>MY EYES ARE GETTING WEEEARY

My buttholes gettin tight

I'm sittin' with a buttplug
On the Queensborough bridge tonight,

and I don't care cause all I wanna doooo

is watch as Deacon impregnates you

>TOSSED SALAD AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

wtf... thasts from franklin

was Jerry Stiller better as Arthur Spooner or Frank Costanza???

Frank for sure

1. According to Jim
2. Seinfeld
3. King of Queens
4. Raymond
5. Frasier
6. Friends

it's the same character, he just has two families/identities

>According to Jim
what is wrong with you?

>According to Jim
The aunt is such a babe

btw never saw anybody talking about The Principal here, its fucking nostalgia kino

t. Tom sizemore

>watching friends
>2011

ISHYGDDT

Speaking of King of Queens, how did you guys feel when early-mid 2000s TV shows and culture concluded in 2006? Sad? Bittersweet?

This is the shittiest forced meme yet.

If this is not a meme already I have witnessed genius at work

Kidswb didn't end in 2006 because in 5th fourth grade I was on the soccer team and hated it because it made me miss public access cartoons (Johnny test, chaotic, etc...). This would have been 2008, you're a God Damn liar

It moved from WB to CW in 2006 but nobody watched the CW version, so it ended after only two years

>1. According to Jim

Born in 91 here and this pic made me nostalgia pretty hard

>2006
>last episode of Evangelion and FMA aired in US
what did they air it on? Scifi channel?

Adult swim

i came here for pics of the wife

DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE DOUG AND CARRIE

same
she's such a qt