I have failed at life

I have failed at life.

Who else has failed at life?

Put your hand down Tony

you aren't a failure if you are alive

That doesn't make sense. There is no fail in death.

I did because im from poland :(

Poland

He said who else so I raised my hand.

not me
on the right track haha

:(((((rude

me but to be fair, I was given very difficult circumstances, having both autism and ADHD and not much support to deal with it.

at this point I'm chronically depressed and have few joys in life. Despair seems inevitable.

I wish I hadn't been born, I think any other sperm would've made a better human. Why have I been put here? It seems so very cruel.

*raises paw*

Youre moat probably just shy and a coward so you are making excuses to feel sorry about yourself. In your grandfather times there were no ADHD and autiam you just had to be a man

I sold my soul to the Shifty Jew,

Yeah I can see how in the old days, people got shoved around a lot harder and so they got more bumps and scratches, but they also conformed better to the norm.

me! me!
>waste 3-4 years of my life because i failed at highschool, skipping class with edgy friends
>so ashamed of myself for it im horrified at finding old highschool classmates and what id say if they ask what im up to

I recommend doing drugs. Used to be a sadcunt too before I discovered them

Me :3

He means that you always have a chance to make something of your life, even if it seems bleak at the moment.

it's a much worse feeling to know that you're about to fail at life and have no willpower to do anything about it

Just passed all of my exams, my mom is happy and gave me enough money to upgrade my graphics card and my dad told me I'm the best son he could ever wish for. I don't know this feel

The only way to be failed in life is stopped breathing. No breathing = no life, until you find a way live without breathing.

me

I'll know on Friday

>no friends
>no car license
>shitty wageslave job which puts me in position to be hated by everyone else at the company
>no idea of how to get a gf
>sexuality warped by years of constant masturbation
>no idea of what to do with my life
>-5 to wizardhood
And to top it all, my cunt is going down the shitter and turning into a Nigerian colony

me

>And to top it all, my cunt is going down the shitter and turning into a Nigerian colony

But that's good news! You will finally be reunited with your lost brethren.

>Believing this meme

Lol no they got lobotomised and electrocuted.

I have stopped breathing.

>21 virgin
>NEET
> never had a gf
>kisslessvirgin
>divorced parents

Hi user

virgin
you stil have time

me im close to 30 and failed everything.

i even failed green text

I was also a kissless virgin at 21. I got laid at 26.

That said, life is still shit. Worse if anything.

I'll admit nothing

Not yet

>there was no gravity before Isaac Newton invented it

Was it just a lay or were you in a relationship? Maybe I'm retarded but I could never do just a lay, there needs to be some emotional attachment/intimacy.

I would not let stripper thots grind on my dick either.

I see so meaning of life is a breathing. Everything makes sense now.

me but i can only blame my parents

my lost brethren

atleast you are a neet

I'm the ultimate failure.

I'm the same way dude. I could not do a random lay. She was my gf at the time but it didn't last very long. It was long distance and I also fucked it up since it was my first "relationship".

Fug, she was great. Then again, rose-tinted glasses. So eh. Shit sucks.