How do white people feel?

Knowing they have an entire race full of women who just want to be their gf?

If you'd marry asian girl, you'd have to prove on every occasion that it's not because you're some loser that couldn't woo some local girl.

indifferent. all non white races are ugly as fuck to begin with. they may as well be cattle

Stop... my boner can only take so much...

This desu.

Alrhough some South East Asian girls can be quite hot, its not my first instinct to check them out.

Too autistic for it to matter.

It's weird, I don't actively dislike asian people in general, I just really don't find them particularly attractive, when I see all these yellowfever threads I just see plain looking chicks. If I hit it off with an attractive Asian I wouldn't really care about the fact she's asian, but she'd probably be like a 9+/10 for other people's standards or she'd be half white or some shit.

Thank God Poles are not wh*te.

>woo

you have to thank hollywood for setting the standard beauty to be causasoid.

>brown eyes

Umm OP said white people.

>this is what yellow fever weeb losers unironically believe

i don't care

Not if you're an American.

my goal is to kill every weeb on this planet

What the fuck else was it gonna be? Everyone else is ugly as fuck.

What? Is that you name?

Hi, I look more or less like Cristian Codrin. What are the chances of scoring an Eastern Asian with looks like this?

films and advertisements brainwash people into thinking there's a golden standard for beauty, the more a person deviate from that image the uglier you perceive them to be.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

relativist bullshit
there is such a thing as objective beauty
in every culture, the dove or the eagle is thought of as more beautiful than the cockroach or the rat

If you're American, you're loser by default.

This.

this

It's cool but too easy to be worth fighting for.

there is non man, but white girls like ciapków

i have 0 interest in asian gfs and would choose a white 8/10 over a asian 8/10 every time

for humans yes, because cockroaches and rats are disease carriers, we evolved to be disgusted by them. but cockroaches have the perfect body form for survival, mass-relative strength and fast movements, their physical design is perfect.

You'll never get asian gfs with that attitude.

He's Romanian actually and yeah I know they do, especially when you're Polish but don't look like one.

I was asking specifically about chinks or japs b/c they have peculiar tastes.