I wish I was English

They're always so smug, and they actually have the right to. Despite living on a poor depressing island they managed to conquer the world and force their language on everyone. They had and still have their strings on Europe and decided everything. They stole everybody's colonies and replaced the native populations because they believed to be superior than them and they don't care.
For example, despite France having around 20 millions inhabitants in the Hundred Years' War and the English only being 4 millions, we still got annihilated. Same in North America, they took all our territories despite theirs being much smaller.
I wish we were white, capitalists and protestants, like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkI5hH14DmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atleast you cucked canadians into speaking french.

Face it, there was no way he could have won

The UK is literally on the brink of being reduced to a client state of a large regional power while France is going to be at the center of it.

>it's that engl...errr french user, again

UK will be fine.

I'm sure Uncle Adolf thought the same.

Sure thing James

What's your point exactly

>a client state of a large regional power

already applies to Canada and Australia who both suffer from the same fate. You are saying that they will be fine because Canada and Australia are alright while being in this position?

Why is Australia so proud to be Britain's little bitch?

OH NO NO NO NO NO UUHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I wish I was English
youtube.com/watch?v=kkI5hH14DmA

We're the same people, might as well be the same country.

how do you feel about that thread ?

same desu, but luckily i'm an immigrant in england which is the next best thing :)

>protestants
I was with you at first.

I'm discusted tbqh, we're a muslamic nation now, why you want any part of that?

Which thread?

How did you do it?

OP is a proxy. He's posted things a French person would never post in the other thread too.

>we're a muslamic nation now
Good, at least we will not die alone.

yes, french anons are most apt to post about black cock

We are?

I'm not sure these pikey cunts even qualify as human let alone English

cause get fucked

You did kick our arses in 1066 though, so you could argue that most English are French cousins?

The French are our superiors in war desu.

the one you're posting in, moron

t. Nigel

how does it feel knowing french woman want to fuck us anglo bulls?

>that thread
>the one you're posting in
what did matthieu mean by this?

>what are opinions
Everything I say is right and you all keep being butthurt crybabies.

Normans were not French.

Wrong. Afaik, the English doesn't have a reputation of surrendering!

Women are attracted by wealth. Also white people are usually more attractive.

I'm convinced, Baba O'Riley

>English
doesn't exist anymore

I thought French women were coal bur...oh yea, it makes sense, now.

You're embarrassing yourself, kiddo.
Please stop m8

Nah it's true, anyone being objective can see that, military matters just aren't our way France has a much stronger record even if it fell on its face once in recent memory.

considering the resources available to both nations the UK was a lot more successful than France

Op is a brit living in France

>I thought French women were coal bur...oh yea, it makes sense, now.
There is more black people in France, though!

End the proxy, Pierre.

see

i snuck in the back of the lorry and said i was a child, now they can deport me and i live in a big council flat with my four wives and twenty schildren! MashAllah

This one:

No I am not. How could you know anyway?

Parlons français dans ce cas. Que penses-tu du fait qu'environ 59% du vocabulaire de la langue anglaise descend du français et du latin ?

History is written by anglos, the brits being masters at warfare is a meme desu, they were pretty much equal to the french, with their share of victories and defeats.

Un vrai dommage. Mais ça a agrandi le vocabulaire donc c'est plutôt une bonne chose.

I'm not a Pierre I'm just being honest. Let me give you an example, in the Seven Years' War we actually tried a few times to do these sort of small invasions along the French coast, but we kept fucking up and faceplanting even when we had superior numbers, our PM kept going at it because he was convinced it was having some sort of effect and he was too stubborn to face reality. Our history has loads of examples like this, I'm not saying we have no proud martial highpoints but our lowpoints are embarrassing in a way I really don't think you would see with the French. A defeat is one thing but stuff like this is quite another.

>be Philippe the Fair
>strong French king
>have three sons
>they all get cucked by their wives
lmao

im english
period

reddit