Racist prick

Racist prick

t. Butthurt imperialist

why cant they build their own plows?

All hail Sankara

Fuck you racist, making poor black people do something. You should be ashamed of yourself and give them everything they need!

because they're niggers
otherwise, he is absolutely right
teach a man to fish and all that

So Africans never had ploughs now?

non ironic answer
when you literally have no economy it's hard to build anything
people don't try because why would they when good whitey will always come and give them food.

He isn't asking that the West does everything for them. He is criticizing western "food aid" by saying it's short term and we'd help them better by helping them develop their infrastructure.

Which is entirely correct.

>develop their infrastructure because they're incapable
>maintain their infrastructure because they're incapable
>create their government, economy and culture because they're incapable
Ah yes, tell me again why bl*ck "people" should be allowed to exist?

To satisfy your wife, whitey.

wh*Toids btfo

Swedish women are Greek property

please fuck off back to Sup Forums

Go clean your room.

>when the subhumans start STEAMING

But seriously, there's an entire board for you to say all this.

swedes are subhumans by the definition of the word

I think he's using allegory because nobody would be stupid enough to send milk to Africa.

>I share a country with this moron

This shit right here is why I don't want friends.

bow down to the NORDIC GOD, subhumans. assume your rightful position as INFERIOR to my NORDIC GOD genes , the NORDIC GOD is the creator of civilization, the impregnator of foreign women. Ind*an poops need to respect, they smell bad unlike the NORDIC GOD

I know you posted this as bait to trigger all the people in this thread, but it's not exactly simple to do any of these things when a country literally runs on a neo colonial economy. Barely any african nations are actually self sufficient. Yes, their situation is that bad.

good post

this

Hot.

They're not able to use them anyway.

god is a Greek
and created humans in his image

iornic kara boga shitposting is still shitposting
just saying

I'll never understand what's up with wh*toids and sending aid to Africa. Do you wanna feel morally superior or something? Is that it,do you get off by thinking yourself as some saviour god? Do you think sending free gibs is gonna make Africa any less of a shithole?
No you fucking retards. Africa's problems could only be solved by Africans. Most of their borders make no fucking sense, only like that cos that's how the colonisers left them off as. They need nationalism and creation of smaller countries around a specific ethnicity. Look at Botswana, has a majority of Tswana people and is relatively small. Yet it's much ahead other African nations

you don't have to be political expert to know that Zimbabwe is a shithole

this but unironically

if only all black people thinks like this man

Niggers are prectically white people's pets.
They protect their pets when someone says meanie things about them and cover them when they kill someone on a spurt of rage.
Some people are degenerate enough to even have sex with them,

>if only all black people think

I think you're asking for too much man.

That's racist my child.

You can't make 1 with 0

If only all white people was like this man

>Brazil

I'm amerindian/white my bro

So in other words you're not white.

Yeah, but I'm not a nigger

I doubt a lot of actual white people would appreciate the difference.

>literal 56%

Joao, ligue-o. Caralho

>frog poster
>in the current year

You're a dying race anyways.

>amerindian

Hey look on the bright side, at least you have a big dick now thanks to your amerindian shit genes.

what a fucking nigger, give him nothing and see him starve

Food aid is a distinctly European trait, like when Swedes were starving in teh 19th century we recieved food aid from many places such as Romania, Ukraine etc.

Nowadays everyone realizes Africa needs something else, so we invest in start-up business there instead. Bringing work to the region brings stability and prosperity, and we even make a profit off of it.

Yeah, it's exploitation. But it works.

>i-i'm not like those niggers!
>KILL WH*tEY WH*tEY KEKED

fucking housenigger
you'll hang along with the wh*Toids

This thread was a lot more racist than usual, it almost looks like a Sup Forums thread
I assume it's because all the Sup Forumstards on this board get automatically triggered when they see pictures of Sankara, an intelligent black communist revolutionary, and come here to spout nonsense to hide their fear of the KARA BOGA BULL

You give them too much credit. Sup Forums always inserts themselves no matter the subject.

>So what's your favorite Castlevania game on the DS?
>I know it ain't NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We shouldn't have ever helped them in the first place.

>tfw reading about the Congolese Civil War
>5-6M deaths

I actually asked this thing years ago from some Red Cross worker while she held a lecture in the schools auditorium. Saying that those food packages keep the locals from starting their own farms which freezes a major part of their possible economic growth towards self sufficiency.
She skipped my question, and later the resident "superhumanitarian" college chicks asked if I am a racist who doesnt want to give Africans food.

The humanitarian aid programs are imho just a scam so these "non-profit" organizations keep employing people trough prolonging a crisis that could have been solved decades ago, all the while polishing their own aura of selflesness.

they're also just a buinsess making milions from donations.
Only fraction of that donatned money goes to those people, rest are kept for employes

Also tell more what happened

It goes against everything they've built their self-esteem on, of course they're gonna double down on the racism.

Nothing, I couldnt even bother to debate airheaded bitches who dont understand the meaning behind
"give a man fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, and feed him and his family for a lifetime".
Seriously, they couldnt understand that.
"There is no water in Africa to fish in, user, you dont even know that?"

>The following day, Nabyolwa’s mood was lifted briefly when he got word that a plane was arriving with the promised reinforcements. He hurried to the airport to receive the troops, only to see a cargo plane landing with a company of garde civile troops disembarking with their wives, children, and belongings. “There were two hundred shabbily dressed soldiers with pots and pans on their heads. Goats were running around the airstrip. They asked me where they could set up camp.” He moaned in dismay, holding his head in his hands. “Goats!”

A tragic-comedy of a war.

Fuck you Chang

>They asked me where they could set up camp.” He moaned in dismay, holding his head in his hands. “Goats!”
top lel

Sankara was based. He was solving all the problems you retards have with Africa, and the west killed him to keep Africa docile. Now weep as the black man peentrates your wives

S - Sankara
S - Serbia
They both start with S and they're both based.

This, he knew what was necessary to become a truly independent nation. Ofcourse the CIA and the IMF can't have a nation that does what it wants to do without their consent so they got rid of him and installed a puppet who started the foreign ""aid"" up again

BASED. Fucking whitoids literally keeping the black man down.

>give aid
>population grows at rates they cannot control
>create bridge between Subsaharan Africa and Europe by fucking up Lybia
>massive migrant influx into Europe

this is what I unironically believe

You need money to built some really effective modern plows and they have none. Yet the WOrld communitiy is really acting as absolute hypocrite when provides them some "food" instead of those resources.

nationalism is racism sweetie

Uhm, what do you think imperial powers did? They did exactly that, built infrastructure and everything. We even taught them how to use it and they turned it all to shit.

You need to watch the documentary about China colonizing Africa, it's called the empire of dust.

>Uhm, what do you think imperial powers did?
Set upn whatever minimal governance was needed to efficiently exploit their labor and resources?
>built infrastructure
Not for development but again, for exploitation
>taught them how to use it
No, you did not
>they turned it all to shit
They were unable to mantain the flow of commodities necessary to mantain those systems once you decided it was cheaper to buy elsewhere and couldn't keep the low overhead of the colonial system since unlike you they were minded to take care of their own people.

I'm not saying they didn't make mistakes or that much of it wasn't their own fault but colonial Africa was far from paradise and your, at best, paternalistic approach to development in the region did not allow for them to compete with the rest of the world on an even footing, the game was rigged against them from the start.

You didn't build real factories nor trained engineers and anywhere you could save money just throwing people to be chewed up you did, European colonies in Africa were all about what you could get out of there, you put in there only the bare esntials of what allowed you to do that and building beautiful gated communities where idle housewives could work on pet charity projects wasn't development at all for them.

No industrial capacity to start building the stuff.

Based negroman

He knows he needs to believe the chinks not whit*s

All this dumbfucks somehow don't know that's all so tiresome

t.marxist cuck
Get yourself checked if your shit is green you degenerate

well yeah but can niggers into complex tasks?

>he's never heard of chlorophyll and vegetarians
How uncivilized.