/CHI/

Smrt fasizmu, sloboda narodu

Was the other one deleted?

The janny has some kind of vendetta against /CHI/. Hows the weather there? It looks like it will get real cold all around europe.

Fucking snowing in commiefornia. I have never drove through a frozen highway so it was interesting.

Do you even have winter tires there? To get a drivers license here in finland you also have to do a test day on a track where they will simulate all kinds of weather conditions, it really is a whole different ball game to drive on ice.

Some people reported snow. Not where I live though.

the mod that hates me is back

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
That explains it.

>Do you even have winter tires there
nope, only time you would want them is when you go to the mountains during winter, and even then it is cheaper to just get chains. Had to drive fairly slow since I didn't want to skid off the track and hit the guy infront of me. It is incredibly rare to get snow here in california outside a few places, specially at the end of February.

That's not nice of him.

what are you up to right now? how late is it in finland?

i asked you if you where currently streaming in the other thread but i don't think you even got a chance to reply

4 at the moment, I think i'll go to sleep soon. I've been going to sleep closer to 6 for a while now so i'll try to change that a bit.
That sounds like it will cause a spike in road accidents tbqh. People who have no experience or idea about how the difference icy conditions changes the handling of the car because they 99% of the time have no need to think of such things

Well, I am currently streaming. Trying to get a really boring 24 hours achievement.

yea traffic was a bitch, guess practice is the only way, specially when in finland its always snowing and you hardly get any sunlight.

Since we are so up north the winters are very dark but summer nights are very long.

i been trying to sleep early as well
link

Mean monthly sunshine hours for helsinki
>december:29 hours
>june:297 hours
10 times more sunlight in june compared to december. Also if you go way up north the sun doesn't come up for days at the darkest time of winter. The mean monthly sunshine hours for the largest northern city rovaniemi is only 3 in december compared to 271 in june

Twitch dot tv / koffieanon

i'm here i don't have an account though

why are you in a elevator ?

No need for one to lurk.
I liked the music.

I'm off to bed, lets see if i'll be asleep before 5. Good night.

i meant so i can chat also what game is this?
goodnight user

Elevator music really is comfy

To chat you need an account. It's free.

The game is the Stanley Parable. I'm doing the dedication challenge. And the speedrun one when the change is there.
It is :)

i use to have one but it got hacked

My account has a 2 step control thing with my phone. You need my phone if you want to hack it. Did you had many followers or something?

no, i barely used it but just one day i got a random email saying someone had got my info or whatever never bothered checking what actually happened

Eh, nothing lost then.

are you really going to go 24 hours?

The stream is. But I'll take a nap when I'm tired.

oh, ok i thought you where just gonna stay up the 24 hrs

Nah, the game just has to be running all of tuesday local time. You start 11:45 pm on a monday and end on 00:01 am on a wednesday. Hopefully the achievement kicks in then and I'll have collected them all. If not then I'll probably cheat with systemclocks the next time but I like to do it for real.

is the achievement on the game or on twitch?

It's a steamachievement. Twitchachievents are are stuff like "average viewercount of 3 in a month" or "have 50 followers" and stuff like that.

oh