THE ABSOLUTE STATE of Sweden

THE ABSOLUTE STATE of Sweden

>flag

Fuck, I expect blondes

I see nothing wrong here it's a couple of girls who dressing like their favourite k-pop artist or whatever I fucking hate racism.

woah...
*breathes heavily*
so you mean to say...
*goes to school*
that...
*sharts pants*
sweden
*gets shot*
has black people?

those women are all directly related to your ethnic group you realize that right?

pretty sure kardashian is an armenian name

>Armenian
>arab

can you see the difference, mr.mutt?

Go back to Sup Forums, you fucking mutt. God I hate Americans. They've ruined this board.

yea, one group is black and the other is middle eastern mutts.

Funny thing is that only 2/6 of the adult women in the picture are actually part Armenian. The big momma is some swarthy Scottish American subhuman.

I see nothing wrong

this is sad on many levels

t. 56 %

>The big momma is some swarthy Scottish American subhuman.
She's supposedly some Northern Euro mutt. I call bullshit though.

>She is of Dutch, English, Irish, German and Scottish descent

Yes, but the "swedes" are 0%

the funniest part is when they show a Brazilian girl on that show and she's white and can speak English better than the Europeans

fucking absolute kekimus maximus

link? this show sounds funny

t. Jamal

google/youtube something like "Twice kpop show interview"

I'm not sure what's the name of that show since I don't speak gook and I saw the webm on /wsg/, but I know the band is Twice.

haahh, the koreans are surprised af at what their seeing. lol

Koreans look very uncomfortable
Probably assumed they'd be sweet nordic fans

The gooks seemed legitimately shocked.

i don't understand why shitskins are always like "hey i'm swedish !" or "hey i'm french !" "i am english!" with foreigners
and then as soon as they're with us they're like "yeah of course i am algerian/congoid/whatever the fuck"
fucking trash
kill them all

because their intention is to take over another civilization, and leftist traitors are aiding them.

Go back to africa.

The need to feel special is strong with most people, and if you don't have any accomplishments of your own, leaning on being "foreign" is a good way with minimal talent needed.

Same factor behind burgers muh heritage-ing and 2nd-gen heritages "discovering their roots"

Kendall Jenner is a pure English rose.