What is the best comedy kino and why is it pic related?

What is the best comedy kino and why is it pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUBkFDTDJFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Power rankings:

1. Barney
2. Marshall
3. Lily
4. Ted
5. Robin

no power gaps

It had a terrible finale and many flaws.

>Lily constantly a terrible person yet gets to go to Rome
>Barney slowly made into a person who wants to settle down, and then flipped within the last episode and then just given a baby as a consolation prize
>Mother dies
>Ted goes to get Robin

childhood is not liking the last season. adulthood is understanding it was the perfect cap to the whole show.

It was hard to see at the time because we were on a small scale when it was being aired one week at a time, but when you binge the show it makes a lot of sense.

I recently binged it. Its still shit man.

>build up the mother for 9 seasons
>finally get her
>kill her off so Ted can get Robin and satisfy all fans

One or the other, not both.

NONE of the fans were satisfied when Ted ended up with Robin lol. All the forums from Alberta to Ontario vehemently hated Ted-Robin and how they kept dragging it out, like when they tried to bring it back in season 8. But it was planned from the very beginning

delete this, you're embarrassing yourself.

Having it planned from the very beginning doesn't make it better.

They tried to have their cake and eat it too, and for that they made a shit finale.

This show was such pandering garbage, and all the characters except for Barney and Marshall were total assholes.

Barney was a sex offender, albeit a lovable one
Marshall was the only truly good character.

I stand by what I said, the entirety of season 9 is the perfect cap to the whole show

amendment: one thing they could have done better is giving us more Ted-Mother scenes. More development. Like more of that plot from the Gary Blauman episode where it's their first date. A lil bit of fanservice wouldn't hurt there. but yeah.

robin over lily and ted desune

What scene hit you right in the feels, Sup Forums?

This one

Also "tick tick tick" S7 where Robin shakes her head at Barney and time stops

Cobie Smulders is by far the worst actress in the cast, she's not bad but Robin could have been casted way better. She was especially rough in season 1

I see reruns of this show every now and then and it never makes me laugh. How can people watch a "comedy" that never makes them laugh? Was the plot that interesting that you just had to keep watching!?

>Lily not at the bottom

She was a garbage person.

you would relate to this clip youtube.com/watch?v=XUBkFDTDJFM

Okay I need to clarify, the list is for the actors who play the characters, not the in-show qualities of the characters

It was better than other shows like it (friends etc) but other than that nothing special. Comedy shows without laughtrack are still vastly superior.

This. Show was overrated as fuck and went on far, far too long with the same tired shit.

>childhood is x, adulthood is y
If you're using this meme unironically then you either aren't old enough to post here or the kind of cunt who owns a fedora and gives a fuck about comic book movie wars. Just saying.

very few funny segments (barney)
bad acting
no chemistry ("married" couple)
baaaad plot

they all have such punchable faces

Show got absolute garbage pretty fast, every character was massively flanderized by season 4
Take Barney for example
Start:
>Charming guy who uses lies to get women
Later
>Childish, extremely rich magician who uses make-up, special effects and costumes to get women. He also has the superhuman ability to talk people into what he wants, without them realizing how it happen

>perfect cap to the whole show
>episode dedicated to the perfect week
>10 minutes of the finale dedicated to the perfect month

>wow ted in that last episode you destroyed us emotionally with that heartfelt goodbye and now you are just going to stay here?
>uhh yea dude i guess
>okay :)

No one cares the mother died.
It was objectively a shit episode kiddo

I stopped watching early at the second to last season. Shit simply wasn't funny anymore and the same stupid shit over and over again.

>Family Guy criticising other shows for shitty non-jokes

Pot meet kettle.

Marshall was the only likeable character. Lily is a selfish bitch that takes advantage of her husband's generosity and good nature. Ted is a whiny manchild that is convinced he "deserves" a wife. Barney is that funny bar regular you know that just never seems to grow up and the friendship gets old and tiresome so you eventually just drink some place else. Robin is extremely selfish as well and is unwilling to compromise in any relationship.

I watched but I hated every one of them. Horrible people. Ted was the worst. Such a cunt

I still like the first four seasons. After that the characters became caricatures of themselves especially Barney who got turned into a whiny bitch. It really got on my nerves that he would start fake-crying almost every episode. Ted also became insufferable with his waifu quest, and that he and Robin developed feelings again for another in season 7 or 8. They should've had introduced the mother by that point already so they had time to build up a relationship in the following two or three seasons. The way the show went nobody gave a shit about the mother in the end because she was severely underdeveloped as a character.

Exactly. Plus Barney was really mean.

I've never seen this show, but have been told all the seasons was just the dad telling his kids how he met their mother. Wasn't there stuff on the show that would of been inappropriate to tell the kids about?

They joked about it. He pretended to talk about sandwiched instead of weed.

>would of been

And it became pretty weird when the show became too popular that they dragged out on the meeting with the mother forever. It was like "Hey kids, let me tell you about how I met your mother. But you need to know everything little thing that happened from nine years before I eve saw her. Because I have asperger. "

Yet another example of an idea that went on for too long. They should have ended it with season 4.

But no, there was still milk in the udders, so they had to keep milking, despite the cow was already exhausted and moaning in pain.

Because you're a retarded American and you like wacky hijinks, with a schmaltzy undertone.

Marshall and Barney were the only things worthwhile on this show.
The gay black brother wasn't bad either at first too.

you heard the laughtrack like twice every episode, it was a fucking awful comedy and the only humor came from DUDE BARNEY IS A MANSLUT LMAO

Barney and Marshall deserved a better show. Lily, Robin, and Ted are just terrible characters.

Barney
Ted
Robin
Lily
Marshal

Trailer Park Boys

the first four seasons were great, the fifth and sixth were good then it was jus bad. It became a fuckin soap opera with Barney Stinson stealing the spotlight from Ted, him being a romantic douchebag when he was really interesting as a sociopathic womanizer, they also turn him into a adult child when in s1 he was just an asshole.

Friends, seinfeld > HIMYM