How are boys with wide hips and big butts treated in your country?

How are boys with wide hips and big butts treated in your country?

With death

With this D

There's a guy with wide hips and narrow shoulders in my class. My friend calls him 'The Rhombus'

Haven't seen many with wide hips.
>big butts
I love guys with full, round asses.

what happen in your country if a boy with big boobs?

There was a guy on my football team with an absolutely ENORMOUS, vastly disproportionate ass. He always appeared to waddle when we walked because it was just so fucking big. Didn't stop him from being a good player but everyone noticed it. You would too if you saw it. It's now the only thing my friend group remembers him for.

Did it jiggle when he walked?

we call them "baseball players"

They get treated with cummies.

bumpu

In my history class last year there was this one very handsome, intelligent twink with a large but fit bubble butt. He often wore shorts, and when he sat down or bent over, its curves would press through his shorts. When he walked or moved around, it would jiggle tantalizingly.

YES

What race was he?
Also did girls notice it?

Black
Yes

I think black guys (and girls) tend to have larger asses. Just my observation.

Fuck I'm trying really hard to not fap but this is tempting me

He was probably the single biggest distraction in that class lol.
I had a hunch he was gay or bisexual but never asked.

b8 but I'll reply:
I've seen a lot of boys with swollen nipples/aureolas when they were in puberty. I sort of had it when I was 13ish.

kek

>tfw no wide hips bf

t-those quads

>tfw no big booty twink bf to cuddle with under the quilt on cold nights

For me it's more about the butt itself.

bump

you mean the fat cucks ?
laughed, mocked, bullied then ignored.

Some boys aren't fat but still have big asses

Depends how fat. American-tier obese, sure, but they’re rare. Just regular fat manages just fine, in my experience. Had a bi fat friend who played up the bear/lumberjack angle and had no problem getting guys and girls.

>tfw fat but small acne ass

our fat guys are normal people in muttland

Some people in school made jokes. My dad even joked a couple times, I remember one time him saying the reason I was so skinny was that all my weight went to my ass. I don't think it was super big just disproportionate for how skinny I was. A couple friends used to grope or slap it sometimes, one in elementary school even, the rest in middle/high school. I was a late bloomer and when I finally developed a sex drive, I told the friend who was started doing it all the damn time to cut it out or I would escalate it and essentially turn the tables on him. He didn't resist, and that's how I begame faggod :DDDD

Now post it

Who wouldn't want a bit of under-the-sheets romping with this?

So it is true that some boys suffer from anorexia.

kek
How about this?

>posting butt to Sup Forums anons
I am a degenerate but not that far gone yet. If it's any consolation it mellowed out into adulthood and isn't really special anymore.

any approximations? like these?

Like women.

mine is like right but i have narrow shoulders (36 cm)