I love my diverse country

I love my diverse country.

Hmmm...who could be behind this post

yeah ese civic nacionalismo is the way to go cabron

I would unironically be bored with an area if it was more than 50% white. (In the US, at least). White people are just so dull and boring.

Why would diversity trigger someone from a south American third world backwater, diverse, country?
Why would diversity trigger antisemetic posting from someone from the most developed mongoloid country on earth?

Can confirmed. I was raised in a town that was over 80% white. It was boring, basic, religious and conformist.
Now I live in a place that's 56% white. Everyone is chill, open minded, willing to help and kind.

hola argentino malparido mogolico
como estas, simio?

> boring, basic, religious and conformist.
but safe

>help
or rape

me too

>Why would diversity trigger someone from a south American
he was brainwashed by spaniards

What do you know about safety, you favela dwelling subhuman?

>brazil
>defending whites

I'm white too.

I can't imagine living someplace where you only see white people, that just seems creepy.

Actually, I truly can't understand why people are so obsessed about racial purity. Just look at dogs. Would you like if there was only chihuahuas as option? I wouldn't.

t. chihuahua (devil) owner.

how is the amerimutt even related to what they are saying?

I live in a diverse area and am very safe.

The problem is not diversity, it's class inequality

>mutt meme is posted when americans talk about how good being white is
>mutt meme is posted when americans talk about how bad being white is
honestly fuck this stupid ass board. this only makes me want to post more Sup Forums tier stuff now

Yo check out the Argentinian cholo. You think you can hang with us esse?

same, my city is ''le 48% face'' and it's of the safest cities in America, I think it's actually the safest for cities with 100,000+ residents.

Only disgusting mutts would complain about an area being too white.

i mean, nothing wrong with finally accepting that the amerimutt meme is not mocking Sup Forums, but the pic you posted has the kekistani flag on it, nothing at all related with what they were posting

I hate my diverse country and would sacrifice and invest a lot to see it die and break apart
When i move to germany to work, i will assemble many others in different fields of work all of our nationality ofcourse, and we will for and expand the network, help each other out, favor for favor, meet few times a year and plot.
Then we will make moves towards home. I will make sure the muslims and croats for simmilar webs, but we will oversee and controll them without them knowing.
Half of bosnia will become private property more powerful and steady than anything else.
All you need is 1.2 bn to right americans and you have yourself a country.
Then instantly have the muslims attack it in a very predictable way, a way already prepared to be dealt with.
Then the croats come to take what is their thus taking what they can from the carcass that is bosnia.
I need 30 years

I unironically hate, despise, and loathe my diverse country, though I recognize it's forever a part of me and I will die watching us all slide into mystery meat oblivion

There is nothing we can do about it. I will never get a gf, I will never have a white gf that is and there is nothing I can do about it and now white cis men are hated everywhere my life is fucked.

wtf I'm a commie now and I also love cock all of a sudden

I love my white country

>if only this was what diversity looked like

Range ban California

same

Take it easy