Accents

Can british people fake the american or cowboy accents? and can americans fake the british accent? In spanish I can fake the accents from Mexico, Spain, Cuba, El Salavador, Colombia, Argentina but the can fake mine or any other accent.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vWZi75fkEa
vocaroo.com/i/s1Pl76E8jtvt
vocaroo.com/i/s11Qty71gb1t
vocaroo.com/i/s1djRmN9PswI
vocaroo.com/i/s1PIFVBvgja2
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xm29AYD9zY
youtube.com/watch?v=-RNI9o06vqo
vocaroo.com/i/s1s2IzpACoVa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they*

Americans CANNOT fake the British accent whatsoever.

Brits can occasionally fake the American accent, Cowboy accents are a little easier as they're more pronounced.

I can fake an American accent perfectly.

They can't fake British accents though, I've never met or heard a single American who's accurately portrayed a British accent.

vocaroo.com/i/s1vWZi75fkEa
pretty much what am*Rimutts sound like

>and can americans fake the british accent?
Oy oy I like fish and chimps yanks leave only muslims

yank accents are very easy

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pl76E8jtvt

vocaroo.com/i/s11Qty71gb1t

what tricks? lol

Real voice for reference
vocaroo.com/i/s1djRmN9PswI

sounds like old american movies

>Americans CANNOT fake the British accent whatsoever
I want some mutts to try ITT

Posh twat fuck off

Kek.
I'm from the north mate.

for the lulz
vocaroo.com/i/s1PIFVBvgja2

kek
5.5/10
wut/10
8/10

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xm29AYD9zY

>5.5/10
So rude.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1vWZi75fkEa
4/10

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Pl76E8jtvt
0/10
>vocaroo.com/i/s11Qty71gb1t
7/10

You can be from anywhere in the UK and be posh, did you go to private school?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Xm29AYD9zY
Reminds me of a movie

Hey neighbor

I can fake several Brit accents pretty well, RP, East Midlands, some Northern English accents, an Edinburgh accent. It's really unusual among Americans but I've pretty flexible vocal cords and I'm a good mimic and I've spent some time in the UK as a teenager. Most Americans don't actually have a real ear for different British accents, even actor types

I've heard Brits do terrible American accents while thinking they're doing an amazing job, most can't distinguish regional differences very well either

the way he pronounced "mutt" didn't sound posh at all you dingy

To be fair, the spanish accents don't really differ as much as our english accents do.
Copying the Australian accent is really hard for foreigners (unless you're from NZ). But Dev Patel did it really well in the movie Lion.
youtube.com/watch?v=-RNI9o06vqo
This is the trailer. I watched the whole movie, and he sounds perfectly like a native speaker throughout the whole film

Gillian Anderson does the most convincing but even then you can tell every now and then.

Because I'm not posh at all.
>did you go to private school?
No.

>Can british people fake the american or cowboy accents? and can americans fake the british accent?
brits and any anglophones can usually imitate an american accent, the other way around no

where is YOUR MOM meme desuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

It's been done before on both sides in acting but it usually requires hiring an accent coach.

sup friend

like in this movie

Australian accent is hard yo, I wouldnt even know where to begin, something with crocodiles maybe

I mean this post

vocaroo.com/i/s1s2IzpACoVa
rate my posh brittish accent

what are you doing in sweden my liverpudlian friend?

Sounds interesting desu

>vocaroo.com/i/s1vWZi75fkEa
You don't sound like a southerner, but you do sound like an American trying to impersonate a southerner

5/10, you don't sound British but you don't sound redneck either

Damn, Swedes should speak like this more often I found myself falling a little bit in love with you by the end of that

Didn't sound British though better than the yanks

>Americans CANNOT fake the British accent whatsoever.
I don't think that there is anything inherent to the language itself that makes Americans worse at faking a British accent than visa-versa. It's just that, if an American actor does a shitty job at it, American audiences don't care at all, and the movie still gets made. A movie with a shitty British accent can still be a huge success (e.g. Dick Van Dyke in "Marry Poppins" or Johnny Depp in the “Pirates of the Caribbean). However, if a British actor does a shitty American accent, the movie will be more likely to fail in the much larger American market. Furthermore, most casting directors and producers (American Jews from Hollywood), will be more likely to detect a shitty American accent than a shitty British accent, so the Brits have a higher bar to clear to even get cast for the part.