Let me tell you a little about Lithuanian role in Polish-"Lithuanian" Commonwealth

let me tell you a little about Lithuanian role in Polish-"Lithuanian" Commonwealth

year 1410, Battle of Grunwald - one of the biggest battles of middle ages, Kingdom of Poland and Duchy of Lithuania vs. Teutonic Order(G*rmans)
Lithuanian army started the battle, but they quickly got their ass kicked by Germans, so they started running, away, not even kidding you, check it yourself
but they looked back and saw the polish knight literally raping the teutonic order, so they came back and said it was """"""""""tactical retreat""""""""""""
and the battle has been won

year 1655, Swedish Deluge - Lithuanians(Radziwiłł house) want to backstab Poles and plot with Swedish King, making it possible for him to invade the commonwealth
Swedes destroy everything they see, they burn libraries, rob palaces, they steal everything, THEY LITERALLY EVEN STEAL WINDOWS, DOORS, AND STAIRS AND TRANSPORT IT TO SWEDEN, just read about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)#Destruction_of_the_Commonwealth

year 1683, famous and victorious Battle of Vienna
Lithuanians were supposed to meet Poles somewhere and go together meet with Germans and Austrians, but they never came
Commonwealth was only represented in this battle by the Crown of Poland, ONLY polish hussars were there
Lithuanians finnaly arrived after glorious POLISH man crushed the turkish roaches and their excuse for being late was something like
>we spotted dem hungarians they wanted to attack Poland so we went smashing hungarians!!!

and many, many, many more examples
as you can see Lithuania is absolutely hopeless country, now they blame Poland for everything
if you see a Lithuanian, punch him in his fucking face

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#IMF_estimates_between_2020_and_2022
imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/EEQ/KHM/POL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Radvilos

why do poles get so butthurt lmao

>let me tell you a little about Lithuanian role in Polish-"Lithuanian" Commonwealth
Pic rel, nuff said.

based Lithuanian let Swedes plunder Poland AND Lithuania, destroying and stealing Lithuanian antiques

I always wonder the same thing

>being this butthurt that you're inferior to a smaller country

Because Lithuania has a better economy and hdi, despite being almost 15 times smaller in population and having less resources.

Stop! you are supposed to be friends.

Let me tell you about the history of Poland.
Pic related.
Done.

>Because Lithuania has a better economy and hdi

but it doesn't

But it does.
>inb4 hur dur its per capita
Without per capita, Poland has a bigger GDP than Denmark and Norway, but which country is more economically developed? Denmark and Norway, that's why you use per capita, dummy.

last 1

oh yes and clearly seychelles and trinidad and tobago are more economically developed than poland, not to say about china which is lower than Belarus

nice fucking list you lithuanian monkey, now keep on cleaning the toilets in the UK

IMF estimate GDP PPP per capita by 2022
>Poland: 37, 000.
>Lithuania: 44,000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#IMF_estimates_between_2020_and_2022

>Poland has a bigger GDP than Denmark and Norway
that's right, because Poland is more populated so it can produce more money, so measuring like this works

comparing tiny countries like Lithuania to big countries in your stupid per capita list is as stupid as Americans being happy that statistically there is more shootings per person in Macedonia than in USA, not understanding that 1 shooting in Macedonia equals 150 shootings in USA

>gets btfo 4 times, bro it's not real!!!
Deal with it.

>I don't know what GDP per capita is or what it measures, the post
Stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself.

>estimates

top kek
now let's divide total GDP by nominal GDP

>seychelles and trinidad and tobag
They are highly developed countries, you retarded Polack, and their people have a better standard of living than most of your people. GDP PPP per capita is one of the best measures for living standards available.

This thread was entertaining
Let's make this one its continuation

>let's use the statistic that isn't designed for comparing economies
Imbecile.

Real GDP growth rate in 2017.
>Poland
>Lithuania

imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/EEQ/KHM/POL

Want me to continue?

there's a lithuanian girl in my class, not " le 56%" she's an exchange student her name is Sophja Budjodvidice or something like that. what now?

Put your penis in her bum

rape?

It's not rape if you kill her and eat her corpse afterwards

Listen to the Indian
They are experts on getting vagene and bobs.