>mom gets job offer to the u.s.
>takes offer when I was six
>moves
>actually got scammed of job from jews
>went to American school
>bullied heavily for being a foreigner
>wants to go back to Germany despite it being a goat fucking shithole

Is it really that bad over there?

No, negro mena and other assortment of trash are pretty irrelevant to your life, don't fall for memes.

They dont matter for your employment, education etc..

yes it's very bad
don't come here, we're a shithole

nice story faggot

and tits or gtfo

Of course it's Saudi arabia...
Don't you have anything better to do like stone the village rapist.

tits or gtfo

>Is it really that bad over there?

In Germany there currently is:
-record low youth unemployment rate
-record high employment rate
-record high export rate
-record high public budget surplus
-record high tax revenue
-record low national bond rate

An all of that while maintaining a welfare state with tuition-free university education and public healthcare.

But yeah, base serious life decisions on sensationalized garbage you read on Breitbart, you dumb bitch.

t. Otto von Bismarck

Mammary glands or leave the premises immediately.

milkies or out

what is that? permission for posting is denied. I'm calling the mods for breaking rule no1

t. Otto von Bismarck

ah yes, not-breasts
well then, you are indeed human!

>wants to go back to Germany despite it being a goat fucking shithole
You can go fuck yourself. We're whiter and more peaceful than the US.

Slob on my knob like corn on the cob

>getting triggered by some trolling newfag

Only real problem I think germoney has is that very poor people are really poor, more than in other european countries.
Is that true?

>record high tax burden
>volatile social security system that's about to topple if it's not addressed (which it won't)
>volatile pension system that's about to topple if it's not addressed (which it won't)
>major issues with two-class healthcare system
>crumbling infrastructure
>increasing income disparity
>largest low-income sector in the EU in comparison to the national average (something around 20% of the work force)
>rampant time limited work, temporary contracts or forced part time work
All those good things have been achieved by neglecting or abusing something else.

Actually a lot of people in the u.s. make it seem like the whole country is turning into Saudi Arabia because of the news so I can't tell if its really good since I've been stuck in this shithole (family was too poor to go back because we got scammed by jews for a job)

Baby feeders or depart my fellow Aryan

Kek

>Actually a lot of people in the u.s. make it seem like the whole country is turning into Saudi Arabia
Close to it. Depends on the state.
State legislators in deep red states usually push towards Christian friendly laws. Like cracking down on rights of gays, discriminating LGBT+, forcing prayer/creationism/bible studies into public school, heavily regulating abortion or female health clinics.
Doesn't help that other people in our cunt are voting in far right theocrats into congress or the senate.

Slurp on my Rute like the Kraut on the Hüte

What are you a fucking gopnik or something?

I live in a huge conservative state so the way they talk here is like every country that isnt the u.s is either Commies, Illegals, Poor or just Islam or becoming apart of Islam

Fucking Kraut's in my america. Go back to kebabistan you german fucking commie

I'm a fake ruski because i'm also a sleazy pole

Sorry, bud. Get out while you can. They're only getting worse. :/
I live in New York, thank god.
We have bible humpers rural fags, too. But they're all upstate and get out voted on every state issue.

Thanks vro, if I have no luck ill just go to russia and off myself

>go to russia
We're going to have to take you into questioning, user.

Why don’t all anons move into some Slavic city at the same time and build a cool community there.

Sorry vro....
Spare me
(I got this hat only for memes)

No it's not bad, especially not in small cities. But you will probs hate it anyway because you are too used to the US.

Not really. I've gone back to Germany a couple of times because of court and shit. I lived in a major city in Germany but I miss a lot of it and I don't know what it really is like living there anymore

If you actually enjoyed a short stay in a major city then you will probably like it here. If it's really that bad in the US I would give it a try.
But I'm kinda confused. You claim that burgers bullied you but I thought americans like european immigrants.

Tldr, my family didnt have enough money to go back to the u.s. so I had no choice but to go to school but had to go to court for child support shit since it was settled in Germany before I turned 18, I grew up in a very small village as well as a major city (im 22 now)

Americans bullied me for being German so F, feels bad man since even the mexican, black and asians shitlords picked on me

Jeez. Well kinda funny because burgers always claim that they don't hate us over there.

Maybe in other states but not here

>Well kinda funny because burgers always claim that they don't hate us over there.
We claim not to hate black people in public but in private...

Tits or gtfo

Germans get a pretty bad deal among poor and minorities because those groups only conceptions of Germans are holocaust movies and our convoluted historical perspectives. It's not so bad among white middle class types but you'll still get banter

literally why would you precise you're female

Maybe it's just because they were teens. If even the adults insult or dislike you for it and you basically have no social life there because of it then gtfo of america or stay and fuck their shit up. Your choice. Can't get any worse

Kinda unfair IMO. All the americans here get treated fairly well in comparison

If you want to live in europe, life is only better in some smaller northern countrys like norway or the netherlands or switzerland.

If you feel connected to the land there is nothing to worry about. of course, not everything is perfect but its far away from having nigger infections (like France or Spain or Italy) or being a backwards former communist cunt

Yes, Sup Forums told me it is.

On the other hand, stay where you are.

Jesus Christ Unterschicht

most Germans I know here are pretty well off and work in pharmaceuticals and send their kids to private schools or public schools in good districts and they don't have any problems. It's only around the lower class that you'd have intense issues, which most middle class try and avoid regardless

Just don't say you are german. Simple

>bullied heavily for being a foreigner

Americans are all foreigners except for native.

You get bullied for the specific country you are from.

life is suffering and unending awfulness.

enjoy.

>islam
It hovers at around 1% of the country most of whom live in Michigan, Minnesota, and a handful of big cities. There are few outside of that. There isn't a place in europe that would be better in this regard. Certainly not Russia.

>Certainly not Russia.

I live in a middle class suburb area r i p

I actually dont say it, the teachers like pointing it out because it's interesting to them so they want others to know too, plus I had to explain it sometimes since I didnt learn English for quite sometime and some kids knew me from us moving into neighborhoods

You right

Well because I wanted to know if it would be a bit more of a threat since im a woman since I dont want my pussy destroyed

>since I dont want my pussy destroyed
You are not actually a woman.

I wish I wasnt
>feelsbadman.jpg

I pay for your flight if you touch my pee-pee from time to time