NO WE GOOD BOYS CHINA NO HURT US!

NO WE GOOD BOYS CHINA NO HURT US!

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/chinese-state-media-labels-australia-an-anti-china-pioneer/9488086
youtube.com/watch?v=8LNgdtyZXR4
danwei.org/foreign_affairs/a_map_of_hurt_feelings.php
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLXGtm19SpY
atimes.com/article/time-us-push-back-chinas-economic-bullying-allies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welp we had a good run, it's time to let the nukes fall on us.

wat has australia done?

We won't let then hurt you bby. We didn't let the mean old Japanese hurt you way back when now did we?

Though the Japanese had war plans to advance into and "capture" the outback so you probably would have been fine anyways.

Didn't you just turn your back on them by scrapping TPP?

Hurt the feelings of the Chinese people.

abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/chinese-state-media-labels-australia-an-anti-china-pioneer/9488086
Chummed up to the Chinese to the point where they actually give a shit what we think of them

Based

Hopefully our government follows your example now that the CCP controlled nz national party are out

I don't know. Trump was supposed to make some anglosphere trade agreement but he's too caught up in domestic issues to advance on that.

>Trump making any kind of substantial trade agreement
>Sup Forums-tier anglosphere autism
Actual free trade agreements are anathema to the current American political environment, talking about a real example of domestic politics affecting foreign policy.

>openly showed hatred on Ch*na
>they don't really condemn us because they think we're brainwashed by wh*Toid from Aussie
Fucking kek.

Burgers quitting the TPP also fucked us and Japan. Malaysia and the Philippines got bribed by Beijing already.

You're actual Asians, from you hatred for China is par for the course.
We have one news segment about how mainland Chinese students in Australia have political handlers and they LOSE THEIR FREAKING MINDS

No one cares about free trade agreements with Europe/Australia.

>political handlers
what does this mean

Oh, Americans care of course. They don't want lowered tariffs that took are jabs. Americans are fundamentally more protectionist than almost every other developed nation and that sentiment has recently intensified and found its representative in Donald Trump (and Hilary Clinton, who would probably have scrapped yank involvement in the TPP just as quickly)

Chinese students get assigned to Communist Party apparatchiks who make sure they don't pick up bad habits from the corrupt West, like thinking representative liberal democracy might be worth trying back home.

>Anglo liberal democracy no likey authoritarian state

more news at 11

go ally the emus

I'm in the most conservative state in in the nation and I've never once heard someone complain how Australians or Western Europeans stole their jobs. It's always about Mexico and how they don't have labor laws.

Who will you join?
>For
or
>Againts
the Chinese invasion of Australia

For of course. Australians are criminal scum.

China was trying to get political spies in the australian government and now that Australia is doing something about it they say Aussies are racist and full of prejudice.
youtube.com/watch?v=8LNgdtyZXR4

What is this a map of exactly?

I'd like to see you ASEAN numbnuts do something on a global scale.

what does that map imply?

Good thing I've been reading through the manuals

The entire world will become anti-China. The entire world will unite to wipe out the Chinese menace and partition China into dozens of pieces.

Literally proves that there's something to worry about

Didn't Xiang Yu do that and some 50 year-old cuck ended up ruling everyone?

I for one would like to welcome our new Chinese overlords

Map of countries that China has accused of "hurting the feelings of the Chinese people".

>Chad

Wtf did Chad do?

Serious?

At least your country is doing something. Mine is so chink-whipped the government don't even care that China is abducting our citizens.

based
the ch*nk menace must be stopped

danwei.org/foreign_affairs/a_map_of_hurt_feelings.php

we won't directly affect it la
For Malaysia at least, we've always been a vassal state of China, so we'll probably get troops stationed here or as a base of operations for the whole of SEA

>The countries maintained relations until 1997, when China severed ties due to Chad's recognition of the Republic of China (Taiwan)

remember when that swimmer shit talked the Chinese guy about doping then one and pissed them all off
fuck that was good banter

ASEAN is a divided group of nations led by corrupt politicians.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLXGtm19SpY

BASED

We are more isolationist than you think.

Based Chad

The Australian media and Government have become crazy anti-Chinese over the past year. The reason is pretty obvious, Trump won the presidency, the Australian Government and media are worried Australians will become anti-US and want to a more neutral position, so they're pushing crazy bullshit sinophobia to try make Australians terrified of China so we all gobble down America's cock.

There are tonnes of lies being spread about the Chinese in Australia at the moment, especially about the property market and land ownership. The vast majority of Australian foreign property and land investment are actually fucking Poms, but it's the Chinese who get blamed when they're actually like no.6 or some shit in land and property market foreign investment.
China is a security issue for Australia because Australia's entire economy is based on Chinese growth. But the shit at the moment is blatant sinophobia.

found the ching chong

Alright Yun-Ming

>t. Jin Ping-Mei

>Japan: 47 times, starting in 1985
>USA: 23 times, starting in 1980, when Los Angeles flew the ROC flag
>NATO: 10 times, mostly relating to the 1999 Belgrade embassy bombing
>India: 7 times, starting in 1986 and mostly relating to border issues
>France: 5 times, starting in 1989
Nobel Committee: 4 times
>Germany: 3 times, starting with a meeting with the Dalai Lama in 1990
>Vatican City: 3 times, starting in 2000
>EU: 2 times, starting in 1996
>Guatemala: 2 times, both in 1997
>Indonesia: in 1959, when a newspaper inflamed anti-Chinese sentiment
>Albania: in 1978, for criticism of Chairman Mao and the Chinese Communist Party
>Vietnam: in 1979, for a high official's slander of China
>UK: in 1994, over the Taiwan issue
>The Netherlands: in 1980, over the government authorizing a company to provide submarines to Taiwan
>Iceland: in 1997, for allowing Lien Chan to visit
>Jordan: in 1998, for allowing Lien Chan to visit
>Nicaragua: in 1995, for supporting Taiwan's bid to join the UN
>South Africa: in 1996, for proposing a two-China policy
Heh

Yeah alright, Chang not like half of our politicians' loyalty hasn't been purchased by China or anything

LMAO
GET FUCKED ZHANG

Gave them a noogie

I mean Trump is too retarded to remember what to say at conferences so...

t. Bruce Chang

He didn't even win the election man, don't blame us.

All you fags do is claim hes chinese without refuting any of his points.

damn just the one time?
we need another opium war

You're not at all.

Basically a Chinese vassal at this point. Lucky neither of us can win a war against each other really

old ching'o is havin a sook

atimes.com/article/time-us-push-back-chinas-economic-bullying-allies/

Where do you think you are, Chun-Fong?

The reality is that selling land to foreign nationals is a stupid idea on any level. No one minds really until the facade crumbles and half of Australia is owned by the Chinese government.

Look at the Darwin port agreement. Stupidest thing We've ever done considering Darwin is a military town

Yeah you're right no australian in history ever said anything bad about a chinaman until drumpf came along

The immediate problem with foreign real estate purchasers for the key demographic of swing voters is pressure on affordability of housing stock in metropolitan areas, and there is a clear contribution from Chinese absentee landlords who are buying at any price and failing to make appropriate use of their purchases

no one is here I have met is anti-trump, only fucking uni-marxist larpers and they are a minority.
seppos are mates and china can suck my dick chang

Brits don't buy mines and they aren't millionaires who drive market prices up and increase demand for unaffordable housing.

And I know you've only just been sent over here by your government handlers but anti-chinese sentiment has existed long before trump was elected.

白鬼子

>the lads having a go at china
>Canada to the rescue
mfw

t. Chingaling Ding

I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

Time is up for the West just enjoy the next few years and shut your fucking mouths.

kek

Chang please, even getting arse-raped by USA is better than allowing China to have their way with anything. Because we know USA will be mild, liberal, respectful, democratic, and accommodating. Whilst China will act as it is now, a near-totalitarian shithole who fucks everyone over and destroys everything decent (economically, politically, culturally), given even the slightest leeway.

Um, no sweetie
*dabs on you*

Based Straya.
Seems you have learn from us.

You have to go back

>no one is here I have met is anti-trump
so what your mum and her boyfriend?

I think we are there because we gave the peace prize to liu xiaobo. It really fucked up relations with China.

Lol didn't ol' Kevin Rudd give them shit about human rights back in the day? And now their feelings are hurt because our media points out that chink employers will fire other chinks for not being loyalists?

I'm willing to take this loss, Japan clearly deserves the crown.

We will endeavor to be better in the future and aim for the high score. Yataa

>Belgium only western european country that China is ok with
DAS RITE
CHINA IS OUR BEST FRIEND NOW

六四天安門事件

The TPP as a piece of legislation that curbs China's power is probably good. The fact that it was made behind closed doors by the elites is generally bad. The citizens of all countries involved should pass the bill in a referendum because of its wide-reaching effects.

I didn't vote to be in an economic union with Australia, Singapore, Japan, etc.

nigga u blind

>Because we know USA will be mild
*toots*

*chuckles*

t. Hiroshima Nagasaki

sorry you're right, it should have been *toot toot*
one for each bomb

Honestly what China did is no different if not even far less from what the US has done forever in Australia.

Wikileaks a few years back like in 2010 or so found that our own fucking Politicians (Abrib, Carr) were spying and taking orders from the US. Cabinet meetings and shit were all being leaked to the United States by our own POLITICANS.

The media buried that story though.

Most of the anti-China shit is just fear mongering. Legitimately, Australians don't want to believe this, but pretty much nobody in the world gives a single fuck about Australia aside from the US which uses Australia as a convenient base for action into south Asia. China views Australia itself nothing more as a place to get powdered milk because it fucked it's own milk production through giant scams and it's only other interest is US bases/Pine Gap shit.

fuck adani coal mines.

as soon as some shit with some money comes along, australian goverment loves to fellate them and give them area for open cut coal mines. the amount of money we are receiving for this is chump change compared to the devastation of the area, and the dangerous precedent it sets

Same thing Chad always does, stole their girl

Don't be that way man, chinese noodle bars are great

I'm sure one day they'll probably all nuke each other, that's pretty global.

We will protect you lad

Do you think anyone here has ANY political or economical sway for our nations? It's just a bit of cheeky banter, mate. Acting like a retard on Sup Forums isn't going to get missiles to start flying between countries... or at least I hope they don't.

>seppos are mates

HAHAHAHAHA, come closer and say that cunt.

Do dingos and domesticated dogs taste the same?

NOW this is some prime shitposting I can get behind.

Who's ready for the BLACK century? Prepare yourselves wh*Teoids.