About to start watching this. What exactly is so "smart" about it?

About to start watching this. What exactly is so "smart" about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfVdkhvQX6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eddie

Everybody in the cast is a pedigree actor, and John Mahoney in particular is a legend in Chicago theatre, having performed Pinter at the Steppenwolf. He even has a Tony, which is enormous if you know anything about acting.

Was Niles gay?

It uses a lot of big words and deals with rich white people problems.
His actor was gay, but Niles was just effeminate/metrosexual.

They drank sherry

The witty banter. References to things a bit more high brow than usual, while also making fun of how pompous Frasier is.

I was once called, imagine the impertinence, 'up-tight'

The writing was very sharp. Plus Kelsey Grammar is just awesome.

Prepare to fall in love, user

Obviously not since he was obsessed with Daphne for some unknown reason (she was sort of an uncouth british slag)

He found the perfect beard.

I thought she was cute in a ditzy way. Until she became a leather-faced turbo cunt anyways.

I like how they mixed witty writing and satire of high culture with low brow humor and a bit of physical comedy. And the actors of course are great

the actor for niles, martin, bulldog and gil chesterton were all gay

the writing is the only way this show is "smart", the shows a true sitcom, and weaves a bunch of freak accidents and coincidences together into a really good story. it isn't smart as in constantly referencing some obscure artist or historical figure or something

>he actor for niles, martin, bulldog and gil chesterton were all gay

I'm 3/4th shocked. Well, half shocked.

It's a restoration-era theatrical farce updated for 1990s television.

>show is called frasier
>frasiers love life is a constant plot point
>in the end hes still single while niles and even fucking 60 year old martin gets married

and fuck roz. she ruined his chance at a relationship with the finance lady and quit her new job to stay as frasiers co-host and threw this huge fit and made ultimatums towards frasier and it was so obvious the show was hinting at some developing sexual tension between roz and frasier and in the next episode they just totally ignore it like it never happened.

It's not especially smart, only people who haven't watched it accuse it of that. It's just well written and acted

You sound like a gays

Those were the dark years of the show. Just awful writing. I watch the show on a live stream and just saw that episode the other day. Had to turn it off during her cunt rage. Totally out of character for her.

Frasier is a God amongst man, everyday he performs sex with copious women while his father sits in his lazyboy with his dog. Hearing his son make love day after day, Daphne hears it too while caring for Frasier's ailing father. He is so good at caring that women just come home with his syrupy smooth voice and shag him all day and night. That is why Frasier is awesome. Frasier is a sex god.

well, frasier, you're so corpulent, when you sit around the massively appointed Tuscan villa, you /sit around/ the massively appointed Tuscan villa

SCOOBA DEE DOO
And some scrambled eeegggssss

They should have showed a full hardcore sex scene between Daphne and Niles.

fpbp

Just opened the first result on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=TfVdkhvQX6g

>canned laughter
>obvious humour

It's like 80s Big Bang Theory

fucking terrible

Delete your post bitch

just started to op it's good but i don't have the desire to binge a whole season at once watching a few eps a day on season 1 still

>she ruined his chance at a relationship with the finance lady
You must be really stupid if you think that ever would have worked out.

Besides they wrote her off without even using Roz because they knew what a stupid relationship it was. Laura Linney's character was as close to perfect as possible for Frasier short of a reunion with Lilith.

That's how you should do it. Sitcoms don't have hugely continuous stories so they're not meant to be watched all in a row. Just relax and get comfy.