Europoors are wagelets

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/earnwage/average-wages.htm
data.oecd.org/healthstat/life-expectancy-at-birth.htm
labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/tools/esworkbook/vacation.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post median instead of average, thx plox

based Luxembourg, can't wait to live by the border :^)

>CHIs make more than europoors

This is the median tho

No, it's the average
data.oecd.org/earnwage/average-wages.htm

Seen this thread too many times, Americans do not understand the difference between average and median.

nothing based about some rich people storing their money in Luxembourgian banks

All of that money for what :(
data.oecd.org/healthstat/life-expectancy-at-birth.htm

>the autistic Mexican graph poster

we should be far lower
we have russia tier stagnated wages

nah man pajeet mcgoldburg who manufactures shit in Asia and sells it to Asia then plays roulette on the stock market is an every day American

Seems about right, where is romania tho?

About to start a trainee job and I get 33 days paid holiday, how many do you get m8?

exactly, americans have no holidays while everyone else gets around 4 weeks, you get paid out any leave you didnt take when you quit so everyone outside of america actually gets paid 2% more on their listed wage

Holy fuck do I envy that. You'll be lucky to get more than 2 weeks after 10 years of employment here.

That's grim. It's 25 days with 8 days bank holiday and I have to keep 3 days for the period over Christmas.

Do you get sick pay?

labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/tools/esworkbook/vacation.php

2 weeks vacation pay per year for new employment, moves up to 3 weeks after 5 years of continuous employment. That's the most you get legally guaranteed to you.

>Do you get sick pay?

Yes, it's mathematically averaged, in my province you get 1 hour sick leave for every 30 hours worked. So effectively 8 paid sick days per 1 year of full time employment.

I suppose it's better than the yanks they get nothing don't they

It pretty comfy here only because you can make a decent wage with a middle class job but live so cheap it's as if you are retired in veitnam. I project my future expenses at only being about 600/mo across the board but will likely end up making 40-50k/yr.

How much of your income goes towards health insurance, though?
How much vacation do you get? Will it hinder career progression if you take all of your vacation?

The difference is

we aren't slaves

>we aren't slaves
hmmmm

Me on the left, below mexico

Didn't a region in Germany pass a law which means they only have to work 10 minutes a week or something

>e-estonia number 1

>self reported.

>in between Poland and Korea
Wow, I thought we were shittier

>wagelets
>random bill flys in
>have to seriously consider suicide

you are
this spic is just mad at people with lighter skin

Keep in mind this is the average wage, not the median.
And that both Poland and Korea are much more equal than Chile, and I think you know what that means. For example, I'm upper middle class, and PPP terms, my annual household salary is of 97k, which almost coincides with the minimum salary to be considered upper middle class in the US, but this shithole is so unequal that the median salary is wayyy less than that of OP´s picture.

They get more than enough benefits to make up for it.