Who would win in a war between these two?

Who would win in a war between these two?

Orange

I think the Green has a bigger population so probably then

if israel is on the green side.....

Brazil on its own would win against all sand niggers

Green, because they have more access to natural resources like oil.

>leaving out USA, Russia, India

Orange, because they won't give a fuck about anything.
(Tourist from Russia)

almost no historical connection except moors in spain i guess but they look the same and have violent 2nd world shitty states

I'm not sure if there is more oil in green.

I looked it up, there is.
His argument is still retarded since there is more than enough oil in South America to lead a century long total war

I looked up too. Thought Venezuela would give the edge, but I was mistaken.

knowing green they would attack first and then if that happened could we come in with the monroe doctrine and balance the odds out a tiny bit?

Pakistan has nukes you dumb fucks

Argentina, Mexico and Brazil could make nukes if we really wanted. Which we don't.

That they probably wouldnt be able to use to bomb places so far away.

Brazil is able to make nukes in 3 months and they don't have means to deliver them here.

Green by far. The only latin american country that could put up a good fight against a mena power like Turkey or Iran is Brazil, and they'd still lose

The rest of humanity.

Green. Because Israel is there, and Israel's dick slave USA will come to its rescue if it feels threatened.

Orange because they have Chile

Israel has nukes sweetie ;)

>he doesn't believe that Israel, Saudi and possibly even Iran, also gave nukes
>he unironically believes CIA-nigger """""information"""""
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Chile exports some decent mercenaries, but Turkey has the ~8th largest military in the world. Although I don't think any country in either group has a navy currently capable of amphibious assault.

>One has the mighty MAPUCHE WARRIOR
>The other one some sissy boys that only know how to go kaboom
Hmmm, tough choice...

Far as I can tell, MENA has about 460 mil, while Latin America has at least 600 mil, so I'd say the population advantage is squarely on your side.

>Which we don't.
Argentina and Brazil both tried and this was post Tlatelolco treaty

Wow, your flag is a half unwrapped chocolate bar!

Thanks to USA

Paranoid fucks

Green would be a mega military superpower if they could get along with themselves. But they can’t. Even if they could, I can’t imagine them being able to take a ground war to orange successfully.

I think green probably has an advantage in wealth and weapons, but I’m taking orange here.

Brazil and Egypt can. Also, Brazil has an island in the middle of the South Atlantic which could be used to ferry supplies to an invasion in NA.
The true problem with Israel would be the jews themselves in Latam. It would probably devolve into pogroms.

The mighty MAPUCHE WARRIOR already BTFO'd dirty moors once, we can do it again

itd be the purest arabic domestic conflict man

>spics vs ragheads
The rest of us.

>latino AND muslim refugees

dibs on the latinas

Orange, everyday, Chilean and Brazilians have a much higher quality of soldier,they are actually pretty decent.

>I think green probably has an advantage in wealth
Brazil+Mex+Arg+Col = ~4200bi (nominal)
Turkey+Iran+Iraq+Saudi+Egypt+UAE+Israel+Pakistan+Iraq+Algeria+Qatar+Kuwait+Morroco+Syria = ~4200bi (nominal)
I don't think so.

The Color that has Santiago Matamoros on their side. Obviously.

>average middle eastern soldier

How do they even attack each other?

Brasil/Chile/argies could land and occupy east Africa, Arabs would have to sale around.

Pakistan has nukes so....

>....
Retard
But how much range?

Wow MENA has to step their shit up.

The reality is that none of these countries have the ability to conduct war at that distance.

Basically Mossad would devastate SA and if Turkey got its shit together its probably the most dominant military force out of all those countries but still without the ability to wage global war.

Israel could probably beat both sides alone so green

4000 km

They would never hurt another country besides their own.

I'll have Sudanese qts thank

the world

you're mum

Green has nukes.