Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
youtube.com/watch?v=QqNsk9wvdh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he knew the risks

RIP scrubs hulk

Rich already knew he was gonna die young

F

Who will play Marcus Fenix in the Gears of War adaptation now?

A steady diet of steroids will do that

>implying he didn't just do it on purpose for dem precious resting gainz
heh, lurk more, kid

lel the freak is gonna die.

He was natty!

His physique is easily attainable in six months if you train hard enough and take at LEAST six scoops daily.

Rich is not kino. Lenny is kino.

Noooooo not Dick Piano! He was my favorite natty youtuber

Jason Genova

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
Will they play this at the funeral?

his eyes are fucking terrifying

Youtube kino is so abundant. It's a wonder I so up for work at all.

Truly the best timeline.

he's 5% alive

He will wake up crazier than ever. This 5 proves it.

Damn I just bought his 5% REAL FOOD sweet potato pie, pretty good. Hope he makes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqNsk9wvdh8

NO NOT AGAIN FIRST ZYZZ NOW PIANO MAN? FUCK MY LIFE

Let's be real

Its a miracle it took this long

jason genova and rich piano comment threads are the only reason for youtube to exist

There are those who will have you believe that I am slime. Scum. Abhorrent, irredeemable filth. And, depending on how one analyzes it, they could well be right. I use steroids. I am not, nor ever have been ashamed to admit that. And the reason? Because they're there.

There are those who will have you believe that I, by way of my exposure to many via the Internet, coupled with my refusal to feel guilty about using substances deemed illegal for competition, am wholly and entirely responsible for the deaths of others who have had adverse reactions to substances I myself use, or have used, in the past.

Am I responsible? The answer is no. I was not there to administer the syringe, nor was I there to place the pill in the deceased's hand. The entirety of responsibility is, as it always has been, that of the deceased in question. If you are unable to grasp that simplest of concepts, of choice and consequence, then it's possible that you yourself are, in fact, irredeemable.

Yes, I consume products that a majority if not all of so-called "experts" would deem to be extremely unhealthy. Yes, it's possible that such consumption will lead to my untimely and premature demise. So fucking what?

That last line is important. Say it with me. Go on. Live a little.

So? Fucking? What?"

- Rich Plana, bodybuilder. He will be missed.

I have no idea who this roidmonster is, nor do I care. I do find it hilarious that none of the websites reporting this (TMZ included) are willing to say it was a steroid overdose. The one body building website says "certain bad habits". LOL

That's because eople who use steroids are fucking delusional.

How do you overdose on steroids

based as fuck

Take a bunch and find out.

TWO SCOOPS!!!

>Take steroids
>Overwork your heart
>Repeat
>Get heart problems
>Die

take a dosage that is over the safe amount

>live a little
>by roiding yourself to look like a complete freak

the tattoos don't help either

anyone got any pictures of his dick haha just asking for a friend

>he had a coma
>i know you're sick with a coma
holy fuck

Live a little. Why do you still cling to fear?

that doesnt make you overdose of steroids, it makes you die of heartbreak

I've put on decent amounts of mass naturally to the point where I'm pretty big and at times its real uncomfortable carrying all that extra weight it must be absolutely fukt to be rich piana

His tattoos are made to accent his muscles you cookie cut douchebag.

you are right, I need to become the abomination or I will die full of regrets
gonna down a whole bucket of HGH now, wish me luck

ROIDED

Your sarcasm belies fear. Why are you doing this to yourself?

that is a weird way of saying you're fat

try putting on muscle and then you'll be able to carry yourself you fat fuck

he dropped the cube

KEEP SCOOPING

I am sorry if you can't sense the honesty in my words, maybe that is because your own spirit is blinded with fear
the fear of not being loved the way you are

Took a look at some of his older videos, he was switching up his diet and the commenters seem to think he had some kind of health scare.

>live a little

RIP on the handball court, my bru.

Humanity is genetically programmed to exceed what limits we previously thought weren't capable of. What holds us back? Fear. What holds you back, user?

I wish I die from a heartbreak

he left humanity behind. shouldn't have taken 6 scoops

how much of his gains is he gonna lose?

>Humanity is genetically programmed to exceed what limits we previously thought weren't capable of
are you fucking retarded

Well there's the fact that every time he talked, you could see he had labored breathing.

whey protein, not even once.

oh shit, I saw a thread here earlier today with his picture and wondered how much time he'd have left.

Here's an F in case he doesn't recover.

he was only 23!!

TWO SCOOPS for my homie

Only fear holds you back, user. My faith in you doesn't. Grasp fear by the throat and strangle it.

>youtubers
literally who

the only muscle you need to strengthen in order to fight your own insecurities, is your heart