It's snowing! :)

It's snowing! :)

el italiANO

:)

:)

Nice. It never snows here.

Good for you, I hate snow.

It snowed here too last night, too bad it's all over and all of the snow is gone. It was rather warm today

>Good for you, I hate snow.
Snow is the only thing that makes winter better. I live near the sea and we have strong winds in winter. Due to that the whole citiy in winter lack any snow and looks disgusting. Bare trees, gray asphalt, gray sky, gray buildings. It's depressive.

So do I. Trying hard to take it positively.

I like the depressing, dark, rainy nights. It's just my thing and winter ruins it.

>tfw got less than a centimetre of snow
Literally the worst weather. You can't have any fun with it but it's still cold as fuck, it makes roads more slippery and forces you to de-ice your car.

It's not snowing fucking EVER where I live.
It used to snow a lot as a child, but nowadays we get a fucking week of snow at most in the year and we've already had that week months ago this round.
Fucking hell.

Where I live we get fucking freezing weather and rain, rain, rain, until there's so much goddamn ice you literally cannot leave your driveway. The nights are sub-zero Celsius all the fucking time and yet no snow, sometimes sleet.

Also, you're fucking car will be completely covered in ice from roof to tire and will require you to tear open your goddamn door to even access it. Icicles fucking everywhere yet NO GODDAMN SNOW
FUCK THE SOUTH

We're expecting it here today as well

Here too
Just made a snowman :)

Did you take his kidneys?

Should've made it in your bunker

Cute!

we have a good foot's worth snow here

where do you live ?

REEEE GIVE ME SNOOOOOOOW I WISH I STILL LIVED IN WISCONSIN

A lot of pollen is being despersed by the wind.
Although it does not die, it is painful.

It's fucking -14°C here but no snow :(((

Pollen, eh? I live in the south and the cars turn YELLOW because of how much pollen is in the air.
I've very sorry.

i dunno it's fucked the roads and there's black clouds on the horizon

Ah, well, that's usually a sign of a possible tornado, so no thank you.

Just skate on the streets :-DDD

Rostov? How do you survive the summer?

Is this ?(゚∀゚)人(゚∀゚)

there is over a meter of snow here send help

Fuck you and your smug smiley face, you dumb fucking cunt. Go fuck yourself in the snow.

even more pollen unforunately

Hmmm, wow... Such amazingly...

We don't get tornados here, God doesn't hate our country

Yes, I'm aware ;_;