How do we stop them? (from fucking up the world)

How do we stop them? (from fucking up the world)

Let them do what they want

learn to enjoy it henri

I’m gonna fuck you up next

You can't
Not even your precious alps can save you

As if your little irrelevant nations could.

You don't know what's hidden there.

It is too late now. The world swallows American propaganda, the economy depends on the oil dollar and climate change has passed the point of no return. We can only hope that Chinks don't take over while we're alive.

Buy a B2 bomber and start dropping Kinder Surprise eggs into every major population center.
The deaths from inhaling that plastic toy would drive them extinct within 2 years.

And the ones who survived could be salvageable.
It is a drastic measure, leaving the whole west coast of their land void of human life. But I am sure they can repopulate, and live again the dream of a frontiersman.

Is that where the swiss hide the brown people they regret giving citizenships to

we just have to ignore them, those fatasses are all a bunch of attetion whores..

Look at me.. look how fat i am, look muh wife fucked 20 different cocks before i married her etc...

they want to show their massive power like an insecure teen age girl, if you ignore them hopefully they will keep shooting themselves until they all die.

Break your neutrality and flex your big SWISS BULL muscles

>ignore America
>another country creates a thread about America 10 seconds later

Kek, good luck with that. No one likes to talk more about America than non-Americans. Our nation triggers the entire world, even if it doesn’t impact them

That's wrong. We don't care. We're not attention whores, you guys just keep giving us all if your attention. Because you can't live without us and we bring flavor and meaning to your dreary little Nothing-country lives.

Hell, we don't even know where most of the countries that post on Sup Forums are, or for that matter, that they exist. We didn't force ourselves on the world, the world forced us onto themselves. And they will continue to do so because there is something inherent in America that makes people want to emulate and consume it with a voracious abandon

Fund Russia.

No, we fill the cities with those.

Wtf I love mexico now

This. Give us more money.

>Look at me.. look how fat i am
sounds Mexican as well m8

This. Absolute truth.

t. attention whore

Too late

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Just wait for us to fuck ourselves up. It's basically inevitable at this point.
We'll probably take the rest of the world down with us so sorry guys.

Looks like you are in great pain, yes.

America will down in 100 years just wait

It's still salvageable. As long as people vote in the upcoming midterm there's a sliver of hope, albeit with the obstacle of heavy gerrymandering.

We wait for their eventual downfall, the previous global empire lasted a bit less than 100 years, theirs sure won't last any longer given how they themselves are talking about muh decline barely 70 years in

nigger that doesn't mean shit. We are an empty, hollow people who have sold out all of our culture and excellence to empty consumerism and relativism.
We're already all lost.