Would you rather live in Europe or the USA?

Would you rather live in Europe or the USA?

europe

Europe

I'd rather be slightly poorer but not have to see as many darkies.
So Europe.

Europe

USA obviously.

Maine, Vermont or Midwest

I`m already in Europe.

Europe 100%

Europe but not Belgium

Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg all great countries

i must return home

USA (despite its many, many, many flaws). But I love both.

Depends. Should you prefer free healthcare or getting shot?

The answer may surprise you.

would rather not live

Because I'm poor, I prefer Europe. But if I were middle class or higher, I think I'd rather live in the US.

I want to live in Austria or Germany

europe but on the continent and not here

bump

>Free

Europe.

I would crawl across an ocean of burning shards of broken glass for a chance at being reincarnated as a European

>not growing up in europe on easy comfy-mode, then moving to USA with your government funded education
lmaoing at ur lyfs

I think I’d like to visit Europe but I definitely want to live here.

Depends. Should you prefer free healthcare or getting shot?

The answer may surprise you.

US

It depends on the part of Europe or USA. I'd probably prefer a former Eastern Bloc country to Los Angeles or San Fransisco.

You forgot the move back to europe once you are 40-50 and rich part. Euro life is just easy mode.

Sorry, Europe looks beautiful but pay too much taxes. Choose America.

Is it a roulette of where I end up? Would rather not end up somewhere like Compton or Sweden

This.

>moved to US from Europe

I'll go back soon enough. Even though I come from one of the worst shitholes in Europe I can say that even there the average lifestyle was better than an American one, you guys live like shit, in this city at least. Maybe I just don't like big city life now that I think about it.
I'd like to see the smaller, more rural cities in the US though, looks like they'd be pretty nice.