This letter confuses, disturbs, and frightens the Frenchman

This letter confuses, disturbs, and frightens the Frenchman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8iPYvC5KLY
youtube.com/watch?v=iaIS4h9Agyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A challenger appears

This letter confuses, disturbs, and frightens the Anglo and his Amerimutts descendants

literally any of these letters confuses the american

Hello, how are you doing today?

I'm having a great day! And you?

That's amazing to hear, Chile poster. What hope to wish to bring to Sup Forums today?

Personally, I would hope that humans allow me to teach them English without having to use the 'rape' concept/construct.

Honestly no i never met anyone having problems with this

The hardest for most people is Mostly because no one in school tell us how we do it so we just replace it with f or z
It's actually pretty easy though
Funny to think we actually had both those sounds long ago

Well it's almost 9 PM around here! So I probably won't be bringing much things to Sup Forums this day.
What is this 'rape' concept/construct that you talk about?

It is tongue angled up towards the top front teeth, air pushed through. The tongue should fall 'back' through the mouth to say, "thought."

The final 't' sound is made by the top pallet cleft.

[1] El crimen de violación es más serio cuando hay parentesco.
[2] El delito de violación es más grave cuando hay parentesco.
[3] The crime of rape is more serious when there is kinship.

Rape in English has become the opposite of 'peaceful sleep' when you translate it. So, I am trying to remove the 'rape' from 'language exchange'.

I wonder why I don't dislike the Th phoneme of English in words like Thunder or Thing while I dislike it in Spanish and makes me think of a list (for example the Despathito of Spaniards)

It must be purely psychological, what you got used to listening when you were a kid.

Words ending in 'th' are soothing.

Math
Path
But gets switched up with 'watch'

youtube.com/watch?v=G8iPYvC5KLY

It is not because it is hard to pronounce it is because you tend to omit it instinctively as in French

what about it?

>name
I'm gonna push you bastard right back to the Great Wall if I have to

>Erb
fucking retarded

dumb dane

EVER TIME AAAAA

>the name of this animal enrages non-americans

Do French people pronounce Hance like Ance?

>a

>e

This kills the eternal Anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=iaIS4h9Agyk

nothing is wrong here

>r
This kills the German

I can pronounce the German and French R's and roll R's

Not the Scots, they know the proper one.

They aren't the same, you [random insult]

aa, au, ee, eu, ie, ij, oo, oe, ou, uu, ui
All of these confuse, disturbs and frightens the Anglo

I didn't say they were you dumb polak I said I can pronounce both

You didn't?
>the German and French R's
Should that be "the German and French Rs" then?

no, you put an apostrophe after a letter like that because you don't right Rs you right R's as an S is being affixed awkwardly

you have low self esteem and subsequently try to point out Americans are being stupid

Pretty much
I'm not sure when to play the get shot or amerimutt card, I have some bears too but they're not great

Jokes aside, those are some of the harders phonemes to learn desu. Some people here learn the regular trill late as shit, as late as 6 years old sometimes
So props

I was just bullying but thanks

In English, especially most regional variants of American English we use very little of our mouths so producing sounds like that can be pretty difficult. I've spoken German as long as I remember though but I did struggle with French for a bit, it's hard to not sound as though you're saying wee instead of the french ree

Hmmmmmmm?