1) your country

1) your country
2) does the mafia publicly kill reporters in your country
3) ignore the map, post according to memory and post aditional information

Other urls found in this thread:

dennikn.sk/1041480/tom-nicholson-kuciaka-mohla-zavrazdit-talianska-mafia-s-vazbami-na-slovenskych-politikov/
europol.europa.eu/publications-documents/threat-assessment-italian-organised-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well......

Why do maltese people not revolt against your government? They murdered your reporter in cold blood.

they used to

we don't have mafia, the law enforcers btfo all mafia in the 90s and no reporter has ever been killed.

I wish. God how I wish.

Alright, alright. Hold on.
First of all, you gotta show proof to your allegations. Second of all, no one misses her because
almost no one liked her.

thank god for Eesti

are sweden media infected with SJW?

what, are you suggesting her car just spontaneously combusted? come on, dude...

The mafia is basically dead here. All their leaders are in jail.

The only mafia we have are some Italians who come here to hide but they don't do much.

only pro russian ones

Are you an idiot or something? I think it was clear that it was a fucking bomb. There's three men
arrested which are the main suspects to have dealt with the bomb. You said the gov did it and I demanded proof.

Not as publicly anymore, no

good. the pastaniggers of the early 1900s america are proof that mass immigration always brings huge crime. and then you're only talking about italians. *fricans and *rabs are even worse

This murder wasn't ordered from Slovakia. That's not how it's done here.

eggsplain further

We've never had murder of a journalist. Not even during the wild 90s when local crime syndicates had protection from the government and even Russian mafia respected their territory.

Murdered journalists was apparently investigating 'Ndranghta's link to fraud with the EU funds in Slovakia. Killing off some Slovak journo would be nothing for guys like that.

*Murdered journalist

USA doesn't have mafia so no

My source is Tom Nicholson. Canadian journalist who uncovered one of the most infamous political scandal in our country's history (Gorila). He's claiming that he was communicating with Kuciak about his work before his murder.

dennikn.sk/1041480/tom-nicholson-kuciaka-mohla-zavrazdit-talianska-mafia-s-vazbami-na-slovenskych-politikov/

Here it is if you can read Slovak.

>2) does the mafia publicly kill reporters in your country
There was a high profile case in the nineties where a journalist was murdered by a drug dealing gangster for her coverage. They made a film about it and she's still pretty famous.

If it's true, they're never going to catch those who ordered the assassination.

Killed by neonazi.

Sorry pal but you are infected too

europol.europa.eu/publications-documents/threat-assessment-italian-organised-crime

ofc not, we have no mafia here,maybe just immigrant mafia or something.

don't forget the irish and slav jews

Yes, like once a week.

Kompassus was basically the Indonesian Mafia at the time...