African-Americans

Why are African-Americans so unironically racist? Why does media or no one give a fuck? I seen so many A-A been racist but no one gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundian_genocides#1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you care about dumb fuck Americans arguing about dumb fuck things if you are not an American?

who cares, as long as they BTFO Americans they're ok in my book

>t. aided hitler in the holocaust and occupation of norway
We PoC have some bantz on twitter and you get all triggered, whereas whites literally genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundian_genocides#1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide
Okay Jamal

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
caused by rifts created by european/belgian colonizers
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundian_genocides#1972
same story
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide
This is some esoterica, I've never even heard of it.

>”niggers are all subhumans that should be lynched!”
>just banter xDDD
>”lmao white people season raw chicken with water and think it’s spicy”
>FUCKING NIGGER SUBHUMANS YOU’LL ALL DIE ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE!

You've never wanted to know what goes in another country, even if that country isn't your own country?

>I-it was whitey fault

Lol

>IT WUZ WIDE PEOPLE
Fucking children you are you African-Americans. Never take any self responsibility and blame everyone else.

6 grillion jews and countless numbers of an entire generation lost.

>niggers gets triggered and yell shit like cultural appropiation if a white person has braids

Not if it involves dumb shit, I don't. I would ignore dumb shit from my own country too if it didn't affect me.

Industrial revolution leads to more death counts because of better weapons to kill people. Its not that complicated

>The Hutu and Rwanda were not living in equality before European colonialism but major conflicts between the two ‘races’ didn’t occur until after European colonialism. The European “divide and conquer” strategy for dealing with native populations combined with the ‘scientific’ racism of the era gave motivation and reasoning for developing the divide between the Hutu and Tutsi. European colonialism directly created the animosity between the Hutu and Tutsi, through the subjugation of the Hutu and elevation of the Tutsi as well as the removal of any social mobility, that upon their subsequent withdrawal from the firestorm they created, they had put the country of Rwanda on the road to genocide.

Black people seem pretty damn racist in the US, I don't know about Hispanics. Everyone knows Asians (China/Japanese/Korea/etc.) are very racist. I've had quite a few Muslim friends here in Belgium and they look down on the average Belgian. Blacks in Belgium seem more integrated in general though.

THE RED PILL: Whites are currently the least racist major group of people on Earth.

I want 89iq posts to stop

>Niggers butchering other niggers over petty tribal shit
W-white man did it

>ITS WHIDEY FAULT

Colonisation was a mistake, they weren't ready to be brought into the modern world.

Well, people's interests differ. What may seem like dumb shit to you, can be really interesting for other people. Not that I find this interesting either, but just saying.

Belgium is unilaterally responsible for the worst atrocities in human history in the Congo, and deserves shame for causing genocide in Rwanda. Look into your heart of darkness and see the world for what it really is.

It's just a normal aspect of American life.

No wonder black women choose white boys over black urkels.

All your policies were designed to prevent modernisation explicitly or accidentalky/indirectly that though in your colonies.

>wearing matching swim trunks

lol cute. I wish I had a gf I could go to the beach with and wear matching swimsuits with : (

No it's mostly a single king and a few people around him who took advantage of an age of low spread of information. And I don't need to look into my heart, I look at my daily experiences, documentaries and so on.

That's a mutt if I ever saw one

t black urkel

Why haven't they modernised after our rule then?

that makes no sense

How is this racist though?

Storm was black right.

Thats what I dont get. But basically its racist against light skinnes blacks

sad

She has white blood in her. Obama is a mulatto

So we can have a black Jean d'Arc in France but this light skinned cosplayer has to have a darker skin. If you are so against racism then call it what it is when a black person does it as well.

So?

I voted for Wilders desu. You wont hear me cry racism very often.

bump.

what a fug :--DDD

Going to be turning your home over to the red man any time soon, faggot?

I'm racist too so it's ok. Everyone hates fags who "see no colour".

>DA BIG BAD WHITE MANE FORCED ME TO KILLS ALL DEM PEOPLES! WE SUM GOOD BOYS WE DINDU NUFFIN!

No, sweety, racism is a form of oppression. Oppression only goes downwards, so only people who are above you in the hierarchy can oppress you.
Gurl, didn't you pay attention in Social Justice 101?

>dark skinned
but she IS dark skinned, mutts are just nigs light

because hating and blaming other people lets them pretend they're not responsible for their own lives