Villains Who Were Rightfully Punished

>implying he didnt deserve everything he got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know what you're talking about faggot you made no mention of the movie and the image doesn't show shit.

Fuck you

noone knows what movie or show or whatever youre talking about. what a shit thread

>plebs with zero basic kino knoledge
back to

The movie is Prisoners

Reminder that if you eat meat you cannot rationally defend not being cruel to animals.

>torture = killing
moron

That's what these assholes do,they rename the pic to random numbers and expect you to know who/what they are talking about.
Narcissism at it's lowest testosterone level.

You can survive off eating plants, you eat meat because you want to. You've already implicitly made it clear that you do not care about their feelings if you eat meat.

plants are alive you idiot.

I am a muslim. Animals have no souls. They do not understand concepts such as pain and death. They just exist. And why do they exist? Because gods created them to serve the needs of men. It's by gods will that we eat the meat of livestock. To deny meat is to deny the gift of god.

This is why the West will ultimately fall.

Anyway, adding to the thread. HOLY SHIT did this bitch deserve to die.

Your boyfriend's semen you just swallowed is alive but it doesn't have a nervous system.

Who's to say plants don't also have feelings? They communicate with each other, and they move closer to the sound of running water. When a plant is being eaten by a caterpillar, the other plants around it change to make their leaves bitter so they don't get eaten, too. That's a defense mechanism.

Just because we can't speak to plants doesn't mean they aren't living beings just like animals. They just evolved differently. Who are you to say that they can be slaughtered for your consumption? You're a fucking monster.

>N-NO! U-U-UR JUST GAY!
HAAAA GOTEEEEM

I agree. Animals are below humans and their feelings should not be considered. I can't stand it when meat-eaters try to have it both ways where they cry their eyes out when someone is mean to their pet but they turn around and eat a hamburger right after.

I was just thinking about rewatching this, I guess this is my sign.

the hamburger wasnt their pet. its not ahrd to understand you autist

>I am a muslim. Animals have no souls
Well muslims are lower than animals so what does that say?

Obligatory.

So if I find a wild dog that is nobody's pet, kill it and serve it to you, you'll eat it then? It wasn't your pet after all.

Really? Looks like Halloween to me.

But you know what god and his prophet teach? Do not cause undue suffering to animals. Even the righteous can go to hell just for abusing animals. They might be soulless creatures but they have capacity to suffer even if they don't have the wits to understand it.

For example, in the texts a man went to heaven for nourishing a dog dying of thirst. While a woman who starved a cat to death was commended to hell. Like everything else in the world, how we treat animals is a test by God.

Another reason why the West will fall. Compassion itself is not understood.

>you are now picturing a weird degenerate loner arriving at your door one rainy night with a dog carcass slung over his shoulder
>"EAT IT", he grunts autistically, "YOU EAT BURGERS NOW EAT THIS DOG ITS LITERALLY THE SAME"

The opinion of the infidel means nothing to me. You are a dying breed anyways.

But it is the same. You're just trying to add loaded emotional bullshit to it. Your argument was that it wasn't their pet so it's okay to be mad.

>he thinks current trends will continue
it's not going to end well for islam.

The world is cruel. You need to kill and devour your victims to live.

You can't live on a vegan diet without supplements that come from, you gessed it, animals.

Before some veg autist goes milk don't need killing, cows wish they were dead the way we treat them.

You need help if you kill animals to prove a point

Are you asking me out on a hunting trip?

So you can't dispute that you're being inconsistent on your morals and you're moving on to personal attacks? Okay buddy :^)

lol kys fag. go eat a leaf. i'll enjoy feeding my dog my leftover bacon

When are the muslims and christians going to figure out that their religion is jewish?

Go for it, I eat meat myself. I'm just not an arrogant person like you who thinks he has the moral authority to tell people to not be cruel to animals.

Only one true religion, my good friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8

lmao id beat the shit out of you for beating the shit out of cat. you need help if you think its ok to torture animals

Fuck dogs, Alex Jones did nothing wrong.