How would you save Indian women?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/more-than-63-million-women-missing-in-india-statistics-show
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Iranics indics/country/Ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you mean south indian women, she is south indian.

Potty training.

Colonization 2.0 from Anglo countries but this time include a genocide program of all males.

Why didn't it work out for your country?

>genocide program of all males

only good type of colonialism

She doesn't look like a southern indian to me. I think you got mixed up

She died of a heart attack according to media. Wtf is this
It was pretty good before the wh*toids came with their (((civilization)))
Gotem
She actually is. Believe it or not, she's also 54 years old

No user, go read her wiki or any biography page. She is born in southern india to south indian dravidian parents.

Just like aishwariya rai, theyre both south indian. Its india too so no race mixing like in brazil.

southern brahmins are the purest indo-aryans, northern brahmins got MUGHALED.

Aishwariya Rai was born in one of the most important port cities in India so race mixing becomes a little more likely

I don't trust Indian media desu

Mongols are whiter than Indians. Just reality.

Why are Finns always posting about steppeniggers. You don't actually believe the Finngol meme do you?

Rape n vagene

>implying it's a matter of belief

Indo-Aryan is a linguistic group not an ethnic one. Southerners belong to the Dravidian family

I neither trust the Indian authorities or Indian media.

southern brahmins are still indo aryans though, aryans conquered the south and imposed themselves as the high caste with hinduism.

meant for you

>Unironically believing the aryan invasion theory
Neither do we

With my di-
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i'll hold off on the former for a while

>Unironically getting triggered on the internet

>triggered
You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.

>aryan invasion didn't happen
it did you complete and utter retard

>A bunch of wh*toids from Ukraine came and destroyed the Indus valley civilization and imposed hinduism to control the population

The Indus Valley Civilization was already dead by that time tho

yes

The eyes are tamil

Sure it did Shlomo nigelberg

smaller bathtubs

aryan invasion did happen

pretty much, only dumb pajeets like you who are inferiority complexed refuse to accept historical fact that is accepted by academia

also, don't bother copy pasting the same articles written by a butt blasted poo

lol indoid subhumans can't handle the truth keep coping

give him anglo man that doesnt want bitch lasagna and rape her later

these pajeet poo in loos simply refuse to accept reality, when a tall, fair skinned, broad shouldered indian with light eyes walks among most pajeets, he's seen as a god, just look at bollywood

another thing to trigger pajeets is to tell them that most indians have nothing to do with the IVC, just post this picture and it causes them to shit their pants from the pain it causes

Exactly why the aryan invasion theory is bullshit and only exists as a part of Brit's divide and conquer policy.
Aryan invasion is highly refute by most academia you living circumcision

Lmao the rivers in which we shit in is what goes as drinking water in Pakistan. Take a seat Abdul
>Being this retarded
There was no Pakistan before 1947

>Aryan invasion is highly refute by most academia you living circumcision
It's not though LOL, holy fuck you pajeets are fucking deluded as fuck
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
Time to kill yourself, I have more to do with early hinduism, my ancestors raped yours and ruled over them, your ancestors worshipped mine and still do.

History + genetics PROVES that there was an invasion from central asian aryans that descended upon india and bleached us, well, maybe you poo in loos down south and in the center of india were too busy shitting in the streets to blanda up

case and point, retarded negative IQ shit for brains pajeet

god indian from india need to be banned from Sup Forums as a whole, you ""people"" are filth and I say this as a half indian

There was no India either before the Brtis made it.

saving
legit never seen such denial of reality
>being proud of POOing
just stop talking and salvage what little pride you have
>There was no Pakistan
still doesn't make you indus valley

>There was no Pakistan before 1947
Of course not. There was no india either.

The people living in that area are likely to be more related to the IVC people than the rest of indians are.

Don't bother, he'll post a picture of the mauryan empire and say look this is india!

These disgusting half naked monkeys make a mockery of ancient hinduism, brahmins/kshatriyas that look like shitskin poo in loos are massive LARPers. Actual aryans look like people like Hrithik Roshan, basically white or middle eastern looking indians.

Huh. Lot of butthurt going on in this thread.

Tell me how I, a kashmiri pundit, 6'2, tall, green eyes, pale skin am related to the rest of street shitistan?

They may not look like the part but they're still more 'Aryan' from descent than whiter passing Indians imo

Wrong. The white looking indians are genetic remnants of aryans.

The guys I posted are disgusting, smelly midget brown niggers equivalent to monkeys jumping from trees, just larpers.

>The white looking indians are genetic remnants of aryans.
Genotype>Phenotype

an example of an aryan south indian

if we're talking phenotype, then north indians/southern pakis are the most "aryan" in the subcontinent because we have more aryan genes raped into us

Stay mad

Wrong desu

>Posting a news article for research
You retards have shit for brain in all honesty
Dafuq is a half Indian? All of Pakis are Indians who got raped in the ass by degenerate Turks and are now muzzies ,rotting in their shithole.
Brits didn't make India. Regardless ,the historical achievements are of our ancestors aka the great Hindus The poo part is only recent tho. I've plenty of being proud of. Indian subcontinent is historically one of the most advanced civilizations.
And what? A civilization that started on our clay is not ours? Don't be retarded
Not perhaps. But there were many small kingdoms all linked by hinduism. Truly the greatest religion
Performing rituals is degeneracy to you? Fucking cuck
You in particular have good genes then. Or are you telling me all Kashmiri pundits share your characteristics?

What greatness about hindu civilization LOL!

POOJeet, we've been conquered, raped and enslaved by EVERYONE, various turkic groups, various iranic groups, even every flavor of european crossed the indus river and raped and conquered and pillaged as they pleased.

And no, POOJeet, the people who invented hinduism were not your ancestors.

I'm just saying, what relation do I have to pajeets? I have more in common in terms of looks with iranis/afghanis.

The currycel is unironically correct, though harsh on his deliverance.

Stop taking the bait. They feed on your desire to redpill them

This is not supposed to be an Indian now?
Do you ironically believe all the 1.3 billion people here look like Aziz Ansari?

Stop giving attention to tripfag. They live for attention

amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/30/more-than-63-million-women-missing-in-india-statistics-show

why would i be mad theis has no relevancy to me and i live half a globe away, the truth is so apparent tho.
you shouldn't be proud of pooing into paki water
redpill means harsh truths that are hard to swallow, sounds like you're the bluepilled one.

pathetic samefagging POOmakreshnan

go back to making monkey noises, rubbing cow piss into your mothers fat folds and chucking your baby sister into a pile of cow shit, disgusting filth

That's again you in particular. Most of other Kashmiri pundits don't share your features
t.another Kashmiri pundit
Imma go sleep now

Stay mad

Disgusting subhuman, don't pretend to be a kashmiri.

And if you are, why brother, why do you want to be considered the same as the rest of indians? I unironically consider 99% of indians inferior to me.

The Aryan invasion is considered historical fact in the USA, pajeesh

There was no India before some diaspora incels wearing tophats thought it up in a London bar during the 1880s.

don't bother, these poojeets will pretend to be anything just to try and prove their point, their samefaggotry is pathetic

and in india too btw, the only people that reject it are complete tards, even people who were against it have come to accept it

north india is like 10% aryan descent, 90% native, the rest of india is like 1-5% aryan descent the rest native, as an example

Good for you. Me jativadi me vishwaas nhi rakhta. I'm pretty brown myself to begin with

The Hindus? The people didn't call themselves Hindus. And the Hindus were mostly on Paki clay.
Don't get me wrong, the Indian subcontinent did some great things, but before Brits, there was no India.

This ffs

when people talk about ancient india and the india of history, india refers to north india + southern pakistan + north west india

Yes and earth is 6000 years old

I wouldn't

you realize the sort of people who deny the aryan invasion theory and the sort of people who believe in flat earth/earth being 6000 years old are one and the same

Middle aged people die in the bath all the time and often in unfamiliar bathrooms while travelling because they're more likely to be alone, don't know about that one slippery patch, and have a heart attack or a dizzy spell

Yep, and Buddha was not Hindu.

>USA
lol . who cares what some random country in the West thinks?

there's nothing wrong with accepting the aryan theory, it makes a lot of sense when you look at historical accounts and genetics

the majority of people living in india descend from the native indians that lived there before anyway, but its pretty much fact that the entire mythos and history of hinduism originated with central asian aryans bringing it to us (my ancestors)

this triggers the poojeet

You new worlders are truly insecure about your heritage. From we wuzzing europe now you're moving east. Next century we'll read you guys saying "I descend from nobunaga. He was waaite"

>north india is like 10% aryan descent, 90% native, the rest of india is like 1-5% aryan descent
That's not correct. Tamils are one of the only groups with 90% 'native' DNA iirc.

this causes great ass pain to the poojeets itt

Then why haven't hindu artifacts been found there?
The only thing in common between us and then are that sanskrit and Latin have many similar features leading some to believe that both these languages originated in the same place

are you retarded or doing this on purpose? native indian dna is not aryan

european/iranic dna is aryan, the north has more of those, higher caste indians have more genetic affinity with iranics and europeans than non high caste indians do

surely the same race

*some tamils
He's an old shitposter. I heard he's from Afghanistan.

reminder that this is the poojeet you're arguing with

all I need to do is take a look at this picture and say I'm out of this thread, why argue with a complete subhuman

shhh, you're triggering the tripfag

>this guy thinks he's a pandit
just lol

Indians would be cute if they wouldnt shit on streets and smell like shit

indians born and raised in canada and america are not that bad, its indians in india that are next level subhuman

they are also kind of weird... "that weird kid in school" kind of weird.

Dafuq who is he?
And I'm brown af despite being a pundit,as is my family. I never get why people pretend there aren't dark skinned people in north.

I'm pretty sure it's him lol. If you go through the archive you'd notice he's the only one that spams 'Iranics' and 'Indics'
>desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Iranics indics/country/Ca/
It's even more noticeable when you just type in Indics.

I don't know what his obsession is. Especially with history.

Afghanistan only existed from the 18th century onwards. Before that it was continuously ruled by Arabs, Turks and Mongols just like most places in Asia. Get a life dude.

What do you mean?

you are obsessed and a retard, you've accused the kashmiri and me of being afghan
what is this cope

that hazara faggot isnt me

I even posted my picture and spoke urdu before, god you faggots are retarded
massive cope

he accused me too, whatever

you got to uoft?