you're a cunt

> you're a cunt
>Where you would move if you couldn't live in your current country.

Flag
Arizona

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y20CLumT2Sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ontario

Cape Town (when the problem with the water ends)

new york or any major canadian city

Norway, Sweden or Finland

Any backwater town surrounded by nature, with good internet and in a first world country.

Norway or Switzerland

Why AZ?

Either Provence (France) or Catalona (spain)

He spends a lot of time on Sup Forums.

norway

singapore

New Zealand. I'm guessing it wouldn't be much different than home.

Ignore:I've always loved the wide open space, and the feel of deserts. Especially clear desert nights. Arizona seems to be fairly under populated, so there are large swaths of land for recreation/camping/hiking. I also like shooting as a hobby so minimal gun laws are preferable. It just seems like a comfy southwest state

See

alaska seems nice

Nova Gorica. Just because i get the feel that Western Slovenia is comfy and that it'd be nice to be able to travel to North Italy in a couple of hours

Ecuador or Panama

Brazil
WAKANDA

Northwestern Argentina has landscapes like that but even less populated

As an ArizonAnon you will definitely find all that here. However the heat is no meme, it's hot all year long and consistently over 100 degrees F during the summer. A leaf might have some trouble adjusting.

100 F is about the hottest temperature i've experienced. Im sure I would eventually acclimatize

Costa Rica or New Zealand

Switzerland

suburban Ireland/Ljubljana

Strangely, either Poland or Estonia

flag
helsinki

Would the extreme heat be as opressive, to outdoor activities as the cold is here in leafland

Any country that is in Europe and speaks English, French, or German as their first language.
(even potatoland)

Slovenia
>new york
Why?

Hämeen

Luxembourg.

an eastern European shithole country because they are le anti muslim whites *claps and drools*

Cambodia because if I wanted to be a sexpat my meager current savings of 50k would let me live like a king until I die from a super STD 10 years leater

Finland or Norway

>Why?
big city with apparently good climate
i would said la but it's too hot

I'd move to some kind of a tiny island with a light house. No cars, no people, no disease, a pleasure to live.

Victoria or Vancouver.

Anywhere in Ireland or Scotland, I want a qt redhead to tell me all about her day.

>big city
Ew...
>good climate
There are far better, and it smells terrible there.
>la but it's too hot
Also terrible, but I don't see how it's that much hotter than Mexico. Also, the West is far less humid than the East. Summers here in New England are more brutal to me than summers in the desert were.

Did anyone make a post like this prior to this post?

Flag
Córdoba, Argentina

It's the opinion of 99% of Sup Forumstards

Get out of my state, you filthy leaf. I'm sick and tired of snowbirds coming down here and causing pandemonium. Go fuck off to California.

Greetings from Phoenix.

I posted Slovenia because it actually looks nice, and I'm even a bit of a boo. It's got nothing to do with race or dumb pol politics, you butthurt sissy boy.

>
I picked slovenia because i have friends abroad there, is anglo-friendly, med climate and has a relatively good quality of life compared to its neighbours

Probably somewhere comfy in the US like new england, for somewhere nice to live, but just mostly so I can travel across the US.

Chile
Puerto Montt

>somewhere comfy in the US like new england
Don't believe the memes
>just mostly so I can travel across the US.
That's a good goal. The more I travel my country, the more I love it.

Doubt it. You can overcome cold by bundling up and moving around to generate heat.

You can overcome heat by stripping buck naked, drinking assloads of water, hiding in the shade, and napping.

>Probably somewhere comfy in the US
lol
>so I can travel across the US
lol

why arizona it sucks ass here

Flag
Oregon or Vancouver

>when the problem with the niggers end

>Don't believe the memes
I was just thinking somewhere not nigger infested with nice weather, not super picky about where tbf I imagine I could get the same thing in most states and cities, I just dont really know which ones specifically, so New England came to mind.

>That's a good goal. The more I travel my country, the more I love it.
tfw ywn travel across the US and see all its amazing geography and interesting history

I'm from the Great Lakes region, and I used to do HVAC work in the southwestern desert. The intensity of the sunlight alone is staggering. Here's what I experienced with the dry desert heat:
> 85-95
Ok in the shade, but still feels warm just sitting around
>95-105
Hot, but manageable
>105-115
Be careful. Limit your time outdoors.
> >115
Nope. Inside with AC only.

>new york
I really, really, really fucking doubt you have a a lot of disposable income my fellow fence jumper, so unless you are rich, you made the worst fucking choice.

Northern Italy and Austria look the same and are much richer

>ywn
I hope you can come here someday, and maybe you'll find your comfy spot along the way.
"America The Beautiful" was written after its author saw the view from Pike's Peak in Colorado. Pic related.

The answer has changed numerous times but it generally boils down to
>european nation that isn't the UK because I've had enough of the anglojew
>either really hilly or mountainous
>relatively small, obscure town
>I don't care about le muslim meme especially if I'm going to be avoiding population centers anyways

A croatian friend once told me that an american could get by very easily with the price of things assuming they've saved plenty up, and despite some of the very less than optimal aspects of the country, there are some genuinely nice places to live there

tl;dr iunno have this little map

>much richer
So? I could live in neighboring New York, but I choose to live in much smaller and poorer Vermont. Slovenia looks nice.
What do you have against Slovenia? Is this some weird brown guy anger or something, or is this some weird manifestation of kraut autism?

I really love my country, but the only country that im interested is, since Steve Irwin was alive, Australia is by far my favorite country outside México

>I hope you can come here someday, and maybe you'll find your comfy spot along the way.
Thank you friend, I sure hope so too

>Pikes Peak
>4,300m
Goddamn, thats basically twice as high as Australia highest mountain

Leafs die here from heat.

Few ideas

Australia
Panama
Mexico
Argentina
Maybe Canada

Spain or Portugal or somewhere good in Latin America.

New Zealand,but if I can't do that because it's cheating then Finland. I'll by a comfy cabin near a lake and live out my days getting drunk and swearing at birds.

NA: Canada or Guatemala's capital.
SA: Peru, Argentina or Chile
I'm not interested in other continents 2bh

Munich would be a top contender. Mittenwald was beautiful, but probably too remote.

Argentina would make my income go a lot farther though, and Spanish is a hell of a lot easier than German.

Currently I would try China.
I probably have enough savings and I have friends there.

Iceland, Cape Town or Chile

faroe islands, norway, denmark, the UK or ireland

Texas, Iceland or Faroe Islands

Norway

Montreal, it's like America, but without the shooting.

Lincolnshire, but I'd first deport all blacks and muslims from the vicinity.

Idk, maybe Greece.In some big city that isn't the capital.

>wanting to move to a literal 40% state
why
it's only going to get worse in the future

The prairie provences in Canada.

Somewhere in either England or Germany

Pic related. Seems like a nice and calm place to live in.

Russia should unironically claim the Falklands, just so we can see what the limpdick British response would be in the 21st century

>Russia
Why not Brazil or some other country not far away from the islands?

>the limpdick British response would be in the 21st century

Britain has a bigger and better prepared military on the Falklands than in 1982. Hueland is the only country in the region that could try to capture this overseas territory although they have no reason to do so.

>Why not Brazil or some other country not far away from the islands?
You can have a warmwater port :^)

Australia.
Tasmania.

>Im sure I would eventually acclimatize
Maybe after a decade.

>Pike's Peak
Top quality nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y20CLumT2Sg

Switzerland or Norway.
Some areas of Canada wouldn't be that bad either like BC.

wouldn't mind having drunken adventures in Taipei or Prague

Slovenia - Geographically perfect
Switzerland - Graubünden canton
Austria - Salzburg or Innsbruck
Outer Hebrides of Scotland - I'll perfect my knowledge of Gaidhlig.
Iceland
Japan - Sapporo

Cunt: USA
Where I would move: Somewhere in eastern Australia (I'm thinking New South Wales)

Norway

Alaska
Kamchatka

>t. never been to Montreal

>nope
Why? It's gorgeous, even if you have to go through Colorado Spr*ngs to get there.

Commiefornia, despite all the fires and retarded liberals

Fuck off, we're full

I'd move to asspain. Or New Zealand.