He turns 50 tomorrow bros. Say something nice about him

He turns 50 tomorrow bros. Say something nice about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/jsTty8n4SFA
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he really makes me think

He's a genuinely good host, but I wish he would have less cringy guests, armchair psychologists, culture warriors, and flat earthers are boring as fuck to listen to.

He better watch out. Mountain lions are fast. One might take him down in his old age. That's the cycle of nature. Nature's a mother fucker and a killer. He better watch his old ass. If not the coyotes then a pack of wolves. They're fascinating creatures with heirarchaical social structure. Badass teeth on those mother fuckers.

Happy birthday you old cunt! Maybe we could chip in and get him a male stripper with a bwc

Is that you joe?

he looks good for his age n-no homo

He's the most famous guy from News Radio

Dude, you ever get down to Mexico? Check out the ruins of Tenochtitlan. Sacrifice, mother fucker! That's what shit they were into.

He could pass for 35.

>Say something nice about him

He looks like a prick with ears.

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
* ALPHA BRAIN
* SHROOMTECH
* KRILL & MCT OIL
* PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
* Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
* Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

He's a smart dumb guy.

>le 10 minutes ad guy
Congrats you fuck

I hope he dies from a heart attack.

Only as good as his guest

>mfw Jamie brings it up

I'm pretty certain he's been 5'0 for a while now.

EAT SHIT AND DIE JOE "WE NEED OPEN BORDERS EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY" ROGAN

Shame about his hair and height

He is a real bro, taught me about Fritz Haber, Mongolians, mountain lions, big foot and shit

Pull that up, Jamie

your show is overrated. faggot

>Jamie go back... Holy shit dude did you see that? Wow that's awesome man

from twink to toad
youtu.be/jsTty8n4SFA

Skip the first 10 minutes then ya dumb fuck

He's 5'8, it's pretty difficult to lie about height when it comes to stuff like MMA where they measure your stats.

Thank you for interviewing Cormier while he was concussed. Also you're hands are fucking gross.

He's pretty fit for a old guy

should we make him a 1 word bday card

I start

JUST

>shitting on Rogan's fitness

Guaranteed whoever made that webm is a fat fuck trying to make themselves feel better.

He looks REALLY good for 50.

he's not hiding that he take steroids and hgh to make himself look younger and be more fit.

kek

THICC

That part of Pauly Shore episode where Pauly bites his nails to keep from crying.

He can kick really, really hard
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

He's a cool guy, nice host, wish him a long life full of ALPHA Brain

>weights being far too heavy
weights are supposed to be heavy, if you're comfortable lifting then wtf is the point

i enjoy his podcasts. to the people calling him pretentious, he routinely says he doesn't know shit..even in heated arguments he has an ability to admit he was wrong and admit he was talking out of his ass.

He has a good way to discuss things and doesn't get too heated when his guests sperg out.

John Carmack for #1000

His mixed martial arts training won't stop a bullet.

Hbd joester

>give me the whole yakisoba

did they have to name him joe cause he was so bad at acting

Based!

cya wrists

He should interview himself for #1000

full autism mode

He looks much younger than 50 because he shaved his head. If he was still trying to desperately hold on to his sad dying hair, he'd look his age or probably older.

>people acting like Joe actually looks at Sup Forums

There's somebody standing behind you.

Honestly, is it really so difficult to get like another agent have him give you a couple of promising low budget scripts and start acting again? I'm sure there are a lot of production that would take Pauly Shore. Don't know if he expects some triple A productions to knock on his door and say, pls Pauly act in this movie.

Was that before after his shoulder injury?