Wtf? i hate russia now!

wtf? i hate russia now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY
baka.com.au/world/europe/it-s-never-been-this-extreme-arctic-warmer-than-europe-20180227-p4z1vm.html
ipolitics.ca/2017/10/03/canada-will-miss-2020-climate-target-says-environment-commissioner/
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ВВП_России
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS FUCKING CRIMEA ALL OVER AGAIN

>portuwams

>mfw the siberian ice cock is penetrating my country

Also wtf """Ice"""land

>Poland gets frosty
>we barely get lukewarm -10°C
German severe weather is fucking disappointing.

we got siberian winter here from russia this year

Should we bully brits for rainy weather in July?

Below -30C at night?

THANK YOU RUSSIA

Ever since we left the USSR, they stopped exporting their weather.

they don't call it the beast from the east for nothing.

> not even -20
> they lose their shit already
-20 is not even considered winter in Siberia.
Good thing General Frost has always stopped you far earlier before you actually saw winter.

>risk of snow
fuck i hate uk

sissies

When I was 10-12 yo even -30 never stopped me to go to the street and play some games with snow

I never knew Romania is as cold as Sweden

rude

Me too

>-20
>cold
that's honestly fucking pathetic

>M-MUH TEMPERATURE

ok sure but you have 0 fucking winds so the temperature doesn't matter for shit

I'm surprisingly okay with this.

Don't let it go away!!

this

t. living in steppe zone

I would look at your faces when you were born in steppes where -30 with north wind and blizzards is very common thing

It's funny how as a 90s kid I had no problem with temps well below zero.

Today with -14C I thought I'm gonna freeze to death and I was only moving between my home, bus stop and uni. Literally five minutes on the cold.

>tfw global warming made me a faggot

>Portugal
What a comfy country!

Brazil is better.

Yep, this is some harsh shit.

You are not weak, you are not trained. I was born in Siberia so I used to know how to enjoy -30.

Imagine being proud of how cold your country is. It was impressive 2000 years ago but today not so much.

PUTIN HAS A WEATHER WEAPON AND HE HAS USED IT ON US

This is why you're filled with shitskins. You probably are one.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY
AHAHAHAHa

Give me just one reason for that.

That might be the dumbest post i've ever read on this website, unironically kys

t.shitskin

For me it's funny when euros say that snow and temperature below 0 is something extraordinary in WINTER. I would exchange my usual morning push ups with clearing a road to my house from snow everyday, but I can't because of Gulf Stream

Iceland warmer than Morocco and Algeria what

Hi, Portugal. I'm coming to your place for the first time in my life this July. Am I gonna die in a forest fire?

South of Brazil

pussys

t. michigander

How do people survive in sub zero conditions? It's 40-50 degrees at my UNI at night and the breeze is very cold.

hie......

stay in one spot next to the fire/heater, and get shitface drunk to avoid boredom

fahrenheits...
why do you use this dick measuring units?

>
is not fahrenheit

>europeans are too retarded to do a simple conversion

also F is objectively better for weather reports

>Biloxi, MS
Cletus

even that pic is retarded, body temperature is 36,6 C, not 37.
All the world uses normal system, only americans believes that their one is better (?)

>Iceland warmer than France

you haven't lived if you never took a deep breath of siberian breeze in a sunny winter day

indeed

wtf i though the euro climate was supposed to be mild winter/mild summer(at least in most of the north)

Fuck Russia. Snowing all the time now..

reeeeeee fuck you putin

july? try all year round hahaha x

AH YES A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T GET MUCH SNOW IS SURPRISED WHEN IT GETS SNOW FUCK THEM

have it all year round
fuck uk
t. Saint-Petersburg

nice block
but where do children play? near that pagan statue on the right?

it's bs though

it's already been down to -23°C at some place (not the Zugspitze) last night

Behind the block, but the deers are invading at the moment

Cool. Are deers approaching humans?

I dont think i've ever felt below 0ºC temperatures. How is -20ºC for example? How many clothes do you have to wear and even then do you feel cold?

>skips Finland and goes straight towards us

They are shy animals, but they come down from the mountains from time to time to munch on the grass(?). Sometimes they get confused and wander around the neighborhood for hours, but usually they leave before humans start going outside.

This is the cause.

so why only complain in july????

it's not even that cold. everyone has forgotten 2012 already?

The actual year, or the movie about the year?

the actual year. all the rivers were frozen solid back then and the Dutch almost got their elfstedentocht

>that dodge

Noice

this happens literally every year, it's not even that cold

this. it's -5 right now, boo fucking hoo

God damn Russianon, we had a week of around -24C and I almost offed myself, how do you guys deal with the winter? Just drink away the cold? God I want to move south...

It's not Russia. It's the polar vortexes destabilizing AGAIN.

baka.com.au/world/europe/it-s-never-been-this-extreme-arctic-warmer-than-europe-20180227-p4z1vm.html
(replace baka with s.m.h. if it gets word filtered)

This happened in 2014 (pic related). We will only get more chaotic weather in the future due to climate change so enjoy!

Ooh boo it's near the freezing temp...
Weak anglo pussies

>bully brits
>yet, a small little island has 3x the GDP as you
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RUSSIA BIG AHAHAHAH S-P-A-C-E

>How do people survive in sub zero conditions?
by having first-world tier insulation and heating systems

Britain has problems with this.

>living in north germany
>-14°C

I wanted to work out outside this week

REEEEEEEEEE

>We will only get more chaotic weather in the future due to climate change so enjoy!
-t. one of two countries that will profit the most from climate change (after Russia)

no wonder your PM talks high game about shaming people into doing concrete action against climate change, but then ignores actually doing anything in Canada itself

ipolitics.ca/2017/10/03/canada-will-miss-2020-climate-target-says-environment-commissioner/

>Canada will be churning out 111 more megatonnes of GHGs in 2020 than it said it would in 2010, when it joined an international climate effort in Copenhagen.

>And in the years since 2014 — a period during which both Conservatives and Liberals have been in power — ECCC has only initiated two regulations aimed at reducing GHGs, says Gelfand’s report.

>“The Liberals adopted Stephen Harper’s weak targets and now it’s clear that they will fail to meet the 2020 targets, let alone the 2030 targets,” NDP environment critic Linda Duncan said in a statement.

then again this is just like your (and most of Europe's) record in promising to do something about NATO's budget too. in 2006 you promised to pay 2% of GDP, failed. in 2014 you promised the same, and now we have even fewer countries paying 2% (down from 7 countries to now 5); Canada sits at 0.99%.

the Iraq War was a mistake but I can fully understand why the US makes retarded unilateral decisions and goes off and does things on its own -- because nobody fucking does anything after saying they will.

is this cold for you
>t. mainefag

fuck no, its hot out right now, we hhad a week strait in january where it never got above 0 F, day or night

This is coming from the country that kept going on about the """heat""" when I went last early summer.

>also F is objectively better for weather reports

wut

more whole integer values of accuracy for human-livable temperatures

>inb4 "you don't need ~130 degrees"
so why don't you just use a temperature system that goes from 1 to 10 like a chimp? 1 = freeze my balls off, 10 = melt my balls off

yeah that's why pretty much any country on earth switched to celsius

Holy shit, literally all of northern Europe is trash, especially considering rain. Only the PIGS nations have acceptable climate.

so why don't you switch inches for cm? more integer values my man
also get rif of miles while you're at it

>-10
>-11
>-12
You'll be fine

>3x
>GDP (nominal): $2.565 trillion (UK)
>GDP (nominal): $1,283 trillion (Russia)
>GDP (PPP): $2.880 trillion (UK)
>GDP (PPP): $3,862 trillion (Russia)
USA education?

>1.283 (2016)
It is $1578 trln in 2017. And it was $2297 trln in 2013 untill they made dollat/ruble 60+ instead of 30-35.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ВВП_России

make Russia stop pls

Did you read my post? I said human-livable temperatures, which implies there's a concrete range. Which is why the other American said "for weather reports," which happen exclusively on Earth. Celsius is objectively superior for measuring extreme temperatures on other planets, or for the melting/freezing points of other materials on Earth.

There's no similar range for distance, because on this planet for an average person we measure objects ranging from a handful of centimeters to thousands of kilometers, whether you're working on a piece of furniture at home, cooking a dish, or driving across your country (not that Belgium needs to use a unit of more than 20 feet in that regard). There is no "degree of accuracy" for distance because distances aren't usually clamped within a range like the human range of livable temperatures are.

Next.

Be ready for higher food prices anons

Love Russia for its weather

Remind me to never move to Eastern Europe.

it's like playing Dwarf Fortress and all of the miasma from rotting corpses and abyssal monsters comes from Russia

finally real winter, what are you crying about kids, go outside and have a snowfight

>RUSSIA IS SO DOMINANT THAT EVEN THEIR TEMPERATURE INVADES YOUR CUNT

Probably not. You have to pay for the premium tourist pack for the full wild fire experience.