Who is better to watch kino with?

Who is better to watch kino with?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/A1kk.webm
youtu.be/KjLpVUnUTGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sister

Those two aren't mutually exclusive.

Sister. She gives better blowjobs and doesn't want anything in return.

You can never watch anything with anyone, its not a shared activity. Go on a hike or something instead. I never understood why people want to "watch something together".

webm.land/media/A1kk.webm

this

t. someone who goes to restaurants alone

You dumb plebs. Mother is the ultimate in superiority for watching kinography. Your sister is guaranteed to be a fucking shallowminded idiot and your gf is a pleb who would even date you in the first place. Your mother on the other hand has age and can appreciate films of yore and likely has an understanding of literature as she want raised on Sarah Dessen and John Green "young adult" novels.

wasn't* btw

The sutck up sis looks hot i wuld fuck her hiney

m-more?

My 10 year old sister obviously

nice

my mom reads 50 shades of grey

Sis gives a better head desu

oh, well I suppose your mom isn't a Christian either, and if she is she's a Catholic or something.

Holy fuck, I know that guy, he was a regular on our teamspeak and he was called BeansNCornflakes. He was a huge brony and his sister was underage. His sister was called Kiersten.

she's a non-denominational christian, supposedly. why'd you ask?

because 50 Shades is anti-art filth that no woman of faith should take in.

>woman of faith

i've never met any.

what i meant was, why'd you bring up christianity in this topic? i feel like i'm missing the connection.

because you brought up 50 Shades

fuck you

i still don't get it. maybe it's because i've never read it. is the main character a christian or something?

i brought it up because that post was suggesting moms have good taste or are mature.

It has nothing to do with 50 Shades other than what I said previously about it being anti art filth. I reckon I was wrong about my inference on your mother's religious background.

wew lad

Is there a difference?

The sexual tension ruins my attention span, so I'd rather watch with the gf

I wish I had a sister.

youtu.be/KjLpVUnUTGU

My sister is my first-to-go person when I visit a cinema. But holy shit, does her taste is pleb tier.

At least it makes the ranting worth it when we both agree the movie sucked.

Why is he hugging his sister?

these guys'll end up fucking for sure, if they haven't already

Going to restaurants is a waste of money. I can make better food at home.

>Has a cute little sister
>Fantasizes about fucking rainbow colored horses instead.
Typical American.