Would you settle for a life in a comfy house in beautiful Colombia?

would you settle for a life in a comfy house in beautiful Colombia?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.noticias.caracoltv.com/colombia/la-pesadilla-de-una-colombiana-secuestrada-la-salida-de-universidad-en-mexico
milenio.com/policia/banda-colombianos-roba-mata-plagia-estados-cdmx-edomex-cartel_de_tlahuac-milenio_0_1017498256.html
excelsior.com.mx/comunidad/2017/05/26/1165881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck no

Colombia looks decent desu

Not in a billion years would i step foot in that shithole country

depends entirely on how it would take me to get to the closest big city
if less than 10 minutes to the city center yes

cosmo

beto

We don't want your kind either.We don't want your "businessmen" coming here and your private (narco)jets.

No. I would rather live in Portugal.

topkek, why would I do that

>Culombia giving me an angry response
>Not giving it to the gringo

You're like your women, gringo's cum swallowing whores. Enjoy your Venezuelan flood.

Good lord, not even americans produce this amount of butthurt

kek

Why is this tiny home so close to the road? You’ll get ran over leaving the house. And mugged, and raped, and kill. In any random order.

I think there might be a war there soon... right?
Or are things getting better there?

if i could retire there at 35 unironically i would

Holy fuck same, stop your people for coming and breaking into houses and robbing banks

maybe if I knew Spanish

yeah i cropped it bad the one on the right was much cuter and colourful to be honest

You sound a little bit angry. Relax and make sure the toilet is scrubbed squeaky clean for my hotel room visit in dallas, paco.

Fuck in hell!! Honestly didn't know Mexicans were so triggered at the sheer mention of this country

t. Mierdican murderer/rapist/kidnapper of Colombians and other foreign people

This was on the news today
amp.noticias.caracoltv.com/colombia/la-pesadilla-de-una-colombiana-secuestrada-la-salida-de-universidad-en-mexico

There were many other cases of Colombian tourists, bussinessmen and students getting killed or kidnapped in the past years in Mierdico.

no, even if it were last place on earth i rather shoot myself

i know we're stupid but we can get wise?

kek. And where's your daily latam hate thread?

Do it yourself while your wife wanks me.

Like you're any better congolombian.

milenio.com/policia/banda-colombianos-roba-mata-plagia-estados-cdmx-edomex-cartel_de_tlahuac-milenio_0_1017498256.html

excelsior.com.mx/comunidad/2017/05/26/1165881

Calm down Ceron. Mexicans are like the 4th largest group of tourists here in Colombia and they are well treated. COlombians are also in the top 5 tourists to Mexico and they are well treated as well. Those cases are literally 1 in a million and you shouldn't influence your opinion of a country on what a couple of posters on a Nepalese forum think. They're mostly good lads

no me hagas poner noticias de venezolanos cosmito

Venezuelans > Congolumbians

no es cosmo

We are bantering, newfag idiot. This is not Normiebook.

And calling everyone "Ceron" is the most cancerous thing.

Where is columbia?