Overpopulation is pretty bad in Africa

And the French are making it worse. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children#Male
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hundreds of offspring
fucking legend

Fucking French ruining everything.

did he pay or do they crave the white cock?

Bleached.com

I don't believe him

Can't be real

He'd have caught mega AIDs by his 50th and died around his 75th

He must have super AIDS now

>600 children
nah i don't believe this, there's no way he could have had that many, especially in two years

>You will never permanently affect the genetics of a region

1400 lays / 365 days / 2 years is basically twice a day on average, if you can't fuck twice a day then you are legitimate soyboy

COLONISED

maybe he got lucky and had a high rate of twins

>fucking twice a day
>viable sperm

Maybe he slept with 600 pregnant women??

Absolutely fucking based

Life goals desu.

He didn't get aids and he's planning another tour. Absolute madman

Ah yes, French colonization.

this but unironically

I have 2 illegitimate children with 2 brown women. They're going to reproduce one way or another, there's nothing wrong with making sure that their kids have lighter skin and higher IQ.

this really sounds like a statistical impossibility
if he's not lying HOW could he not contract HIV?

He def has AIDS

>even in 1904 the world knew germans were autistic

aside from colonization this is our only way of spreading our seed these days. I'm going to do this in the future I swear on me mum.

based

>t. spermlet

>even in 1904 Germans were Sup Forumsernational bantzmasters

even if this were true, most women are on birth control or some sort of contraceptive. You can also bust your load in a chick and if she's not in her fertile week she won't get knocked up.

>ywn be a modern day Genghis khan and spawn hundreds of children

>600 mutts incoming to Europe to seek gib me dats
nice job, Jean Michel...

>most women are on birth control or some sort of contraceptive
In the western world.

A - He might have been extremely selective in his female partners, within certain communities, particularly religious ones

B - Even after being exposed to HIV you can receive triple antiviral treatment as post-exposure prophylaxis, which is so effective for needlestick injuries it reduced seroconversion to a net 0 across 400. Basically the virus doesn't stick

C - AIDS prevalence in Africa varies ALOT - Sudan has a lower prevalence than a lot of European countries for instance. And even among the highest (Swazi, Lesotho) its 20%, meaning a basic probability of 1/5 women you encounter. Not simply a near 100% like you say ITT

African girls BEG for white dick
its far worse than Asia is, but white people rarely take advantage because of AIDs

>In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros. It was the largest sum of money I had received in life.
>I did not know what to do, and a friend suggested we travel to Africa. We obtained all the documents, entry visa, and the rest, and our first stop was Ivory Coast.
>In Abidjan (the capital of Ivory Coast), we rented a furnished apartment. We had money to spend and met Ivorian people and we became friends. They introduced young Ivorian girls to us, and that’s when it all started.
>I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.
>I worried less about my health. All I wanted was to have fun. My friends and I were in a night club in the town every day looking for girls.
Absolutely based.

lucky cunt

inb4 he's a low-iq redneck/mulatto

at 40 years old? god bless him

Thank you based Jean Michel

WHITED

>there's nothing wrong with making sure that their kids have lighter skin and higher IQ.
Based Humanitarian

i can't image there being that many attractive woman in africa. Maybe 1 in every 1000 and that's being nice.

based as fuck

so he fucked pretty much all of them

Disgusting nigger lover

yeah, having a success rate of 6/14 is borderline impossible when women are only able to get pregnant like 3-4 days a month

Or he just didn't care about looks and fucked all girls he could get.

>To summarise, I went on a sex tour in Africa, I slept with 1,400 girls in two years and more than 600 got pregnant.
>I know many of you would judge me, but I do not care about your insults. I know that what I did is not good, but I enjoyed my stay in Africa, and I am planning another trip to Senegal, Mali, Gabon, Benin, Niger and Democratic Republic of Congo.
>The day after I returned to France, I went to the hospital for medical exams, and luckily, I was HIV negative, and I did not have any other infectious disease.
>My friend was also negative and we are planning another trip.
>I did not go to secondary school, so disregard my grammatical errors. Thank you for reading my story
He wants more

>eventually gets infected
>spreads it to tons of africans that can't afford treatment

he's basically a time bomb

>France will regain possession of it's former African colonies in your lifetime

Nigger tier behavior

Obviously the numbers are rough estimates by the man, I doubt he would know for sure that 600 of the girls got pregnant, the logistics of just keeping in touch are ridiculous.

It would have to be hookers for this to be viable (I can easily see the guy doing two girls a day on average with enough funds and not being squeamish) which means even in Africa not all those pregnant would bring their child to term (there's pseudo-effective natural abortifacients) you might argue you could walk into a small town in the bush with a fistfull of dollars and have the young women be lined up for you bu that isn't going to work two years in a row without you being lynched in that one village for even suggesting that, nevermind two years straight of going into those places without getting killed or injured at some point.

So urban environment and mostly prostitutes, sometimes homeless or otherwise desperately impoversihed women, that's pseudo-plausible for someone dedicated, 600 pregnancies? No way.

No matter how easy it is for a foreigner to hook up you're not doing two girls a day for two years straight.

based

>africa
>birth control / contraceptive
if only they were user, if only

>yfw Macron send the most virile french bulls to bleach Africa and reduce immigration.

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
He says he has the numbers and pics of each of them.

he probably has it, but it doesn't kick in that fast

It's good for the people of Ivory Cost. Their sons will be more white.

My bad, I deleted because I realized it was retarded to even comment on this. I don't think anyone is going to audit him to check he's legit.

maybe he has the immune gene (it actually exists)

>tfw France causes the next STD outbreak

BASED

This isn't true. I refuse to believe someone can actually have 600 kids.

>being the french Gengis Khan

Gengais-Jean?

CXCR/CCR5 receptor mutation? Think it was 1.6% in Western Europeans, the virus can't enter the cell it needs to begin the disease

bretty good

>The value for Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000 live births) in Togo was 75.70 as of 2016.

I highly doubt any of those 600 kids will live past 5

It's possible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children#Male

yeah thats it

There are multiple forms of the virus, I think its CCR5 and confers protection against HIV-1 only

Forget to mention, researchers are working hard to make the natural resistance a form of protection/vaccine

Like the Chappelle skit on the black American president you'll be able to fuck anyone without fear in the coming decades if they succeed on all fronts and virus subtypes

>Wait a minute, Paula, the cure for AIDS, sorry about last night
Still makes me laugh

RICED

>300–600 childen
>This fertility doctor used his own sperm to impregnate customers between 1943 and 1962. He is the father of Eva Ibbotson via a marital relationship with her mother, separate from his clinical work.

This is terrifying.

just did a couple googles and apparently HIV-1 is by far the most common at 95% of cases but the catch is that HIV-2 is concentrated in West Africa where Jean-Pierre was operating

What an extremely french man, sounds like a good premise for a mid-century novel.

he'd be doing nothing buy having sex all day, there's no way he's affording that or attracting that many women in two years

hey are you an AIDS expert, or a doctor

he won the lottery

Smart man, being a fertility doctor is really just being a professional cuckold if you really think about it, good for him to realize status etc. is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and rising above it all.

>more tour dates coming soon!

If he's got it then it's going to become a lot more common once all those kids grow up.

Yeah, I felt HIV-2 would be a bit of a pickle

Its a me, Sudanon, no job here, so going back home having achieved nothing but 750 USD of recuperation.

I don't know about the genetics of CCR5 expression in offspring to comment on that

you're one of my favorite posters on this shitheap, just wanted you to know

Thank you brother but its just autistic perseverance, compensation for social failures IRL and (you) hunting.

I am going to to go do something productive, (you)/acceptance quota filled up

>pay
>in Africa

Lol.

What happened? They didn't offer you the position?

He now has super-AIDS

This is why a president who is good at diplomatic politics should lead many countries. Fuck, if a country welcomes any foreigners, it will be possible in a few years for the country to be fucked.

>a single French man is going to create a continent of THIS

God bless this hero.

Missing the key ingredient - Part 3 (Part 2 PACES of the British Royal College (London/Edinburgh) Internal Medicine, the final part in becoming an Internist

Saudia is also refusing to give jobs because of the economic situation, proxy war, houthis, oil prices having dwindled, etc. Bin Salman is trying to diversify the economy, prop up tourism, turn it service based, and introduce females into the workforce en masse, basically UAE again

The examination isn't really hard, but to get a seat outside of Britain? Near impossible with the numbers, and people ahead of you in eligibility - 7 total but I am only in my 3rd year after the 2nd part so its going to take quite a while before considering me. My family said just burn the goddamn money and take the examination in Britain, then recoup it quickly with a job

Sounds like a plan

Jean-Michel is my hero and I’m happy to see him keeping French traditions of bleaching brown wombs alive.

God I wish that were me

Of course he's lying, he's french. These are the same people that tricked the world into thinking they were excellent lovers.

I’ll show you how good we are, Bruce :3

This Dutchman does it better, though. He donates sperm to women all over Europe, for free, the "traditional" way. And his Spanish gf (!!!) is okay with that.

How the fuck? He is not exactly good-looking. Is his IQ like 160? 2 meters tall? 30cm dong?

Are your children Creaturas or Goblinos?

I have no idea. It's crazy because he even impregnates lesbian couples and married women who are desperate to have a baby. Must be some kind of sperm shortage. Or maybe he really is very tall.