IT preview leak

eddiesbadbreak.tumblr.com/post/164039590760/spoilers-guys-4-minute-clip-of-it-playing

Pennywise sounds good

Other urls found in this thread:

eddiesbadbreak.tumblr.com/post/164039590760/spoilers-guys-4-minute-clip-of-it-playing
youtube.com/watch?v=OPdDdC4go6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that performance

Fuck me I didn't need sleep anyway

steven king looks like gary oldman in hannibal

That voice doesn't sound good, though.

8/10

>eddiesbadbreak.tumblr.com/post/164039590760/spoilers-guys-4-minute-clip-of-it-playing

why does he sound like scooby doo?

This IS rated R right?

They seem to be cutting the adult stuff, and no way they're keeping the child orgy. So all that leaves is jump scares and brutal kid murder, which they could down play like in that intro.

not digging how he sounds like scooby doo

The kids swore like sailors too.

We can see the IP count.

Well, Sup Forums btfo once again

(((They))) are certain to have shot the child orgy scene under the guise of staying true to the book but will only appear in a limited run special edition the hollywoood elites will get.

good, cause that guy wasnt me, im the second guy, saw the clip and then posted w/o refreshing the page to see if someone had a similar opinion

probably cutting all the cigarettes they smoke as well. Brutal kid murder is okay, no smoking though

Bill Skarsgard would make a better Joker than Jared Leto

No need to act tough. Now there are a bunch of people who've posted in the thread more than once. Be happy that I was here early enough to notice you repeating yourself.

Why couldn't someone with a good phone from the last 4 years record this? I can't see shit.

That doesn't look too bad.

Still a little too creepy to make me believe kids wouldn't just run the fuck away from him at first site.

>that drool when he says "can you smell the circus"

Pennywise almost seems autistic. I like it.

Scariest part tbqh

Has there ever been a bigger hack-Pleb than Stephen King? The absolute gall for him to praise that cookie cooker shit of a clip for IT while simultaneously disliking The Shining

>poor child peformances

cinematography by the same DP as Oldboy though

He's actually a lot worse than I thought he would be.

also i kek'd when he ran face first into the barricade

The movie looks good, and that scene is kinda intense honestly

It's fun seeing normies on facebook hating on it though, because they forgot the 90s version was actually a mini series, and they forgot that it was also a piece of shit and the only good thing is Tim Curry

No not really. Pennywise like Leto's Joker sounds like a tryhard. You can tell it's some dipshit acting. The Georgie actor is more believable.

It makes me sad that this is 100 percent likely. Poor kiddos.

Oh bullshit

Wew the shilling is strong in this thread

CMON CMON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

>MUSCHIETTI: Tim Curry. You see Tim Curry and you already know that he’s an evil clown. There’s never a doubt about this.

Curry sounded like a raspy pedophile straight out the gate. There's no debate. "Normies" are cookie cut sheep.

Those poor poor boys got to peg Sophia Lillis' ginger flower. Awwww boo hoo what a tragedy! :(

What the fuck? How does the clown know the name of the kid's brother. I replayed it 3 times. Not once did I hear the boy say "Bill" to Pennywise.

For comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=OPdDdC4go6c

kek

>I have never read the book or seen the original
>I also don't understand basic horror cliches

georgie literally says "bills gonna kill me"
way better desu

>how does the magic evil clown drider know the kid's brother's name?

>You see Tim Curry and you already know that he’s an evil clown.

Unlike this guy.

This guy looks legit, we can probably trust him.

Why does he talk like that? I can't even understand him

Why didn't anyone in the audience laugh when Stephen King's face popped up? I hope for the actual movie showing he gives a prelude. I want the chance to laugh.

I understood every word he said, are you deaf? Turn the volume up

>"Bill's gonna kill me!"

I think he heard Georgie say "Bill is gonna kill me" when the boat went down the sewer

The "clown" came to earth on a meteorite before mankind built it's first city.

The voice sounds almost exactly like Tigger

>POP POP POP POP POP

UP UP UP

I like Curry better

Stfu pinhead

I cannot believe a kid would stick his hand down to that.

This, he sounds like shit. They shoulda dubbed him.

Very wise of you user, very wise indeed.

Haters attempting to half-assedly dissect a camrip of a 4 minute preview of a movie thats not out for another month. Just ignore them.

MOTY confirmed
Based froggo

New It is good. Curry was garbage. Take the nostalgia goggles off, Grandpa

i was fully skeptical of pennywise until i watched the clip. honestly i dont see anything wrong with his "acting" because thats basically the standard fake "talking to a dumb little kid" happy voice people put on when speaking to small children. you can't call it bad acting when the acting he is doing is of someoneunpleasant faking friendliness to a child.

>haters
Fucking cringe

>Making a judgement of a character over a couple minutes of terrible quality cam footage

Nah you're just a faggot, nice quads though kid

>Fucking cringe
Cringe

I love it and I can't wait for the new movie. Both pennywise performances seem to be good. Tim was iconic, but the movie lacked a few things from the books. This new pennywise is a really interesting take and I'm hyped

you're pretty cringey, fat boy

>Cringe
Cringe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this film will deal with the kid shit. IT 2 will have the adults.

>Cringe
*winces*

Agreed. I was extremely apprehensive of seeing this version of Pennywise, and to some extent I still dislike his costume and makeup, but I like Skaarsgard's performance here. I like how hes only a roll talking about the circus then suddenly seems to forget what he does doing and stares maniacally at Georgie. The drool and the emphasis on the "t" were great as well.

They should've cast a woman as Pennywise. The character would still be "male". It would've been freaky.

I hope they don't travel along the same issue as the 90's series had.

In the novel, Pennywise is seriously trying to kill all of them when they are kids (with the exception of Bill).

In the 90's series, he didn't really care if he killed them or not.

>Corners Eddy in the shower, but doesn't kill him.
>Gets a hold of Bens feet, but doesn't kill him.
>Corners Richie in the boiler room, just stands there like an asshole.

Now that i think about it, most of the OC Pennywise stuff was pretty bad. I can understand that they had a budget for some parts (Giant statue) but why the fuck did they change stuff that didn't make any sense?

are there multiple people in the sewer? is Pennywise being helped by multiple people? chilling

you're so cringey

This is giving me serious Willy Wonka vibes. Not Gene Wilder Willy Wonka though. That would have actually worked. This is giving me pretentious Johnny Depp Willy Wonka vibes. All hope has been lost. But I'll still go see it for Finn.

>are there multiple people in the sewer?
Obviously. There's a 'No Singles' policy in the sewer.

>Cringe
*audibly cringes*

Correct me if I'm wrong again, but I think Tilda Swinton was approached but couldn't due to scheduling conflicts.

>then suddenly seems to forget what he does doing and stares maniacally at Georgie.
It is a ripoff of Jeepers Creepers 2. The Creeper is the best horror movie monster of this millennium.

That was offensively unfunny

I kinda like the Victoria-era clown costume.

>Cringe
*uploads your cringey reply to a cringe compilation*

Par for the course for this thread

shut up! omg u r a TROLL... HATER!

Not saying its an original method of depicting 'secretly crazy', but I think it is pretty underused. Works very well for a character / monster purposely trying to act like a (relatively) normal human.

Pennywise is not a female, nor is it a male. If it want's to become a female so it can reproduce it can.

There is never a good answer why IT uses the form of a clown most of the times, since most kids are scared of him even if he tries to act nice (Explained during the parade from the 30's).

IT tries to kill Bill and richie together in the neibolt street cellar in werewolf form.
And yes i agree the miniseries pennywise seems to be more bark than bite
>why did they change stuff that didnt make sense
Fukunagas non-watered down version was even sillier, if its any consolation. It had a nun form n shit.

>purposely trying to act like a (relatively) normal human.
It's not the monster thinking what to say next putting up an act. In JC2 and evidently IT it's the monster being utterly intoxicated by the food right in front of it.

I laughed just to spite your comment

I love how he just stared at Georgie after yucking up about popcorn, it's like Pennywise just lost his train of thought.

Looks sick

That doesn't make his post funny

Thats what I'm sayin though. He's trying really hard to be a normal human clown in order to entice Georgie without scaring him off but he is distracted by his desired to eat him and slips up momentarily.

He looks like he wants to rape tha child and that moment was him realising how sexy he is

>ripping off Jeepers Creepers
Hmmmm i wonder where they got the "every 23rd spring" idea

Yes, what i meant is one by one. Bills only interaction with IT before they went to the old house was Georgies picture that winked and started to speak.

I was honestly listening for an "uhhhh" from Pennywise
Woulda got a chuckle

Pennywise acting like Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka doesn't make any sense, it's a hungry space horror that eats children. This is the only scene where it bothers to lure Georgie into sticking his hand in the sewer so he would make it's job easier.

How is acting like a goofy circus pretentious like Depp's Willy Wonka?

Glad it wasn't just me that couldn't think for a second!! lol!! that clown is alright

is the boy alright?

I think theres only one thing they could have added that would have made this scene 10/10 perfection... if Pennywise had made a slight inflection on the word "kill" when he said "Bill's going to kill you!". Not enough to make it painfully obvious, but just a very slight tonal change... maybe just like a slight 'gulp', as if the thought of killing Georgie is orgasmic.

Replace "rape" with "devour" and "sexy" with "easily frightened".