a disgusting whale and get an 8/10 chad.

It's more than many Americans are capable of

>Pole
>doesn't realise this is fake as fuck
I'd expect a Pole to know a thing or two about drinking vodka
nobody can chug down an entire bottle like that (and even if your body managed to take it all in, you wouldn't be doing fine afterwards)

No they can't.

You literally never see this shit in real life except for maybe 0.05% of the population which is fat-fetishizing weirdos.

Don't worry, fat girls are still miserable and lonely for the most part.

What the fuck
Pete is an attention whore so it's obvious.

>fat-fetishizing weirdos.
Fat-fetishizing master race to you, mutt.

Good taste

jesus

Oh, my sweet macadamia nut child.

>user's patrician choice

3D fat women are so fucking gross

>not self-inserting as a girl

Disgusting.

I love how these fat hoes think they can pull a Chad ahahah
That's like me pulling a girl that's 7/10

It's correct. Women should be lazy, spoiled, feminine, and submissive. Men should be hard working, disciplined, masculine, and dominant.

She's a fat fetish model and did this to herself on purposes

>tfw have beautiful as fuck, thicc as fuck, smart as fuck girlfriend who's horny 24/7

first girlfriend I ever had and I never tried to get one either, am 15 and already done anal

is it the 6'2" height lads?

>uses the word 'chad'
>thinks that doesn't automatically out him as a neckbeard loser from r9k

He's a prostitute or a man whore.

I know a man whore who has no boundaries. He is a decent 7, but he will swoop down to a 3 to get laid. It's just pathetic. He even buggers men, sometimes.

>getting this butthurt because some guys prefer fatties, even though they can get any woman they want, while you have to settle for fatties and can't get the women you want.

>turbochad has to get a landwhale
The absolute state of stacies.

Las mujeres tienen una parte: no gordo! Es muy facíl, pero las jamonitas no dignidad o salud.

>the Chubby Chaser Kingdom

>real woman
Fat fuck roastie detected lmao

Starting to think there are some fatties ITT. Let me guess, you're one of those pinko faggots from the /brit/.

maybe she has a nice face?

Nice thin face + a massive fat belly, tits, thighs, ass, and everything else is God tier.

I'm 6'5 and 112kg from weightlifting. I'd beat you into a coma and, if I was gay, fuck you while you're passed out. Luckily for you, I'm not gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNkg78D5iqI
We need less of those and more of these.

[spoiler]If the video's shit, do tell me. I haven't actually watched it.[/spoiler]

tha's disproportionate, im not against fat but there's just that right thicc

t. soy boy

You post like a woman, a fat ugly stupid woman. Enjoy your day, fatty.

oh dear

>a real sized woman
>skeletons
>I had to imagine them fatter or my cock wouldn't stay hard
lmao get out of her you fat bitch
nobody wants to fuck your disgusting blubberbody, no matter how hard you try to shill fat fetishes

MAMA MAMA YO QUIERO LECHE
LECHE MAMA LECHE *suc suc suc suc* BUUUURRRRPO AAA MADRE LECHE

cringe

How many morrocon cocks have you taken today you little faggot

>women on Sup Forums shilling fetishes
How fucking deluded are you.

this is perfect

Way too skinny.

that's a fucking whale ffs

>I'm 6'5 and 112kg from weightlifting. I'd beat you into a coma and
Fucking pathetic post.

Insecure soyboys that would say nothing to me in real life, you wouldn't even look me straight in the eyes.

>you will never fuck boberry

>resist temptation
temptation to do what? die of dehydration?

Way too disgusting.

>that's a fucking whale ffs
So? Whales are the best.

>Implying anyone would be scared of a br*Toid

>can't handle 400lbs of woman on his dick
How small is your cock mate?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You know why she's hiding her ass? Cause it's full of cellulite. Nobody wants to fuck a granny's ass.

are you a fucking roastie?go to hell

Just accept you're gay already.