Eastern Europeans

Eastern Europeans
>no refugees!
>no immigrants!
>(insert nation) for (insert nationality) only!

Also Eastern Europeans
>We want to immigrate to Western Europe and they must accept us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1C5NZBMsnmG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to violently remove every Eastern European that sets foot on Malta.

Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus are not part of the EU mate.

>Also Eastern Europeans
>>We want to immigrate to Western Europe and they must accept us all.
Yes. You do.
Or get your Lidl's, Kauflands, T-Mobile's, Volkswagens, EVNs or whatever out from our countries too so we won't come.

I'd rather take a thousand poles than 10 arabs

>"refugees" come here
>flee the country because not enough gibs
Tho it's funny how all these tolerant humanitarians are pro forced relocation of people.

fuck easteroids, they are sandnigger and mongol mix, only us nordics are superior

just we are too poor

He's about those countries, 100% of whose territory is in Europe

Eastern Europeans
>lel you are taking in all those immigrants who will thief, kidnap and rape from you

Also Eastern Europeans
>responsible for the majority of crime done by foreigners

>Macedonia

Nobody even knows you exist. Are you even in the EU? No.

Uhm sweety, we have thousands of ukraians and viatnemese. Also gypsies.

Our social welfare is very weak. The rapefugees would be hobo tier here with hunger and poverty, resulting in them doing crime and making our already full prison system to collapse. We dont have infrastructure nor money for them.

Ich mochte arbeite mit deutschland

So I am welcome? Thanks. I appreciate it.

>no immigrants!
not true, we have plenty of them

Actually, yes. Unless you are going to engage in crime. I'm just sick of criminals is all.

actually, at least here, anti-immigration people are pretty rare
there's just no reason for """"""refugees"""""""" to come here when they could get 10 times more govbux in Sweden or some shit

The ones who immigrate to Western yurop have no problem with refugees and immigrants.

Most crimes done by "Macedonians" in EU are Albanians holding our citizenship/passport.
But as you said we're small and irrelevant so we rarely show in the statistics as well.

Eastern Europeans in the West;
>"Fucking immigrants need to be gassed fucking roaches 14/88"
>Gets butthurt when you tell him hes also an immigrant
>"But I am le good immigrant! I'm white!!
>Gets even more butthurt when told that American identity politics mean Jack shit in Europe

Why they do this?

>(insert nation) for (insert nationality) only!

Except that's wrong, Batbayar. Our country wasn't worried about the muslims because we knew they were just gonna pass through. To be fair our people would generally have a problem with them immigrating, but that's because they're of a vastly different culture. Croatians would never have a problem with Russians, Czechs, Italians or Austrians immigrating here. So there's absolutely no hypocrisy. Not all immigrants are created equal and everyone knows that.

PS: Please keep accepting our lower class immigrants so I can stay here and buy cheap real estate.

Maybe because they actually contribute to the society they immigrated to, instead of leeching on it like the refugees?

It's true. We're scum.

They don't they work low end jobs, that pay virtually no taxes wife is on welfare starting out 3-4 slavshits who all abuse our education system for a free diploma. They are a net drain

WHY

My islands need to be cleansed from these ugly trouble makers. Worry not, I don't think there's many Lithuanians.

C-can w-we help?

>t. never worked with poles

Yes, but after the deed is done, you better leave or you'll suffer the same faith.

Lmao

>Ukranians arent immigrants
O..k...

They just don't want Muslims and forcing them to take them is like kicking a man when he's down.

>KURWA! Why you care I no work? Are you boss?No? Fuck you!

Let me stay 1 week in exchange for tourism bux? I promise to behave.

Tourism is ok.

>t. never worked with poles
How are the Poles in the EU outside of Poland so bad and here they are normal? Is the EU like Mordor or something?

no idea champ could be something to do with america not having anything remotely resembling free movement

Or them not having a lot of poles so they never actually experience the orangutan behaviour with masses of poles in one place

t. Never been around or worked with Poles

>Or them not having a lot of poles so they never actually experience the orangutan behaviour with masses of poles in one place
We do. Greenpoint BK and Chicago have large Polish immigrant populations and they also live in smaller towns. I work with two and they are normal.

honestly all the other eastern euros i have known here were very leftist
wigger types like having dreadlocks and listening to nigger music, always very antiracist

my family is from eastern europe too but they are white russians and rich though it's different, i should be allowed to stay but do send back 99% of the others
especially serbs, they are basically sandniggers

t. polish diaspora

You have to go back. Every single one of you wants to turn his guest country into the depressing shithole that is Russia by annexion of Putler or D&C.

>>Gets butthurt when you tell him hes also an immigrant
>>"But I am le good immigrant! I'm white!!
aka things that do not happen outside of Sup Forumsedditor's power fantasies

t. Neeto Neetalainen

I genuinley have a polish neighbour that is my age age that constantly does this. He praises Hitler,SS, how based Austria is now etc.. when I remind him he's talking nonsense and thats against his intrest to stoke anti-immigrant sentiment because he has no Austrian citizenship he calls me, a monarchist, leftist. Fucking annoying twat.

>wtf go back to your country fucking poolacks subhuman niggers with white skin
>w-what do you mean you want this much for , the polish guy last year asked 3 times less money! are you trying to bankrupt me??

You can't have the cake and eat the cake my dear western friends.
If you didn't give out jobs to masses of unskilled and poorly educated people those unskilled and poorly educated people wouldn't bother coming to your country.
The only people that are too blame are you yourself for being cheap fucks and trying to increase your standard of living by being able to afford products and services you previously couldn't without thinking about the consequences.

Good fucking job though, since the borders were opened we got rid of majority of polish bydlos that previously were unemployed and roamed the streets without purpose so despite the braindrain which was definitely a hit to our economy Polish streets have become considerably safer.

We can just hire a serbshit that does the job better for less, respects his guest country and actually has a right being here, since they used to be crown terriorty.

Maybe US gets to pick all the good poles while we get all the worst ones because of freedom of movement, dunno? Like with muzzies, Americans are always going on about how muzzie immigrants are fine and rich and integrated lmao.

>serbs
>respecting anything

your brown is showing Milorad

That's not hypocritical though.
They never said that western european countries should remain western european.

Oh rich coming from Magyarduszg who can't do simple jobs without bungling it.

Eastern Europeans are highly successful in the US and are one of the most educated people.

Why the US doesn't search for skilled engineers and such from Eastern Europe?

Arent we in a shortage of educated people?
Import the 400 million eastern euros sane with the EU who needs immigrants, millions of ukrainians are engineers, doctors etc...

It's the Ir*nian turbo SJW who defends his fellow brown people left and right, ignore it

>let me tell you what europeans should do

Polish diaspora always do this. Lose the argument? Call the other person an Immigrant too! I am a direct descendant of Rudolf I. and there is nothing your slav tears can do about it. A.E.I.O.U.

kek, what a sorry state of existing

>Lidl's,
German
>Kauflands,
German
>T-Mobile's,
German
>Volkswagens,
German
>EVNs
never heard about

Stop buying from them and the will leave on their own when they start making losses.

I would prefer the 10 Arabs

>Stop buying from them and the will leave on their own when they start making losses.
Ah yes, I'll stop using electricity (EVN is Austrian and have a monopoly on the consumer electricity market). I'll also reverse the state sell-off of the until then telephone communications infrastructure and services provider which was done by bribing our corrupt politicians for it.
Stop playing innocent, if your companies want to take over and reap all the benefits of the Eastern European markets your societies will take the hit of East-West migration too. Ask your companies if they want to cancel the freedom of movement or not, then get back to me.

I'm obviously not talking about lowlifes. But there's nothing wrong with educated, tax-paying immigrants or foreign students.

We never said either of those.

vocaroo.com/i/s1C5NZBMsnmG

>>"But I am le good immigrant! I'm white!!
>>Gets even more butthurt when told that American identity politics mean Jack shit in Europe
neither of these things has happened in the history of ever

> Russia
> Europe
(-:

>Most crimes done by "Macedonians" in EU are Albanians holding our citizenship/passport.
kek, the delusion

Ah yes delusions. Let us for a moment examine the Italian stats for example.

>O-oh..

this isnt even remotely related to what you said

Ah yes Albanians and Albanians from Macedonia are completely unrelated. Let us now consult an Interpol list. Note how many ethnic Macedonians are there on it vs the number of Albanians.

Those who leave are weak. We hate the diaspora

They aren't dumb, they know exactly what it is they're doing. It's funny how they all act like they're on this moral high horse when they're total hypocrites of the worst kind though.

wow..32 people on an interpol wanted list..this surely proves your point about all criminals including petty street ones that wouldnt show up on such lists
brainlet

>my feelings are hurt

>implying a fyromlet could hurt anyones feelings

Your diaspora is showing

>We want to immigrate to Western Europe and they must accept us all.
They don't need to. They HAVE to (if we're talking about countries in the Schengen zone, that is).
Untill the law and treaties are changed, this will continue to happen, so kvetch on, buddy.

>alot of people went to western nations to work, so the ones who didn't go should put up with all sorts of people from africa and the me so westerners have better opinion of the country!
makes sense :^)

and what you gona do about it ? oh yeah, you cant do anything :)

Albanians are very much overrepresented when it comes to criminal acitivity.

Especially when it comes to ''heavy'' types of crimes - like human trafficking and such.

We have more immigrants than finland and out population is growing

Immigration to cuck Europe is almost non existant here

Somalia
>no refugees!
>no immigrants!
>Somalia for Somalians only!

Being against unregulated 3rd world migration isn't the same as being against immigration in general.
What's more our right to move west is the result of national policy and political horsetrading.
It's our privlage. Bought and paid.

You do,i see advertisements for green cards in shopping centres

Rapefugees don't want to come here and we can't afford to take care of them.
Legal immigrants have always been welcome
If we could our immigrants,markets and currency back that would be great kthx