youtube.com/watch?v=HDDgWpgX3dE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
youtube.com/watch?v=ToH6z5gqkIs
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=3xLuN0beLp0&t=41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What'd he even do? I don't watch GOT

he hurt mary sue's wmd :(

Shot a dragon that was burning hundreds of soldiers and tens of wagonloads of food.

I hope for the sake of SJWs this is fake news.

He's just a fucking actor.

Came within INCHES of saving the show

I assume because he attacked Kelly c in self defense

he missed

That sounds like a he did a good thing

He has to be memeing

things are coming to a head and characers, huge ones, for the first time ever, are facing off.

so the guy in the pic used that equipment he's on to shoot a dragon(barely even wounds it). long story short is the post man is a cuck.

I was praying the dragon would die. I hate the dragons

Idk, they are very emotional people

>tries to safe thousands of people by killing some psychopathic cunt and her flying oven
>normies hate him
What the fuck?

fucking christ, they probably need to gas everyone in that room

Don't underestimate the stupidity of normies.

people are the worst

Is the postman 10 years old?

>everybody
do you not see /ourguy/ at the end of that webm?

slightly wounded YASSS QUEEN's main dragon

said dragon will be fully healed by the end of the season because the writing is shit

people are mad because the character he plays acted in self defense and attacked a fire breathing monster that was killing his friends and allies, all because there happened to be a white woman riding the monster

No surprise some Bong postman is a numale fag.

didnt shoot the wyvern in the mouth and save the kingdom from the invaders

I thought Bronn was a fan favorite? Why the fuck else do they keep using him in the show? He disappears in the books after the battle of blackwater when he gets his knighthood and some land.

there was an actor on eastenders (british soap) who was a rapist/wife beater and after his onscreen wife was sent to jail for assaulting him (she was defending herself) he had to go to work on the london tube in disguise because people were physically attacking him in the street.

He's a fan favorite until he threatens the giant fire-breathing creature that eats people.

source?

>tfw no burlington bar got scene in my city so I can cheer for my boys Jaime and Bronn and trigger the sjws

Reminder Joffrey actor is also hated. Why general public is this fucking retarded.
>western education

youtu.be/y0-0uzIbumc

>All the women overreact
>The men all stay straightfaced

>dduuur how dare he go against muh khaleeeseee
millennials were a mistake

giving women the vote was a mistake

He deigned to injure the Mary Sue's pet and interrupt her massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDgWpgX3dE

white sharia when

That's how you earn your place at the bar. This is like an orchestra and the Fat Chick is First Chair.

do people actually LIKE Danaerys? i find her totally fucking boring, and perhaps the least deserving character in the whole fucking show. i hope her and the dragons get rekt.

do normies REALLY support her?

Really makes you think

Doesn't even have anything to do with Islam. The West knew how reality was until a century ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Yes and I've got three words for you why they do.

YASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

i wish for death

I noticed him right away.

> he talks to the postman

> he has human interaction not on a laoatian microbrewery forum

The hero we need, but not the one we deserve

>Normies don't like bad guy who does bad things

FILM AT 11!

>bronn
>bad

>bad guy
2/10

Jeffrey got thousands of threats in real life and letters sent to his house people telling him to quit the show on twitter etc. All because of the character he played. It ran him out of acting forever.

>killing the genocide napalm machine
>bad

youtube.com/watch?v=ToH6z5gqkIs

Daily reminder Bronn is the /ourest lad/ left on this shit show.

It's probably maybe a dozen people at most crying about it, and clickbait media is blowing it up for some stupid reason. Like the "Christians are attacking Starbucks for destroying Christmas with their cups" thing.

>doesn't watch GOT
>visits a thread about GOT

What a fuckign pleb.

GoT is a perfect showcase of normies having absolute shit taste.

>most of Sup Forums would fall for the tits

SHAME

what a bunch of cucks

I want to fuck the fat one.

put me in the screen cap

I hope you realize actors usually lie in interviews to generate hype for their movies.

They didn't complain when Bronn killed Stannis' army.

>bad

You have to go back

To Burlington Bar

Who the fuck talks to their mailman? Is he talking about the sets mail clerk? Dudes prob pissed you ate the last bagel from the craft services table

wow bronn sure is a bad guy

watching GOT in the first place is more pleb tbqh

>t. woman.

> that guy on the left going 'come on'

fucking women would defend hitler if he was a woman

"which one was stannis again? was he ned's fat drunk friend who died in bed?"

He quit acting to study, you fake news fuck

wtf I hate white men now

Well, well, look at you special snowflake. I imagne you enjoy Les Misérables.

you seems pretty triggered fa.m

There's one bro-tiet lad who's cheering for B&J the whole timr

You really think you'd get away with that without being gang-bashed?

>triggered
>f*m

I honestly wonder what they'd do about that. No doubt some people would be pissed off and try to get the bar owner to ban you from the screenings, and the bar owner is friends with the SJWettes

What is it with people?

It's a fucking show you autists.

Do people really dress like that? Since I'm from a third world rural shithole I always thought that the whole SJW/Millennial aesthetics was some internet meme or fringe culture thing.
Truly, North America and Western Europe need to be burned to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

>Bron would be willing to murder an infant child in the arms of its mother if you paid him enough
>but shooting a ballista at a dragon which is burning soldiers alive is what sends normies off the edge into hating him

what the fuck

Yes, and now they have their own show on youtube.

Never underestimate the stupidity of your fellow man.

lmao did u see that landwhale start crying

Where does that yass queen meme come from?

First time I heard it was Broad City in context of some Hillary bullshit.

Hell yeah god bless bessy and her big tits

youtube.com/watch?v=3xLuN0beLp0&t=41s

I'm reasonably sure it comes from drag queens and more specifically that Ru Paul drag queen show.

The funny thing is they are the dregs of our society yet they're still better than you, third world subhuman.

Guiness t-shirt guy rooting for based Bronn. Bet he browses the general.

fatty has almost all the noodle brained feminist warning flags

She has almost none of them.

You live in XV century Rome, Claudius. Your wife fucks ginger Franks by day and swarthy Nubians by night.

Aristophanes was a woman hating faggot just like you. Socrates outed him as a retard

Really? Bronn was fucking amazing in that scene. I was hoping he'd spear that dragon in the fucking eye.

the really aren't, traitors are worse than third worlders. I'd literally rather trade one of these fringe cut whales for a sudanese retard male immigrant. I can just lynch him later if he turns out annoying.

you faggots have got to realize that at this point, half of the west is filled with people worse than the immigrants they want to import. the only cure is quenching the tree of liberty's thirst.

kys mongrel

>Third world subhuman thinks TV is reality and has nigger dick on the brain while bitching about America as he consumes American everything and wishes he was in the first world

I haven't seen a nigger in real life in months, you see a nigger everytime you look in the village mirror at yourself. You aren't even people.

Shut the fuck up kike, go spread your pro redditfugee shit somewhere else you fucking heeb.

jesus what an edgy twerp you are. The only person you'll ever hang is yourself when your parents inevitably kick you out of the house

God I hate women

I would unironically love to impregnate all of them and make them single moms

t. spic