Italian "cars"

>Italian "cars"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ropn_kwpFDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it looks great and is a tasteful homage to the original

Are you in every car thread and post about the Fiat 500?

Are you in a collectors club or something

cute

n-no ww-why

Pretty good for our old towns' narrow streets gotta admit, but i still prefer Alfas.

Nothing wrong with that car

Brrrrr brooom brooom chututbrrrutuchh... brooom broom broom skrrrrr brrrrooooom.
Jajajaja brooom viva la industria española.

i own that. black. I like it very much. still nothing to an Alfa Romeo btw

It has a nice shape.

nice cherry picking, faggot

Are you a grill?

500 Abarth is top notch

no

thats for fags this is a real italian car

My father owned pic related in the 90s. I didn't really like the exterior design back then, but I can appreciate it now.

>driving a car from the 50s in the 90s

good job pajeet

This.
If I would win the lottery I would seriously consider buying one just for the city. Obviously the Abarth version.

This one actually looks cool

They sold it here till 1998, under a different name. Idk if they upgraded the engine, tho.
There were only 4 or 5 cars sold here back then.

You can forget starting a fiat when it's below 2° C

was your father a taxi driver?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ropn_kwpFDU

WTF I want to be arrested

lol no
It was the most common taxi in Mumbai until not too long ago. The government changed a law or something.

polizia>carabinieri

I'm a pretty square shouldered rugged straight jap man in suits with very little interest in girly fancy things or flamboyant italian culture in general but I got to admit I do want to buy one of these as a daily commuter so bad specifically in some pastel pop colour

But I don't wanna be seen as gay behind the wheel of one

>italian cars
we need them for our animu

I always hear this meme but the only car that ever died on me due to cold was a fucking Mercedes, and temperature here goes under 0°C pretty much every morning and evning from november to march (-3.5°C this morning). My glorious Punto served me (and my grandpa, the previous owner) faithfully for 20 years of old man and new driver misuse before I totaled it with pretty much no issues.