Winter

How is your winter, int? Do you enjoy it?
Picrelated is our temperature this morning.

And the amount of snow we got over night.

What model of car is this? It's currently 44 degrees f or 6.66 degrees c on the east coast.

It is a strong car.
Battery management seems to be tough in north land.

Lada Kalina.
Not as strong as Japanese cars though.

Is it any good?

I wouldn't buy it, but the offer was quite good, I can sell it the next year for the same price I bought it.
It's alright for that price, but I would trade it for something like Hyundai or Kia if I could.

Can you register a new car that does not have an emergency reporting device?

>emergency reporting device
It's mandatory since 2017. Where did you hear about it? Was there something in your news about car exports to Russia?

Very humid. It's 29C more like

I knew it because it is the export destination of Japanese cars.
Is KIA local production?

I bet the car takes forever to warm up in that weather

Florida?

About 10 minutes.
About 80% of all cars on our market are locally produced, including Japanese or Korean brands.

thanks
I did not know that the local production rate was so high.
The Far East was an important export destination of used cars.
Your car is very young.

It is as you'd expected to be here at this time of year. Too cold for my tastes.

it's been -20C for the past week and heavy snow. i would say it's a bit too cold to my liking. even had to look up underwear to stop balls freezing, but forgot to wear them. hope sperm is ok

I don't think I'll ever see -29 in the UK, but we did get some snow this morning.

Pic related.

>hope sperm is ok
As far as I know, overheating do much more harm to sperm than cold.

Very comfy to be honest. Never drop below 4C.

Between -2° and 5°. It's been raining and snowing all day, we're expecting the same weather for the whole week.

car yesterday

Pretty much the same here.

No, all cars take it fine until -30s.
Lowest we had this winter was -37 last month I think, quite a lot of cars never even started and had to be heated.
Some delivery guy who got me pizza said half of their fleet did not show up for work that morning.
Modern cars have a mode when they automatically start their engine on idle to heat itself, that typically gets them through the night.

yesterday
it was so fucking cold i had to start a car with cables on second battery
today is with more ice and snow

No unusual temperatures here, right now it's -14.

>Modern cars
You can install remote start on almost any car, including the oldest ones.
>i had to start a car with cables on second battery
Is the battery too old or just stayed idle for too long and discharged because of cold?